So this is just a guess, but...

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Hopelessalchemist.4816

Hopelessalchemist.4816

I’m going to assume that Scarlet is behind this new alliance. This would explain what happened in Twilight Assault and the deal that was mentioned between her and the Nightmare Court. Also, just one glance at the hint concept art for the next update automatically tells you that that irritating pigtailed sylvari has something in store for us.

Personally, I like Scarlet. I honestly do. I read her story and with that background, as well as knowing about her from game content, I find her to be an interesting character. The issue I have with her is that she’s able to form alliances between these different races. I mean the Molten Alliance made a little sense to me, but Krait and Courtiers? I don’t get it. Just how…? I don’t know anymore. [/sigh] It may make for cool map changes and the continuation of a story, but these alliances are bothering me.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

A NPC ingame explains that the only reason the krait would ever ally themselves with somebody like this is if they get something BIG in return. She also implied the fact that this even alliance exists means that something really bad is coming.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Tower of Nightmares

Hopelessalchemist.4816

A NPC ingame explains that the only reason the krait would ever ally themselves with somebody like this is if they get something BIG in return. She also implied the fact that this even alliance exists means that something really bad is coming.

I’m aware that the NPC said this, but what kind of something big can a group of sylvari with parent problems offer the shape shifting serpent people? This massive tower just seems too bizarre for me. Even when going with video game logic, this still seems crazy.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

One of the coming soon things seemed to have scarlet standing in front of something that seemed similar to a krait, albeit seemingly larger and more monstrous looking. It’s possible we’ll be seeing a prophet.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

As i have posted somewhere on this forum earlier, scarlet is indeed involved.

Attachments:

in Tower of Nightmares

Hopelessalchemist.4816

As i have posted somewhere on this forum earlier, scarlet is indeed involved.

The heck is Scarlet doing in WvW???

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

That’s it. All servers should stop fighting and immediately join forces to kick her out of the Mists. That’s just too much. Even as someone who doesn’t care for WvW, I wouldn’t wish her on that place.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

When she is gone and lost like old content being erased by the newer content, I will be happy and that will be the only content that I will enjoy being seen written over.