Cog returning

Cog returning

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

I’m curious if anyone knows if mystic cogs will be given out again, I still got 3 toy frames and 500 cogs from last year.

#ELEtism

Cog returning

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

I’m curious if anyone knows if mystic cogs will be given out again, I still got 3 toy frames and 500 cogs from last year.

Just but some glue and stuffing from TP and craft 2 of the 3. I have 2 frames and 200 cogs left from last year so I also hope we can finish then but I don’t think so now that they are sold for Gems meaning less profit for NCSOFT if they gave us cogs again.

Cog returning

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

They brought back candy corn. I’d imagine they’ll bring back the same mats from last Wintersday and maybe add some new ones.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Cog returning

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I am not hopeful they will. The reward says we get to chose a mini and they are the ones from last year. I would buy the stuffing and glue from the tp and make them now considering they have discontinued mf recipes in the past.

Cog returning

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I really hope they will, otherwise will be alot of people be masssively kitten ed (me including) and a new kittenstorm will be automatically pre programmed.

People don’t keep things without a reason for 1 year in the account chest to ensure, that on next windersday they have everything, that they could get last year due to not enough glue/cogs ect. being obtainable to make all of the minipets.

I really hope, we will be able to earn again materials for the minipets. Would be olny fair, because that way can newer players get some of the minipets from last year and older players can work on completing those, that didn’t got last year

The meta achievement even this year is one of those minipets from last year, the problem is, the achievement gives it out if i understand 1 at random..

Means, the reward is junk, if it rewards you with a minipet, that you already have.
I hope as a secondary solution, that if anet doesn#t let us craft the minipets anymore, that they at least allow all those minipets from wintersday to become sellable, so that people can buy then the minis, that are missing for them from TP.

if its a choose thing, then its no problem, because ten can everybody choose one, that they don’t have yet, what would be also nicer, than havign to craft them and would mean at least 1 guaranteed new minipet and if they repeat this tye of reward for next wintersday again, its basically the same as if they would have let craft us the minis…just being tied together with the meta achievement.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Cog returning

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Just but some glue and stuffing from TP and craft 2 of the 3. I have 2 frames and 200 cogs left from last year so I also hope we can finish then but I don’t think so now that they are sold for Gems meaning less profit for NCSOFT if they gave us cogs again.

I’m at exactly same spot as you, 2 frames and 200 cogs.
I hope that Anet make the cogs available, that way people that got all that stuff last year will be able to finish the minis/tonics and at same time the new players will only be able to get the minis from the box.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Cog returning

jazzllanna.1278

I’m at exactly same spot as you, 2 frames and 200 cogs.
I hope that Anet make the cogs available, that way people that got all that stuff last year will be able to finish the minis/tonics and at same time the new players will only be able to get the minis from the box.

If not you can always make an endless tonic with them.

Cog returning

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I want cogs the too.
I have been waiting an entire year to get a princess doll

Gunnar’s Hold

Cog returning

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I -tried- to make endless tonics last year. After 20 or so attempts I gave up. I have plenty of cogs and frames in my bank still, but not stuffing and glue.

Cog returning

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

If they do, I hope we get different endless tonic recipes/drops.

Endless Toymaker’s especially, a year later and that tonic still hasn’t gone over 50g, while the gift dolyak remains at much higher than what its worth, for reasons I’ll never understand. If they want something to use cogs on, they should just let people craft the unbreakable bell, I talked about that last year, hopefully this year it actually happens.

Cog returning

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I -tried- to make endless tonics last year. After 20 or so attempts I gave up. I have plenty of cogs and frames in my bank still, but not stuffing and glue.

You know you can buy those, right?

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Cog returning

jazzllanna.1278

You know you can buy those, right?

They make endless ones. Someone datamined that there would be a recipe this year but not sure what the mats where going to be. I used my last frame to make one this week and it took a stack of stuffing and glue- not sure how many tries that is.

Cog returning

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I do know I can buy them. I spent quite a bit buying them after my stock ran out, so as to make my many attempts at -any- of the infinite tonics. I gave up spending on them — I’m not a Mystic Forge aficionado, if 20 attempts gets me nothing, I’m not going to pull the slot machine lever 20 more times.

Cog returning

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I have 450 cogs left. I used my frames for 3 endless tonics and 2 minis. So, this year I want 3 minis and 2 endless tonics :P