Flame Legion Charr

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Apparition.1576

Apparition.1576

I noticed in the “Rate your Charr” screenshot thread that there were a lot of players who chose more of a Flame Legion theme. I turn into a gigantic nerd everytime I come across a charr who looks like they could represent the Flame Legion.

If anyone else is interested, I think it would be completely tight to run some dungeons, fractals, spvp or whatever with what looks like a warband of sort embracing the flame legion theme.

If any players are interested, post to this thread. Maybe we can add each other, exchange vent info etc.. Regardless, I admit that I am a racist (at least while playing on my charr). Also, I would love to play with other charr like me. =)

One day.. all of you shall submit to the Flame Legion…. to me… I AM BLADABOS

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

Huh… Flame….

* spits on the ground *

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

I turn into a gigantic nerd everytime I come across a charr who looks like they could represent the Flame Legion.

So do I. But for a completely different reason.

“What the actual kitten is this flame scum doing here and why has no respectable charr gouged out his entrails?”

“Is there no female nearby to make it more meaningful and humiliating for him?”

“For that matter, why can’t I do it? What unseen force prevents me from killing this fool? I’m hitting him, but nothings happening! So frustrating!”

“Die! Die! Die! I hate you you smoke licking mongrel!”

… Then, I get bored and go somewhere else less immersion breaking. Maybe share a flask of blood whiskey with a pal.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

It’s less offensive than people who pretend to be members of real-life racist/misogynist groups, but it’s equally as ridiculous.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Apparition.1576

@Ben K.6238
My racism refers to in the end game races (e.g I hate asura). This is not related to real life racism. Please refrain from using those types of reference or incite. That has nothing to do with my post and anymore posts like that will be deleted.

@CETheLucid.3964
You don’t want another war with the flame legion, let alone start a fight with a General. You better keep worrying about those dragons. You guys worked so hard to finally get Lions Arch repaired.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Another? They’re still in one – and they’re losing. Badly.

And yes, it is ridiculous to RP Flame Legion. There’s only a tiny fraction of the available world where they wouldn’t be shot on sight.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Another? They’re still in one – and they’re losing. Badly.

And yes, it is ridiculous to RP Flame Legion. There’s only a tiny fraction of the available world where they wouldn’t be shot on sight.

Some people just need to be mwahaha-evil, ne? I’ve thankfully been spared the Drow-esque Nightmare Court RP scenes, but even that’s more practical than trying to be Flame Legion anywhere but places where you’d be slaughtering FL by the hundred because of game aggro.

Most practical mwahaha-evil RP? Inquest. Everyone knows the entire Council is Inquest.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Apparition.1576

@Ben K
You think its ridiculous to RP flame legion.. that may be true. But your same logic can imply that it’s ridiculous to RP anything else. Not everyone is interested in rainbows, unicorns, or world peace in Tyria.

@Rauderi
Flame legion represents power and strength. The charr of today are too busy playing politics and making friends with human and little people that they do not even have any leaders. The flame legion rule by power and strength. I think the modern day char are powderpuffs in comparison to their ancestors and the charr of old.

In conclusion, in my eyes, its you who are pretty ridiculous. But go back to idolizing clowns, apple vendors, and the other charr hippies you think so highly of.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Flame Legion followed Scarlet.

A non-Charr.
Also a woman, thereby sacrificing their beliefs to a wad of irritating kindling.
To team with the Dredge.

I’d be too ashamed to RP Flame Legion at this point. Though it would explain why the other Flame are attacking those from the Scarlet Legion~

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Apparition.1576

Actually, the molten alliance was a mixture of small percent of flame legion members and the dredge. The same way that there is a blood, iron, and ash legion. I see your point but the facts are not entirely accurate.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The Flame Legion and Dredge who joined Scarlet’s Molten Alliance are regarded as traitors and heretics by the orthodox groups. They would indeed be attacked should they show up back in their old haunts.

Flame Legion Charr

in Charr

Posted by: Peppercats.5740

Peppercats.5740

Fire may be beautiful, but the Flame Legion is very sexist