Make dragons guild missions

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Keep the mechanics, keep the difficulty, but make it into a guild mission that you do once per week. That way guilds can actually coordinate the encounter.

People keep mentioning how players need to coordinate to beat teq, but this is impossible and a high expectation for people who play just to do their own thing. There will always be lots of people who do not cooperate. What will you do? Kick them? You can’t, you must deal with them being there.

This encounter is designed for coordination, not casual open world stuff.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Those of us in small guilds made up of players who have limited online time would like to play this content too, though!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

Those of us in small guilds made up of players who have limited online time would like to play this content too, though!

to just fail it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

That is why you work with the people on your server to when they do the guild event. Ask around I am sure you server has their own forums.

If this content was decided to be raid type content then yes I agree make it a guild mission. Otherwise it may need a small tiny Nerf.

However I am going to reserve all judgement until after the population dies down a bit and I can actually get on my servers shard. I just don’t think the overflows are getting the population it needs to pass it.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

to just fail it.

Sure, why not? It’s a game, not a second job – there should be room to try and fail.

That is why you work with the people on your server to when they do the guild event. Ask around I am sure you server has their own forums.

That’s one option, but honestly I don’t love the idea of having to join yet another forum and having to try to schedule a time to join an event.

I’m fine with guild missions existing, but in my opinion that’s not really a suitable method of delivering main living story content. Main content needs to be accessible for whoever wants to give it a shot.

If Tequatl needs a nerf to work as regular open world content, then so be it. I think the open world accessibility aspect is more important.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: iplayBANJO.9543

iplayBANJO.9543

to just fail it.

Sure, why not? It’s a game, not a second job – there should be room to try and fail.

Failure is a step on the road to success. Somehow the internet thinks it can find a workaround. Most people seem happy to change expectations and effectively label failure as success so they can stop trying, a method that seems to have some very verbal proponents on these forums recently.

I’m with you on this one though. I acknowledge my failures in games as being necessary to the enjoyment of my successes, and will be quite disappointed if the opportunity to defeat this new Tequatl is taken away from me.