Kill teq oceanic prime time (NA)??

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Amok Threeohthree.8501

Amok Threeohthree.8501

So I’ve joined multiple kill teq guilds but none of them seem active oceanic prime time (7-10 pm QLD time)

Are there any guild/organised ppl out there trying at these times at all?

Please?

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

Really? no one?

Am I the only one who wants to down teq oceanic time?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Miaire.5468

Miaire.5468

Same boat as you, but I’ve given up and decided to either:
- sleep early and wake up during NA prime time
- sleep very very late, take down Teq and go to sleep

Gotten Teq twice, 6 AM and 4:30 AM (last night), on my timezone

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

Hehe yeah, not gonna work for me. Play time is kind off limited to 8 pm – 12 since I got 2 kids…

I just wonder if ppl here just aren’t interested in teq or if Ozzies are just unorganised?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hecatonchir.9326

Hecatonchir.9326

How far off is QLD from EST?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Branwen.9078

Branwen.9078

I too would love to find a guild or even just know a server I can guest to at evening AEST to do Tequatl. Or just some organized attempt for it during aussie play times.
If anyone does know anything can they mail me? I’ve got some aussie guildies that would probably come along too

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

8 pm qld time = 6 am est

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

Yeah, I was up until 6:30 AM on Saturday and 3:30 on Sunday. Went to bed early on Monday and was awake from 2:30 AM to 6:00 AM or so to try again.

Seems like quite a task to get 150 aussies online in peak time for teq, not that I really have time to run around organizing that kind of thing anyway.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I too would love to find a guild or even just know a server I can guest to at evening AEST to do Tequatl. Or just some organized attempt for it during aussie play times.
If anyone does know anything can they mail me? I’ve got some aussie guildies that would probably come along too

lol. I was about to ask why you were always offline in AU prime, but your account number is different…

Anyway I don’t hang around it for random attempts anymore, but if something was reasonably pre-organized I could (probably) show up.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: beelzebuck.3678

beelzebuck.3678

We’ve got him a few times in SoR in AU evening time. Gearing up for a shot right now but I’m not sure how organized its going to be

Menos Oitos/80 Guardian, Beelzebuck/80 Necro.
Abzu Bia/80 Warrior
[OCX] – SoR

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Firebird Gomer.9563

Firebird Gomer.9563

We from Teq Terror Squad will try to help with Oceanic players but you need to help us by joining us. When we have the numbers we can arrange to get it done.

PM or Mail ingame one of the following:
Firebird Gomer.9563
Sophia.6482
Sioned5867
Mia Lunarfang.5826

If we are not online to PM then leave one of us a mail and we will add you to the guild as soon as we can.

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

heading over to SoR now

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

landed in overflow….

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

Are you folks on SoR using voicechat?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Do you guys got lag problem.We thai guild did brought down teq to 75% but after the 2nd round its become impossible because the whole 50 man guild got really bad skill lag and unable to do anything at the last 5 minute.
Also we do it on overflow since we got like 30 men short but that end up back fired due to lag.

(edited by LONGA.1652)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Do you guys got lag problem.We thai guild did brought down teq to 75% but after the 2nd round its become impossible because the whole 50 man guild got really bad skill lag and unable to do anything at the last 5 minute.
Also we do it on overflow since we got like 30 men short but that end up back fired due to lag.

IME skill lag comes from their servers most of the time, and packet loss the rest of the time. Latency seems mostly to affect dodging and moving for me, rather than skills, and it’s usually okay from here.

And yeah, I’m hesitant to go to places like SoR because of their already high pop. If I d/c in the middle of a fight, which sounds fairly common (I already got d/c’d once right before the fight) and can’t get in via party ‘cause the server is totally full, well… that’s all the waiting + effort wasted right there.

Unless the idea was to spring from there into an overflow and pull everyone into that, then maybe.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hecatonchir.9326

Hecatonchir.9326

8 pm qld time = 6 am est

I would be willing to command a teq run at 3a or 4a EST, so 5p or 6p qld. just let me know what day and where. (and what ts)

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

I wish I could take you up on it but with my kids not going to bed before 7 pm its not going to work for me

Hope it helps other oceanic players though

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

Any Officer, Teq slay guild or other organised beeing organising a teq raid tonight oceanic time? (6 am est or later?)

If yes ycould you pls let me know in here or by pm? thanks

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

You can try SoR. When it’s a boring matchup our WvW Oceanic/SEA crew will do tequatl w/ organized comms. I’m not sure if it will be happening again since this matchup was an exception but I would check it out anyways.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

Killed him on BG a few nights back during AEST. Was on BG TS, alot of people there, some from other servers and actually made it fun.
Last night AEST on my server, Kaineng, 6 peeps running round lost….it’s kinda a joke for us Oceanic players. Why does Anet not consider the numbers issue for internationals.

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

in Tequatl Rising

Amok Threeohthree.8501

I don’t know Bg TS and I won’t make it on the main map anyway :-/

Oh well, I’ll just do something else I guess

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Coming up to an opportunistic time for us weekly-workers…

Saturday 28th, 08:00 Perth time
= 10:00 Brisbane time
= 00:00 UTC
= 20:00 US Eastern Daylight Time Friday night
= 17:00 US Pacific Daylight Time/Server time Friday night

I’m going to try and get up early then join in on some of the Friday night US Tequatl groups.. fingers crossed :-\

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

About 3 weeks. =P

J/K, from Melb. I hear ya, it’s hard to find. I’m in JQ main server right now and it’s empty

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur