Female LOVE!

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Angelz Fire.9072

Angelz Fire.9072

Dear Dev’s , please add some female skins for armor almost every available armour in the game for asurans is based off the male armor model, which leave bare chest and other bad choices for us female loving folks. Other classes all have a male and female variation but asuran is left out. These cute lil folks need more options, I hate having only male choice when it comes to armor. This seems like a lazy option from the cosmetic dev team, put them to work on behalf of all the females out there.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I agree. There are barely any physical differences between male and female asura. But even then there could still be room for some slight differences in their armor

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

Asura with skimpy armor would be awkward. Who would want that?
And what differences would you want between the Male and Female versions?

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Mmm… the magical and technical expertise demonstrated in superior protection while maintaining the illusion of vulnerability. Such intellect! Inquiry: concealed portable Skyhammer or excessively exuberant greeting?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: ninetales.5208

ninetales.5208

Asura with skimpy armor would be awkward.

No one asked for skimpy or revealing armor for asura. In fact, I think most of us would have rolled a human/norn if skimpy was what we wanted.

I’d like to see more feminine outfits that are along the same style as the Twilight Arbor light armor. Even the store armors lack creativity, phoenix armor is a joke :/ What, we can’t have feathers? WHY CAN’T WE HAVE FEATHERS. :p

Yeah, i’d like to see some little changes to the armor for females just to make it special.

It’s true, I’m not dangerous. But these golems are!
ASURA POWER!

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: FallinDevast.5364

FallinDevast.5364

THIS is the reason that kept me from making a female asura. I would like to have the cabalist armor have a female asura version. The winter clothing is a good example of what I would like to see soon.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

And what differences would you want between the Male and Female versions?

Ribbons, you know, Miss Pacman style.

Kidding.

If you look up what asura were wearing GW1, you will find a great diversity of patterns, colours, headdresses and beads that could be used in GW2. For some reason it weren’t. These designs were not exactly (if at all) gender based, but more diverse.

I like the lack of gender dimorphism in asuran wear, it’s why my main is an asura, I just miss all the richness of their clothing.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Asura with skimpy armor would be awkward.

No one asked for skimpy or revealing armor for asura. In fact, I think most of us would have rolled a human/norn if skimpy was what we wanted.

Yeah, it would be nice to have a CLEAN female set of armour available. Although I still love the current armours and would not want them taken away from us Asura females.

That’s why I think it would be best to only apply this change to armors that are released after this. But keep the current armors as they are now.

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Dinny.5310

Dinny.5310

Well I don’t know how to put this exactly buuuut

Attachments:

Dinny [Asura/Guardian] – Annachponae [Asura/Thief]

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Zodiac armour on female asura just looks terrible. They should at least make the chest area solid with some sort of design if they are going to insist on asura having blank chests.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

What armor is that? Never seen anything like it.

~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Dinny.5310

Dinny.5310

Let’s just say there are a lot of heavy armor skins in this game called “pit fighter” for some reason.

The armored skirt with the panties is Pit Fighter/Battler and you get it from karma vendors. The top for this set is also fairly revealing.

The top which is basically just two straps of leather is also called Pit Fighter, but it’s a completely different armor set. This one is an exo-level skin you can buy off the trading post.

And because it uses the male skin which is meant to be for a “male barbarian” aesthetic, it ends up being super revealing.

Attachments:

Dinny [Asura/Guardian] – Annachponae [Asura/Thief]

Female LOVE!

in Asura

I actually know that armor, strange I didn’t notice it.
Thanks

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Hoplomachii.6213

Hoplomachii.6213

Gyaaah you silly bookah , what have you done ??? Cant you just describe the armor parts instead of showing it off ? FYI, the beatiful features of an Asura female are her ears and the size of her head (intellect), NOT these crass display of upskirt shots! Now I require brain bleach to clear these images from my memory.

- Krewemaster Bobb of ACME

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

And because it uses the male skin which is meant to be for a “male barbarian” aesthetic, it ends up being super revealing.

I… don’t know how to feel about this picture. O.o

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: illictic.6183

illictic.6183

Personally I’m not a fan of “gendered” armor in the first place.
A slightly prettier version of asuran armor wouldn’t hurt, though, but I’d rather it was still spread out across both of them.

i don’t know what’s going on

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

I think what the OP was asking for was something like this skin as one they use in combat (the one shown here’s town clothes, the winter fash). More feminine/asuraladylike, and not skimpy looking ones that let people take pantyshots of you at nearly every angle…

Attachments:

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

wow… that picture makes me dream of making my ele look like this.. anyway your all done for because i already reserved Annie as a name

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Awbee.8405

Awbee.8405

I think what the OP was asking for was something like this skin as one they use in combat (the one shown here’s town clothes, the winter fash). More feminine/asuraladylike, and not skimpy looking ones that let people take pantyshots of you at nearly every angle…

Yes, exactly!

I don’t want “skimpy” on my Asura. I don’t want bare skin. I don’t like those armors that show off bare Asura chest because they’re exactly like the male version. I’d like some pretty feminine / girly armor options for my Asura ladies the cherry blossom shirts or Wintersday outfit show how lovely it could look.

And no, I don’t want current armor options removed. Just more options. Some more frills and ribbons and generally feminine armor.

By the way, that Wintersday outfit / earmuffs combo looks adorable on your Asura, and is what I wear a lot on my Asura ele ingame as well, but that combination will be impossible after the next patch, if they’re going through with the changes.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Yinello.7068

Yinello.7068

I was so sad to not have the adorable feathered dress on my Asura. We want more dresses! We want more frills!

Ginni Gruesome, Necromancer of the College of Synergetics

(edited by Yinello.7068)

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I agree. There are barely any physical differences between male and female asura. But even then there could still be room for some slight differences in their armor

I actually even triple checked when I made my char that it was in fact the male one. It’s just so hard to tell the differences. It’s like they’re all named Pat.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

I actually even triple checked when I made my char that it was in fact the male one. It’s just so hard to tell the differences. It’s like they’re all named Pat.

I can easily tell the difference between male and female by looking at their heads. But their body structure is almost identical.

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: dithoricki.2397

dithoricki.2397

This is exactly what I was thinking of. I kinda like the fact that the asura can wear pants as females too but just not giving us the choice at all to be able to wear more feminine clothes is just sad and as someone already said in this thread: lazy.

It’s the same with the female charr if I’m not totally mistaken. Why is it that just because we’re not human or humanish in our looks and anatomy, we can’t wear dresses or skirts?

All the other races (that are based on human anatomy) gets different looking armor for their genders and we’re stuck with the male armor look just because we’re “different”?

I truly hope more will speak up about this so we too can get some different looking armor for our female characters. It’s sad that I can run next to my boyfriends asura and we almost look exactly the same <.< even with different genders…

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Bittie.6274

Bittie.6274

+1 For making this topic. I know myself and many other people who play female asura’s agree that we do need some more female like armor sets.

It would be really nice if they would offer a better option to “cover” up the female chest area though there may not be much there to see you can still see where the asura’s breast would be which in my opinion we should be able to cover up instead of having our bare chest’s showing like the male armor.

You can see that on armor sets such as;

• Pit Fighter Heavy Armor Set
  • Winged Light Armor Set
  • Zodiac Armor Sets
  • Flamewrath Heavy Armor Set
  • Flamekissed Light Armor Set
  • PvP Masquerade Light Armor Set
  • Braham’s Armor Set
  • Nightmare Vest

The list kind of goes on, but you kind of get the point.
Please offer more female friendly options for armor sets instead of just making us all look like we are female characters wearing male armor sets, It looks silly and not right. I know I can speak for a lot of us here that if we wanted more raunchy, kittenty looking armor looks that we would play a human, sylvari or norn.

I’d also like to add that it would be amazing if like how male asura’s have for the light armor tier 3 armor that female character’s tier 3 shoulder piece actually showed like the male character’s does. It’s a waste of gold to spend when you can’t even see it when you have it enabled to be shown.

Please show some love to the female characters

Le Bittie
No bro, that ain’t me. I ain’t about that life.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Tuomir.1830

Tuomir.1830

Only if the male asura can wear those dresses and such too, the same version.

Only fools and heroes charge in without a plan.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Only if the male asura can wear those dresses and such too, the same version.

That kinda defeats the purpose..

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Tuomir.1830

How exactly would it defeat the purpose? It’s not away from the female characters if male characters can use it too, now is it?

Female LOVE!

in Asura

How exactly would it defeat the purpose? It’s not away from the female characters if male characters can use it too, now is it?

The issue right now is that both male and female asura wear the same clothes. While there should be more gender diversity.

Sure anet can give males access to female clothing, but why would you want to?

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Tuomir.1830

Would it be positive diversity if female asura had access to both male clothing and female clothing, while male asura would only have male clothing? Matter of fact is, often the female armor is much better looking and clearly has had more effort put into it.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Bittie.6274

Bittie.6274

Would it be positive diversity if female asura had access to both male clothing and female clothing, while male asura would only have male clothing? Matter of fact is, often the female armor is much better looking and clearly has had more effort put into it.

What I simply meant by allowing the Female Asura to use was the TIER 3 Shoulder piece, The set looks pretty much the exact same on both genders, only on females you can’t see the TIER 3 shoulders. It’s just a waste of money if you can’t even see it even when you have it enabled… I wasn’t saying that females should have access to male models armor if they ever decided to change up asura’s armor gender sets to different model sets.

Le Bittie
No bro, that ain’t me. I ain’t about that life.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

I think you mean butttttttt

Great screenshots, love them. I use the same skirt on Kana:

Attachments:

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Ah, well…

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Lazarus.3970

Lazarus.3970

All i know is if my armor ever changes to some super sexualized version, I will be kittened. I like my armor the way it is.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

All i know is if my armor ever changes to some super sexualized version, I will be kittened. I like my armor the way it is.

All I know is no one here asked for skimpy or super sexualized versions of anything.

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Lazarus.3970

All I know is no one here asked for skimpy or super sexualized versions of anything.

I know, but really there is nothing wrong with the current skins. What would you have be different?

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Hannelore.8153

I know, but really there is nothing wrong with the current skins. What would you have be different?

You clearly did not read the thread at all. It was repeatedly explained by several posters. We want more girly armors and outfits. Girly does not mean skimpy, although honestly any variety is welcome by me compared to the current staleness.

I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.

(edited by Hannelore.8153)

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Lazarus.3970

You clearly did not read the thread at all. It was repeatedly explained by several posters. We want more girly armors and outfits. Girly does not mean skimpy, although honestly any variety is welcome by me compared to the current staleness.

But no one gives ideas of HOW to make them more “girly”, whatever that means. The armors IMO look mostly just fine to me. There are a few things I wish we could use female versions of, but mostly, I would much rather proper boots. T3 medium is the only boots that look good that still show off the style of the foot but being closed toe.

I like my look, thank-you very much.
http://i.imgur.com/j1w9CSy.png

(edited by Lazarus.3970)

Female LOVE!

in Asura

What I want is armors that can be considered more feminine. It doesn’t have to be anything major, some small details (like the smaller T3 light earflaps) will do.

Though I will say it’s better to keep the current armors as they are and only apply this on new armors.

~Sincerely, Scissors

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Forced gender diversity has NEVER been a good practice in the gaming industry.
Female characters that can’t wear “male clothes”(aka, more covering clothes) and always have to be almost naked ARE sexist, and wrong.

What we have here is the complete oposite: the imposibility to use cute or delicate, or even skimpy clothes on some chars. This is wrong TOO.

But, the solution isn’t to make the female versions of armor more “femenine”. That is going back to the first problem. What Arena Net have to do is to add are new wearable items more “cute”, “delicate” or “skimpy”, wich people could use, no matter the gender of their char.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: dithoricki.2397

dithoricki.2397

Female characters that can’t wear “male clothes”(aka, more covering clothes) and always have to be almost naked ARE sexist, and wrong.

What we have here is the complete oposite: the imposibility to use cute or delicate, or even skimpy clothes on some chars. This is wrong TOO.

But, the solution isn’t to make the female versions of armor more “femenine”. That is going back to the first problem. What Arena Net have to do is to add are new wearable items more “cute”, “delicate” or “skimpy”, wich people could use, no matter the gender of their char.

I do agree with you and yes, they need to make outfits that we can add that isn’t restricted to male or female. Since Asura (and Charr) both are “forced” to use the male version of all outfits making an armor more skimpy for the sake of those two races female parts would just be silly.

Like for example. On my Asura Engineer I’m quite fond of the outfits that are available but on my Asura Mesmer that doesn’t fit as well. I’d like my Mesmer to have robes that doesn’t have to show that there are pants underneath. I know there are a few in the game for male characters but most of the female outfits are really nice and it makes me sad that I can’t use them.

They could just have made female Asura wear a tweaked version of the female outfits instead of just giving us male outfits right off.

I don’t think they’ll change this but I do hope that ANet will add, as you said, outfits that isn’t restricted by gender.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Lazarus.3970

But HOW do you make armor more “feminine”? No one has said anything about what these desired changes should look like. How do you make a pair of pants more feminine?

1. Helmets – Cant do much there. They are what they are.
2. Shoulders – Ditto.
3. Gloves – Ditto.
4. Coat – The only thing I could seem them doing with these are make them more dress-like. But that brings up a few issues.
— Heavy armor leaves little room to work with. Asrua don’t have boobs, so they don’t need any definition on the chest, and making it too elaborate is just impractical.
— Medium armor is mostly depicted as being trench coats. T2 and T3 cultural armor are some of the few exceptions, and IMO look the best among the medium armor lines for Asura. They could medium torso armors look more dress-like, but then you need to ask, do they redo existing armors, or keep the changed style for new armors only? I personally would be really kittened if they changed my favorite armors to be more dress-like.
— Light armor already has a sizable range of coats that look more like fancy cloths. If dyed right, as I’ve seen many times, its possible to get a more “girly” look with color alone. This applies to all armors actually. The Nightmare Court armors IMO are best for “feminine” styles.
5. Pants are pants. They have slim and slack versions abound. I use the T2 cultural medium pants because they flay out and cover up the upper part of the T3 medium boots. And once again, heavy armor is subject to that practicality look. It would be silly if they made heavy armor pants any different because they are the pinnacle of armor protection, and should look the part, fitted for protection. Either you make heavy armor actually be armor, or the other alternative is they look skimpy.

There really isn’t much they can do to make the armor more “feminine” without upsetting the existing styles. However, if they decided to make some armors/skins that are meant to appeal to female players, given the new wardrobe system, then sure, I can see it. Maybe some shoulders that look like flowers, a nice hibiscus flower hairpiece, or some goggles with heart shaped lenses.

The moral of the story is, “feminine” and “armor” just don’t mix. Armor is meant to cover and protect, not accent the feminine shape.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Pviolets.8075

Pviolets.8075

There really isn’t much they can do to make the armor more “feminine” without upsetting the existing styles. However, if they decided to make some armors/skins that are meant to appeal to female players, given the new wardrobe system, then sure, I can see it. Maybe some shoulders that look like flowers, a nice hibiscus flower hairpiece, or some goggles with heart shaped lenses.

I’m new to this game and site. I happen to spot this thread while waiting for the game to update and all but I hope this does not put me in a position where I do not have a say so since I’m nooblet atm. >.< But I like the flower and feminine accessory idea. I think that would work very nicely

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Hannelore.8153

But HOW do you make armor more “feminine”? No one has said anything about what these desired changes should look like. How do you make a pair of pants more feminine?

1. Helmets – Cant do much there. They are what they are.
2. Shoulders – Ditto.
3. Gloves – Ditto.
4. Coat – The only thing I could seem them doing with these are make them more dress-like. But that brings up a few issues.
— Heavy armor leaves little room to work with. Asrua don’t have boobs, so they don’t need any definition on the chest, and making it too elaborate is just impractical.
— Medium armor is mostly depicted as being trench coats. T2 and T3 cultural armor are some of the few exceptions, and IMO look the best among the medium armor lines for Asura. They could medium torso armors look more dress-like, but then you need to ask, do they redo existing armors, or keep the changed style for new armors only? I personally would be really kittened if they changed my favorite armors to be more dress-like.
— Light armor already has a sizable range of coats that look more like fancy cloths. If dyed right, as I’ve seen many times, its possible to get a more “girly” look with color alone. This applies to all armors actually. The Nightmare Court armors IMO are best for “feminine” styles.
5. Pants are pants. They have slim and slack versions abound. I use the T2 cultural medium pants because they flay out and cover up the upper part of the T3 medium boots. And once again, heavy armor is subject to that practicality look. It would be silly if they made heavy armor pants any different because they are the pinnacle of armor protection, and should look the part, fitted for protection. Either you make heavy armor actually be armor, or the other alternative is they look skimpy.

The moral of the story is, “feminine” and “armor” just don’t mix. Armor is meant to cover and protect, not accent the feminine shape.

Well, its really hard to explain to non-females (not assuming your gender here, just saying in general). There’s just a certain love for certain things that kind of runs instrinsicly, and most of the GW2 content does not meet the requirements for something that I would call “feminine”. Yes, you have many sexy outfits, but that’s it – and the Asura don’t even have access to them at that. For Asura, everything is pretty much just armor through and through, with maybe a frill or two but not much.

Please, don’t use the “it’s armor” argument. We both know that this does not apply to games in the modern era, especially since you can wear outfits now.

The problem that people have in this thread is that other races have access to much more variety while the Asura are forced into a specific look for each armor set. Removing gender lock-outs for Asura and Charr are a start, but we also need to look into allowing girls to better express themselves without it simply being “hey, look at my huge boobs and my flashing panties” like Humans and Norn.

There’s three definitions of feminity when it comes to looks, “Cute”, “Sexy” and “Pretty”. For Asura, “Cute” and “Pretty” are what we aim for, but currently most of the game content for 3/5 races is “Sexy” and for Asura none of the three.

The cute Asura that you see in game are from carefully crafted mix-and-match armor combinations that have a very, very limited amount of variations. This is a product of the players behind them being very creative and spending alot of time comparing armors, wasting money and finding combinations that work.

It does not mean the game allows it to happen by default.

By comparison on my Human I can just equip one set of cultural armor that all matches well and I am good to go. Its the same with my Sylvari.

(edited by Hannelore.8153)

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I don’t mind the lack of armour differences.
Evolutionary-wise they wouldn’t make sense, as Asuras lack gender dimorphism. But style-wise it’d be quite understandable that at least some Asuras – probably not even only females – take some styles from the other races.

In other words, I’d allow Asuras to equip some armours in either gender version.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Just adding flowers, stars, feathers and pom-poms to some designs would be a great start. Dress-like bottom parts would be useful too.
Or they could just add (add, not replace: ADD) all the female armors without gender restriction and see what a bunch of creative players can “awesomize” in just minutes.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Lazarus.3970

The problem that people have in this thread is that other races have access to much more variety while the Asura are forced into a specific look for each armor set. Removing gender lock-outs for Asura and Charr are a start, but we also need to look into allowing girls to better express themselves without it simply being “hey, look at my huge boobs and my flashing panties” like Humans and Norn.

I’m all for it. Tell me how.

So far, I am the only one who has offered ANY suggestions on how to achieve the desired goal. How about you?

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: ninetales.5208

ninetales.5208

What usually happens is:
1. Human females get an beautiful armor designed.
2. Then the human males get the design but without the skimpiness.
3. These are then given to norn and sylvari in the same designs (male/female).
4. Then charr and asura get a simplified version of the male design.

Two of the most popular girly asura armors are the Twlight Arbor light set and the festive outfit. I think we can use those as a guide as to how girly light armor can be made. Medium and Heavy is a different story though.

I’ll use the gem store armor for ideas, although I wouldn’t want them to change it now because some of them aren’t that bad, my only reason for doing this is so see if there can be more feminine versions of the armor if anet wanted to.

Aetherblade Heavy: The human female version is very shapely. Asura, as usual, uses the human male version of this skin. Maybe by adding a belt (seen in the female one) or some of the nice lace decoration for the boots would help make this a bit different for female asura.

Aetherblade Medium: I see nothing skimpy about this on human female, they’re actually covered up more than usual. Maybe the female one could have had that skirt-shape (with the leggings underneath, of course) instead of the male model of it.

Aetherblade Light: Only really the midriff shown here on human female, easily covered up. Again, an asura female with the skirt shape and leggings/tights would look pretty cute.

Braham’s Heavy Armor: I guess that the female asura showing a bare chest is down to personal taste and opinion. I myself would never use this armor on my asura because it makes me feel uncomfortable, but to each their own. A version of this for asura female which covers the chest and maybe adds a little fur decoration would be fine. It is only the chest piece of this armor which makes it look quite feminine even on the human female.

Magitech Medium Armor Skin: This skin is one of my favourite medium armors on asura so i’d hate them to change it. But for the purposes of this post i’d suggest making this more feminine by adding the little medallion decoration that the human female has around the waist, and the horizontal stripes on the chest. Maybe make the head piece more delicate.

Phoenix Light Armor Skin: This armor, personally, really quite irks me. I see no reason why asura couldn’t have any sort of feather decoration. The shape for this armor on asura is one they’ve used a number of times in game and it really lacks creativity and imagination, but that is my personal opinion. To make it more feminine for those of us who wish for more difference in the male/female asura armor i’d suggest a bit of the feather decoration down the back of the pants (no need to show bare leg) and the gloves and shoulders to be exactly the same as the human female. Those frills are amazing, and i’m not quite sure why that would be much of a problem.

Phalanx Heavy-Armor Skin: I use this one on my female asura guardian, utterly love it (apart for the clipping). On human female it is very skimpy, on asura female it would be nice if we had the belt decoration and the swirly frill on the front.

Trickster’s Light-Armor Skin: Not really very skimpy even on human female. Larger, more exaggerated shoulders like the human version would be welcome. Maybe a more shaped skirt too, in the same shape of the festive/twilight arbor skirts.

Viper’s Medium-Armor Skin: Make the pants more like tights/leggings (i’m not saying nice, tight shapely legs to be shown off – not a chance) and the top slightly more flared to give if that more feminine look.

Strider’s Medium Armor Skin & Incarnate Light Armor Skin: Both these skins are gorgeous and I plan on buying both in the future for my female asuras. The detail is lovely. The only way to make these a bit more feminine, as i’ve mentioned above, is to flare the chest pieces slightly to give them that dress/skirt look. I suggest these often because the two most feminine looks you can get is either girly skirts/dresses or tight pants, and we should only be interested in the former for asura.

Rampart Heavy Armor Skin: No idea what to say about this. The shoulders could be made bigger and more decorative, but that is more of a suggestion for asura male and female. This armor lacks much difference even between the human male and female versions (that is actually a good thing) so it looks pretty much the same on all races.

I define girly on asura as dresses/skirts because the other option for feminine clothes is figure hugging shapely outfits which I don’t believe any of us would like to see on asura. Once again, the armors listed here don’t need changing and i’m not saying they do, i’m simply throwing ideas around on how, if anet was to do so, to make a female version of the armor a bit different.

It’s true, I’m not dangerous. But these golems are!
ASURA POWER!

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Abe Kleine.3568

Abe Kleine.3568

Let’s just say there are a lot of heavy armor skins in this game called “pit fighter” for some reason.

The armored skirt with the panties is Pit Fighter/Battler and you get it from karma vendors. The top for this set is also fairly revealing.

The top which is basically just two straps of leather is also called Pit Fighter, but it’s a completely different armor set. This one is an exo-level skin you can buy off the trading post.

Did they change the pit fighter? It no longer looks like that anymore

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Hmmm, from my personal perspective I don’t need more feminine armor. I think both my asura ladies are cute enough. That beeing said I wouldn’t mind if new pieces were following some gender stereotypes – like flowers, girli-like paterns, skirts or whatever – but I would definitely be quite unhappy if they changed the existing armors without giving me a choice.

Female LOVE!

in Asura

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Dear Dev’s , please add some female skins for armor almost every available armour in the game for asurans is based off the male armor model, which leave bare chest and other bad choices for us female loving folks. Other classes all have a male and female variation but asuran is left out. These cute lil folks need more options, I hate having only male choice when it comes to armor. This seems like a lazy option from the cosmetic dev team, put them to work on behalf of all the females out there.

They literally can’t do this without the game being banned in several places. Adult female Asuras don’t have developed breasts, so despite the fact that no Asuras even have nipples, by the rules of several rating agencies they are considered to have children’s bodies. Therefore, to put the female armor on them (which is pretty darn sexualized) would get the game banned in many places for sexualization of children’s bodies. This is also why female asura have the big one-piece when wearing diving goggles, instead of a bikini.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping