Favorite parts about TA path?

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

I really liked this path alot! (with the right group)

My favorite part was after my grouped wiped during Slick/Sparki fight. We ran back and before we entered Slick was doing his norn dance taunting us >:( lol

The mechanics with the hologram machines where you kill the holograms to disrupt it was another favorite part.

What were your favorite parts about this dungeon path?

A question to the Devs: The Scarlet holograms of her talking to her minions from time to time, was this inspired by Batman: Arkham Asylum?

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

None of it. I already miss the old Forward/Up path. And I hardly ever ran it.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Killing those two Aetherblades that were in their undies going for a dip was a great offset.

The cinematics for the path also were good since they were much more than two people in a still just yapping back and forth. I especially liked the end cinematic after the boss when all the lionguard rappel down into the shipyard.

As for my favorite run. I was teamed with a bunch of first timers. Before each engagement I explained to them how to beat each boss. We did not wipe until we met the final boss. The run felt so good because the PuGs actually listened.

Now I run into groups who do things differently and I try to tell them my way such as the Sparki and Slick fight. I try to tell them going after Sparki first makes the fight easier but I guess they just want that burning condi on them.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Gehirn.8796

Gehirn.8796

Killing those two Aetherblades that were in their undies going for a dip was a great offset.

Met them yesterday, had a good laugh!

I also love the hallway designs near the end, it’s like they are straight out of a sci-fi film.