[PvP]Runes of Strength, The cookie cutter

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

I’m sure every player who’s been PvPing since april 15th, would understand the power creep that this rune is causing by itself. In fact its so strong, that the winners of the EU ToL (TCG) were all using that ONE rune, no matter the class played (except for the bunker).

These are the runes of Strength’s effects:
(1): +25 Power
(2): +10% Might Duration
(3): +50 Power
(4): +15% Might duration; 25% chance when struck to gain Might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 5s)
(5): +100 Power
(6): +20% Might duration; +7% damage while under the effects of Might.

Look at this mess, it gives a total of 175power, +45% Might duration(what?), and 7% damage increase! (Will always be active because of the 4rth effect.)

It doesn’t take a PhD in Advanced mathematics to understand how disgustingly powerful this rune set it.

What I would suggest to nerf this set without damaging its utility too much:

(4): +10% Might duration
(6): +10% Might duration; +5% damage while under the effects of Might.

Still grants a wonderful 175 power, +30% Might Duration (Still great and strong), the might on hit effect removal would force the player to use actual abilities that grants might in order to access the +5% dmg, the % of dmg reduced to 5% because the rune already adds enough damage .

Please Discuss your thoughts and add your own suggestions.

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

(edited by Phantom Master.9582)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

I’m sure every player who’s been PvPing since april 15th, would understand the power creep that this rune is causing by itself. In fact its so strong, that the winners of the EU ToL (TCG) were all using that ONE rune, no matter the class played (except for the bunker).

(4): +15% Might duration; 25% chance when struck to gain Might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 5s)

Look at this mess, it gives a total of 175power, +45% Might duration(what?), and 7% damage increase! (Will always be active because of the 4rth effect.)

It doesn’t take a PhD in Advanced mathematics to understand how disgustingly powerful this rune set it.

Still grants a wonderful 175 power, +30% Might Duration (Still great and strong), the might on hit effect removal would force the player to use actual abilities that grants might in order to access the +5% dmg, the % of dmg reduced to 5% because the rune already adds enough damage .

So you want this Rune nerfed because you can’t use it? Am I right?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

So you want this Rune nerfed because you can’t use it? Am I right?

Not at all, I was playing thief in PvP the entire time D/D elementalist was underpowered, but now Its viable, but soo faceroll. I came back to it since april 15th, and because of these runes, I can roll my face accross the keyboard pop every skill that is off cooldown and still DO GREAT!

That is SICK, and is the complete opposite of what competitive PvP should be about.

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Bowflex.4502

Bowflex.4502

If everyone is using them, isn’t it all relative?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

I agree, 30% might duration and 5% bonus damage is where strength should be at.

Also to the guy above, S/D thief can stack 25 stacks of might with these runes pretty easily. Almost every class can use them to upkeep 10+ stacks of might. 350 power and condi damage is a big deal from just runes.

Ranger//Necro

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

The new lysaa runes?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

this rune is for sure to strong atm

nearly every power profession run it.
and it makes nearly all power professions much stronger then they should be at the moment.

warriors run strengh runes
mesmers run strengh runes
eles run strengh runes
some thiefs run strengh runes

this 4 professions run around with ~20 perma might and just kill everything

so there is of course no condi meta atm
we have a power meta

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

and it makes nearly all power professions much stronger then they should be at the moment.

eles run strengh runes

we have a power meta

remember when people ran divinity, mel, and lyssa runes..

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Profession Balance

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I don’t get it why does it seem like if something is good it is bad. 5% extra damage and 7% is 2% damage difference you think that really hurt the damage or increased it that much? It’s like trying to adjust the rune just to adjust it cause if it’s good there has to be a problem.

The 7% damage modifier is not exclusive to the rune. Ranger runes give it to rangers and apparently Mesmers also, Rune of ice, Flame Legion.

The 20% extra might duration is it’s unique feature regardless this doesn’t do anything if the goal is to not make it the best direct damage rune in PvP. 30% duration and -2% damage reduction.

If the devs came out and said we are reducing backstab damage by 2% people would say lolwut!

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Geez, Why does everyone want to nerf or ruin every sigil or rune that becomes of a meta usage withing 2 weeks of its existence?

I do not see anything wrong with these runes at all.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

eles run strengh runes

we have a power meta

There are so many counters to these runes it’s not even funny. A boon stealing Thief must LOVE this new trend because all it does is make them stronger. I’m starting to already move away from them because I’m tired of making Super-Thieves. In addition you can corrupt them or strip them. So really all these runes do is encourage you to roll a Thief, Necro, or Mesmer.

Play TPvP against a full team and you’ll see Power is not the meta. Burn duration is much more powerful than Might stacking.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Searing flames allows a lot of stripping for guardians too

Engineers have a really solid stripping with mine/mine field

Acid elixir trait will strip boons when an engineer uses the AoE buff of elixirs as well.

in Profession Balance

BurrTheKing.8571

Searing flames allows a lot of stripping for guardians too

Engineers have a really solid stripping with mine/mine field

Acid elixir trait will strip boons when an engineer uses the AoE buff of elixirs as well.

That is true as well.

Wow, we actually agreed on something. Call the press.

Just an angry old man…

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

eles run strengh runes

we have a power meta

Weren’t people complaining about the condi meta, and wanting a power meta?

in Profession Balance

Oidmetala.8426

eles run strengh runes

we have a power meta

There are so many counters to these runes it’s not even funny. A boon stealing Thief must LOVE this new trend because all it does is make them stronger. I’m starting to already move away from them because I’m tired of making Super-Thieves. In addition you can corrupt them or strip them. So really all these runes do is encourage you to roll a Thief, Necro, or Mesmer.

Play TPvP against a full team and you’ll see Power is not the meta. Burn duration is much more powerful than Might stacking.

well playing against full tpvp teams is exactly what i’m doing all the time Oo
i also played in the legends tourny in a team.
and a full power setup got the first place btw.
(we got the 3. place because posi stoped playing :/)

but ayways thief and mesmer togheter is a pain, its nearly frustrating to fight this combo atm.

at least the patch is not long out yet, thats true.
so maybe there are some different setups can work good/better

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

eles run strengh runes

we have a power meta

LOL! Nope! Still a condi meta, you aren’t getting away with that :P

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in Profession Balance

oZii.2864

This is why nothing about balance ever seems coherent. Top level player says it’s power meta, other player says nah it’s condi’s. Other player wants balthazar runes nerfed/engineers nerfed, top level player brings up strength runes implying they should be nerfed.

Which one is it? How can anybody possibly figure that out. The normal way a company balances is for the Top Tier not bottom with a few exceptions. 4 gate was nerfed because of lower tier play in Starcraft 2 100 blades with frenzy, or quickness in general was nerfed because of lower tier play.

Either way this doesn’t have traction this is the 3rd thread that has mentioned this rune and they die quickly.

People like damage and power even though sPvP took less of a crit damage hit then pve/wvw it still took one regardless but people want to reduce damage even more?

Still there is a divide even among people that agree. Is the duration the problem or the 6 piece the problem? I am willing to bet whatever your fighting died before the last 20% might was even a factor mights base duration is already long and it doesn’t take much to get a boost.

{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I don’t think nerfing this rune set is the right action to balancing pvp. There are many more strong condition rune sets compared to this single rune set. If anything this rune set brings power builds more in line with the condition meta; essentially balancing the game further.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in Profession Balance

BurrTheKing.8571

This is why nothing about balance ever seems coherent. Top level player says it’s power meta, other player says nah it’s condi’s. Other player wants balthazar runes nerfed/engineers nerfed, top level player brings up strength runes implying they should be nerfed.

The Tourney of Legends had tons of teams running the exact same composition of last patch only with updated runes/sigils. That doesn’t mean that it’s a power meta it means that they all played it safe rather than risking trying out new compositions so close to a tourney. TCG, the team that won, were one of the few that tried something different but it was still geared towards beating the “old” meta. Their Warrior seemed built specifically to kill Hambow and if I remember correctly the Thief was S/D and kept getting free might by stealing.

Just an angry old man…

in Profession Balance

Oidmetala.8426

Those runes are good for the game ATM. The condi bunk meta is disgusting, now there is a way to kill those condi spammers. I don’t see why it should be nerfed.

Every class can use them , no need to complain its not like lyssa which was for thief/warr only.

wow, thanks to forget ranger
because this profession is in a not so good spot right now.
and also can’t use strengh rune well

ranger is switched with the state of ele in the past.
not as bad but not good enough

in Profession Balance

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

tcg won by stacking cheese (warrior + s/d thief) and op d/d celestial ele what counters old meta. if u believe d/d celestial is fine u have no sense of balance.

back to topic:
to be clear. might also effects conditionbuilds. and its even stronger on condition builds. 1 reason is the current dmg condis do is not calculated by the amount of condi-dmg at the application time. its always calculated by the current amount.

what anet did with this rune change was a massive powercreep. in the past you could mix your runes to get a higher might duration but of the cost of getting less power + no additional effects. now you get nearly the same duration + other strong effects + more raw power.

all rune and sigill that provide a getting hit effect that affect the attacker and not the one getting attacked are toxic for the game and just plain wrong, cause they promote passive play.

boon-steal is also very strong right now under right circumstances but on the same time also very underpowered if faced with a boon-machine and 4th-rune effects. also keep in mind that ranger as example can strip 0 boons.

a right balance would be runes provide nothing except duration bonus like mixing-runes did before. and some runes providing nothing except raw stats and a strong 6th bonus but with nothing that has a build-in synergy. a good balance example is rune of the scholar.

@oidmetala
let us talk later tonight

in Profession Balance

Posted by: katastrofei.4905

katastrofei.4905

Is this a serious thread? Power builds finally see light in this braindead condi meta and you want them gone? What about the broken AI builds or condis? Oh those are perfectly balanced, obviously condi spam is such a healthy meta.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

My only concern with these is that 7% seems a bit high for such an easily maintained trigger. 5% damage for the 6/6 bonus would be plenty.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Profession Balance

Oidmetala.8426

Those runes are good for the game ATM. The condi bunk meta is disgusting, now there is a way to kill those condi spammers. I don’t see why it should be nerfed.

Every class can use them , no need to complain its not like lyssa which was for thief/warr only.

You still have your 1111111 build that is viable …huh I mean spirit.

not a bit harsh?

but ye, ofc that is the only thing rangers do,
in your level of teamque maybe…

what makes you so sure it is still viable btw?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Why not just raise the CD on Might-when-struck to like.

20 seconds or something.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Profession Balance

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

Why not just raise the CD on Might-when-struck to like.

20 seconds or something.

how about no reward for being hit? all that afk-specs getting out of control.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

It is really too early to say, it has barely been out for 2 weeks. I would probably wait 2 months or so and let the meta settle and shift before coming to any conclusions.

I will say this however. The might duration on it may be a tad too long. 45% might duration, added with the sigil of battle and any other sources of might make it very easy to stack might and maintain it. That is why one may notice an increase in d/d eles in structured. They can easily stack and maintain might, and add the boon duration they get from Arcana.

As a result of this, you may see boon stripping becoming a thing.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

no, the rune is working fine and not overpowered.

yes, i am using it.

in Profession Balance

oZii.2864

There are counters in the game to this if you look outside of the box. What punishes boon stackers? Necromancer’s focus, 4 spite, minions removing boon, sigil of nullification, s/d thieves with 4 in trickery, guardian applying burning removing boons.

What you might see is necromancer’s focused on on corrupting/removing boons, Sigil of Nullification being taken over sigil of air, s/d thieves with 4 trickery. Necromancers and shatter Mesmer are more key imo to punish this then any other classes.

Instead of nerf nerf because your current setup can’t do anything about it at least find what can strip those boons and see if this becomes a counter. That takes time and patience many players are very smart.

People will attempt to counter this they are probably working on that now instead of coming to the forums to ask for the Devs to do the work for them.

{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Everyone has EQUAL access to runes, sigils, armors and so forth.

Seriously, what is wrong with some of us in the community ?

Why not complain about Not having Equal Access to things we don’t have; like stealth, invisible, invulnerability, Perm-Everything and God Mode, like the Thief class, like the Warrior class and like the Elementalist class ?

Stop Punishing our Freedom To Equal Access !!

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Why not complain about Not having Equal Access to things we don’t have; like stealth, invisible, invulnerability, Perm-Everything and God Mode, like the Thief class, like the Warrior class and like the Elementalist class ?

because the weak deserve to be oppress,

in Profession Balance

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

your posts never disappoint burnfall.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Yes lets give all classes one shot button. Whoever press first wins.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

You still have your 1111111 build that is viable …huh I mean spirit.

what makes you so sure it is still viable btw?

I’d say because it’s still in your signature huehue

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

It gets better when people keep insisting how overpowered Mesmers are in sPvP, then look at the Tournament…

Which one is it? How can anybody possibly figure that out. The normal way a company balances is for the Top Tier not bottom with a few exceptions. 4 gate was nerfed because of lower tier play in Starcraft 2 100 blades with frenzy, or quickness in general was nerfed because of lower tier play.

It depends on your game. In SC2 you very much need to balance 99,9% for the top end, because that’s who the multiplayer-side of the game is aimed at. In MOBAs it generally only matters on the pro gamer tier either, because with so many heroes no one below the pro gamers will remotely approach the areas where the hero-balance matters.

But in a MMO?
Plenty changes in MMOs I’ve played since EQ1 have been aimed at Mr and Ms Average. And for good reason, these players are usually surprisingly more invested in your game and experience more of it’s content. Despite being the less hardcore of players and caring less about it.
It’s part of the genre.

But there’s another thing which instead rears it’s head: game modes.
Strength runes are very much the go-to for most builds in PvE now, depending on who you play with and who stacks might in your party. This shows that for a power-based setup, they’re quite too strong. Whether a power-setup needs help or not in sPvP is nearly irrelevant then, because really, shouldn’t balance a gear stat around a single rune set.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kamikazi.5380

Kamikazi.5380

Strength runes are great against the condi bunker meta right now.

You want to see them gone, then the condi bunker petting zoo mess needs to go too. It seems these forums are divided into two people, people who play power builds, and people who play condi builds. Each trying to defend their build from nerf.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Strength runes are great against the condi bunker meta right now.

You want to see them gone, then the condi bunker petting zoo mess needs to go too. It seems these forums are divided into two people, people who play power builds, and people who play condi builds. Each trying to defend their build from nerf.

kitten the nerfs.

buff up power builds properly so they have a good fair chance to take down condition builds as well.

it is not overpowered when everyone is overpowered.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Simple because not everyone has equal access to might.

EverythingOP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: simonerd.8672

simonerd.8672

Simple because not everyone has equal access to might.

Change your mind change your build, go out of the box, the comunity think that this rune set have finally blance the meta betwen condition power build because it is a runeset accessible by all class, all the comunity think arena net have finally make a good think, i think they should not change this only because a player wan’t change him build !

(edited by simonerd.8672)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Why nerf these runes instead of buffing the other power runes? Rune of the centaur, rune of the mesmer, rune of rage, rune of citadel and so on could need some serious buffs.
Need more power meta and less condition meta.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

it is not overpowered when everyone is overpowered.

Actually it is. PvP isn’t the only component of GW2.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

But in a MMO?
Plenty changes in MMOs I’ve played since EQ1 have been aimed at Mr and Ms Average. And for good reason, these players are usually surprisingly more invested in your game and experience more of it’s content. Despite being the less hardcore of players and caring less about it.
It’s part of the genre.

But there’s another thing which instead rears it’s head: game modes.
Strength runes are very much the go-to for most builds in PvE now, depending on who you play with and who stacks might in your party. This shows that for a power-based setup, they’re quite too strong. Whether a power-setup needs help or not in sPvP is nearly irrelevant then, because really, shouldn’t balance a gear stat around a single rune set.

For PvE.
In most case strength are better for Mr average.
While Others still use scholar and similar….
Prepatch the meta was identical with much less viable runes and we also have the economic version of strength losing only 7%.

Also you promoted the nerfs of the other viable alternative (crit damage runes)…and your post is again a pile of contradictions..
Or did you change your mind?

For WWW
While every single rune/sigil have been buffed, offensive runes slightly compensate for the damage loss from ferocity nerfs (near 20% considering food and traits), and still give an opportunity to power builds against a condibunker meta that got buffs without nerfs.

For PvP.
Capturing points can’t be the balance focus, being a small part of the game its ruining the other game modes.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Equal access doent stop something being OP and game breaking. They could just as easily make a runeset which gives +1000 to all stats. Just because every class could use it wouldnt stop that being game breaking.

I’m not saying Rune of Strength is OP or game breaking, I actually have nothing much to add to this discussion… but that logic is just so very bad I had to point it out.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

The problem with this rune set is that it increases might duration by a huge amount (45%), it has proc chance to give you 10s of might (actually 14,5s because the sigils own might dur. inc. affects this as well) with 5s CD. And on top of that you get flat out +7% dmg increase when under the effect of might.

THIS is huge damage increase and with the rune set you can maintain high stacks of might on a lot of professions while not that many professions have any reliable way to deal with enemy boons. Especially when the runes itself will proc you new stack of might when your old gets destroyed. The downtown of no might is anywhere from 1s to around 8s considering if you are lucky if you stripped off the might just when the runes proc ticked and he is not the luckiest guy and gets the might proc on 4th or 5th hit on him.

Sigil of nullification wont affect this pretty much in no way. You might get lucky and strip his might, but so what, your sigil goes to 10s CD when he will proc might again and happily continue with that +7% damage again.

I have to agree with Phantoms nerf proposal here, 30% might duration increase would be better and 5% increase in damage would be way better.

Heres a list of examples why its a bit silly rune set in warrior point of view
- With my warrior, I can maintain almost 100% uptime of 9 stacks of might with only the rune set + sigil of battle
- With SoR + signet trait I can maintain another 5 stacks 100% time
- slap FGJ + a bit boon duration from vitality trait line and I can happily stand in 20 stacks of might from myself only
- Blast finishers on fire fields give 3 stacks of ~30s might

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

(edited by Paavotar.3971)

in Profession Balance

simonerd.8672

Sorry but what do you don’t understand when a people say that all can access to this set rune is not op, this runes will became op if only a class can use it, but really all class can setup with this runes, do you want that condition and power build come back to unbalance state?! sorry i wan’t this, and i suggest a comunity votation for nerf or not this kind of runes!

in Profession Balance

Paavotar.3971

Sorry but what do you don’t understand when a people say that all can access to this set rune is not op, this runes will became op if only a class can use it, but really all class can setup with this runes, do you want that condition and power build come back to unbalance state?! sorry i wan’t this, and i suggest a comunity votation for nerf or not this kind of runes!

So you mean runes of Perplex weren’t OP when they came because everyone had access to them even though some classes could use them more efficiently than others. Or that + and – 40% condi duration food isnt OP because everyone have access to them in WvW.

With this logic nothing in this game is not OP because everyone has an access to make specific class with specific equip.

Come on man, stuff can be OP even if everyone has access to them.

in Profession Balance

simonerd.8672

This is wrong and this words come from a guy that probably have start last day to play gw2, perplexity was different that was a runeset really exlusive for some class condition, runes strenght are really accessible to all class because all class can take might buff with power build, and 25% chance when struck to gain Might for 10 seconds give really to all class access to 7% of damage extra! but with perplexity not all calss can have access to confusion because you need interruption, and not all class run interruption condi build in this game, so before speacking try to play a little bit! Your words are words of a player that really want unbalanced game!

in Profession Balance

Paavotar.3971

Every class can spec to condition if they want, others have better synergy than others but the same thing goes with power builds as well. Also, every class has skills or means to interrupt a foe so confusion on interrupt would be doable on every class in that sense as well.

And no, I didn’t start playing this game yesterday, I have been playing quite long already. Also, I main Warrior so in sense I should be super happy for the runes but I can still see the OP’ness of the set.

The rune set gives too easy access to +7% damage increase which is huge add.

If something is available to everyone it doesn’t make it balanced.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Until something is done about conditions i see nothing wrong with the rune at all. Besides people have to sack their sigils and runes in order to put out as much power damage as possible. Loss of a lot of potential due to 100% commitment.

in Profession Balance

simonerd.8672

I play since BETA … and in my experience its not really the same for power build as condition because access to interrupt come for the most class on wepon setup and not on builds, might come from build setup so ALL CLASS POWER BUILD can have access to this kind of setup! you need only one stack of might for have access to 7% of plus damage and you have also 25% chance when struck to gain Might for 10 seconds, then they are not op because there are alot of counter build for this setup, one example of counter is necro that change all boons into condition, after ferocity nerf this runes are the right setup for balance power build with condition build! GOOD JOB ARENA NET this time you have really make GOOD JOB!