October = Clock Tower + Scarlet

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

What a perfect time to combine the two best things that happened to the Guild Wars world. Taking on the theme of challenging content, I hope Anet throws a Scarlet fight at the top of the Clock Tower jumping puzzle. I’ve waited a year for the JP to come back, but we’ve all done it already, so there’s no real surprises. Adding some Scarlet fun to the mix is just want the community needs!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: frostyraziel.1854

frostyraziel.1854

I really don’t want any more any more Scarlet. And with mad king around, two random acting crazy characters could be a bit too much for me to swallow.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

If Scarlet will be involved in my fav event since the first year of GW1, I… no….

If the Mad King would carve her to be his new necklace, that would be fine. Otherwise, no.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Mad King….. + …..Scarlet….

Oh dear.

“Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t”

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Twilight Assault

Smooth Penguin.5294

But but… the challenge!

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

But but… the challenge!

I’ll make sure to have a fresh bottle of whiskey to take the ‘edge’ off the frustration that ‘challenge’ will induce. haha.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Twilight Assault

Smooth Penguin.5294

But but… the challenge!

I’ll make sure to have a fresh bottle of whiskey to take the ‘edge’ off the frustration that ‘challenge’ will induce. haha.

If they put Scarlet and the Clock Tower together, along with a timer based fight, imagine the fun that would be! My hairs would be turning white by the minute!

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Barabbas.8715

Barabbas.8715

I really don’t want any more any more Scarlet. And with mad king around, two random acting crazy characters could be a bit too much for me to swallow.

It would be cool if they got into a fight and the players got to choose which one to help.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: BlackenX.7386

BlackenX.7386

December = Tixx’s Infinirarium + Scarlet

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

December = Tixx’s Infinirarium + Scarlet

This would fit, the toys go crazy because scarlet put a virus into them or something.

Trixx: But but… I worked out the bugs this time. /cry

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

lol blackenX.

Unless the rewards change, or there is a new achievement I won’t be doing the clock tower again. It was ok, it was difficult (for me) but it didn’t have the draw that is seems to have for a good deal of people. I almost hope that there isn’t a new achievement or some reward I want because I’d rather ignore it.

I love dungeons though, so I’ll be spending plenty of time in there.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

It would be cool if they got into a fight and the players got to choose which one to help.

Mad King all the way for me. I’d even do it in my Mad King outfit.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Scarlet becomes the Mad Queen? She IS crazy already, after all.

Her first act as Mad Queen is to make the Clocktower even harder, with random rockets firing at you that knock you off the tower as you try to climb it. When you finally get to the top, Scarlet appears and attacks you, forcing you to time your approach so you reach the top just as the clockface gets shattered.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Katran.9186

Katran.9186

What a perfect time to combine the two best things that happened to the Guild Wars world. Taking on the theme of challenging content, I hope Anet throws a Scarlet fight at the top of the Clock Tower jumping puzzle. I’ve waited a year for the JP to come back, but we’ve all done it already, so there’s no real surprises. Adding some Scarlet fun to the mix is just want the community needs!

>Best thing to happen
>Unfunny mad clown as serious villain
>Scarlet
>Challenging
Lolno! When you get to the top of the clocktower suddenly LIADRI riding TEQUATL attacks you. And to be the best thing to happen, well, if someone succeeds in killing them Anet opens Crystal Desert till the end of the year and Palawa Joko kills Braham, Rox, Ellen Kiel, Trahearne, Scarlet and other annoying onesided characters.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

I really hope they don’t combine my favorite content with my least favorite content. Scarlet doesn’t deserve to step foot on the clock tower.

AmateurNet