Listen up Meat!

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: Gorthazien.3862

Gorthazien.3862

Hungry and looking for adventure! Really enjoyed GW and looking forward to GW2. Drop a line if your a Charr. Otherwise just drop in the cauldron…

Hall of Monuments 20/50. Always game for some GW achievement runs!

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might find like-minded Charr over in the Charr sub-forum, or Players Helping Players sub-forum.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: Gorthazien.3862

Gorthazien.3862

Now that my post has been moved to a more receptive audience (seems the Meat is abit tender—snicker!), I’ll try to figure out what World I’m in.

Hall of Monuments 20/50. Always game for some GW achievement runs!

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

The world selection thingy that you see when you started out is only applicable towards World vs World maps, you may only need to consider that part deeply if you are planning on raiding and stuffs with your guild members in the same WvW map… otherwise for anything else the Megaserver system will comes in. You will be in a map with players from all over the world (WvW server) now so you can always play with everyone else!

Now get back to work, and do it double-time!

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

New recruit, eh? Welcome to the Legions.

dgzsl’s tip is spot on. Otherwise, world doesn’t matter too much. You can party across servers for most other content.

Anyway, me and a buddy run a warband day on most Wednesday nights, if you need a little post-fahrar education. Feel free to make contact. }]:3
Yes, we even have a Charr emote.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

Welcome! Us charr are quite furendly towards each other and will help out when in need. Also, if you’re more wvw oriented, Fort Aspenwood has The Legion of Charrs [TLC]. If you want more info on my guild or anything else, hit me up anytime ;3

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

Listen up Meat!

in Charr

Posted by: CoffeeCow.6508

CoffeeCow.6508

New recruit, eh? Welcome to the Legions.

dgzsl’s tip is spot on. Otherwise, world doesn’t matter too much. You can party across servers for most other content.

Anyway, me and a buddy run a warband day on most Wednesday nights, if you need a little post-fahrar education. Feel free to make contact. }]:3
Yes, we even have a Charr emote.

That Charr emote is just pure gold!
Charr are just so lovely and fuzzy ^^