[PvX] Necro fixes

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Hi guys 2 small fixes:

Corrupt boon: Chance to fail, especialy when target is moving to flank, this is quite anoying and I hope this will get fixed. Plz let us cast it like blood is power so if a guy is on flank his boons will still get corrupted.

(Downed) Fear: make the one you have targeted fear not the first one in line of sight (this is especialy anoying if you are downed and fighting more mobs /summons (like clones,minions etc.)

These are 2 small fixes I would like to see.

Thx !

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

How about this instead:

(Downed) Fear: Make it an aoe, so we can fear away all people trying to stomp us, and not just 1 out of 5 trying to do it at once.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

+1
/15characters

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

How about this? Eliminate the fear on downed as it just prolongs your suffering. Replace it with a boon strip so you can at least give the guy a final middle finger….

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

Let’s just eliminate necros #qq #stopnerf

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Give us a #2 that finishers ourselves so we don’t waste a lot of time

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Please add this to engineer as well.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Dark FQ.1038

Lol, this tread. Well I hope these fixes will make it in the game. Als a AOE fear would just do a hack lot of damage with the terror (fear deals damage) trait and the master of terror trait(increased fear duration). This makes the AOE one quite op.

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

How about fixing the rest of the failed necro mechanics known to Anet for over 6 months and counting.

@DarkFQ.. goodluck doing condition damage and killing players when downed.. but yeah OP as FQ.

#4,5,23’20havenoclue

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Umm… I don’t know what game you’re playing but those proposed “fixes” are exactly how it works atm.

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Dark FQ.1038

Umm… I don’t know what game you’re playing but those proposed “fixes” are exactly how it works atm.

Nope they are still not fixed.

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

flow.6043

Downed Fear definitely doesn’t hit first in line but the one you’ve targeted.
Corrupt Boon doesn’t require facing your target at all. Blood is Power on the other hand will only inflict the direct damage on your target but not the 2 stacks of bleeding.

If anything Blood is Power needs a fix.

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Dark FQ.1038

Downed Fear definitely doesn’t hit first in line but the one you’ve targeted.
Corrupt Boon doesn’t require facing your target at all. Blood is Power on the other hand will only inflict the direct damage on your target but not the 2 stacks of bleeding.

If anything Blood is Power needs a fix.

Well in mu case: Blood is Power always succeeds, corrupt boon at the other hand will only corrupt the boon if you are facing that person.

And still nope downed number 2 : Fear still doesn t work as intended.

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

flow.6043

Well in mu case: Blood is Power always succeeds, corrupt boon at the other hand will only corrupt the boon if you are facing that person.

I don’t know what else to tell you. It’s not like this when I play the game.

Can anyone else test and report their results?

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Dark FQ.1038

I don’t know what else to tell you. It’s not like this when I play the game.

Can anyone else test and report their results?

Well apparantly we were both wrong.

-corrupt boon doesn t work if you are not facing the target.
-blood is power doesn t work if you are not facing the target.
-Fear (number 2 downed skill) is still first line in sight.

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

flow.6043

1. First screenshots show me facing away from the NPC mesmer in the hotm when using Corrupt Boon. I successfully turn his 6 stacks of might into weakness.

2. Second screenshot: Blood is Power when facing away. The combat log registers the direct damage done to the golem. I self inflict 2 stacks of bleeding but there are no conditions on the NPC.

3. Downed Fear: I went down in a spot with several golems standing in a straight line in front of me. I then fear the 3rd and 4th golem, which clearly shows that the skill does not hit first in line.

Attachments:

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Dark FQ.1038

1. First screenshots show me facing away from the NPC mesmer in the hotm when using Corrupt Boon. I successfully turn his 6 stacks of might into weakness.

2. Second screenshot: Blood is Power when facing away. The combat log registers the direct damage done to the golem. I self inflict 2 stacks of bleeding but there are no conditions on the NPC.

3. Downed Fear: I went down in a spot with several golems standing in a straight line in front of me. I then fear the 3rd and 4th golem, which clearly shows that the skill does not hit first in line.

Hmm very interesting , I will put my findings this weekend at this forum. I believe I recorded a duel where corrupt boon isn t working (signet of spite too but that doesn t matter).But I thank you, because I didn t believe you. Now I do and now I am confused aswell XD.

By this thx Flow I will put my findings soon on this post

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

press escape/click options menu

log out -> character select -> log in

imo if i’m roaming solo, the fight ends when i’m downed, because i either won’t down them/won’t rally off some dumb npc, so i just log out. quick and painless.

CD

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

How about this instead:

(Downed) Fear: Make it an aoe, so we can fear away all people trying to stomp us, and not just 1 out of 5 trying to do it at once.

i support this fix.
make it an aoe fear just like the warrior shout fear me!

range 0 – 200 3 seconds fear
range 200 – 400 2 seconds fear
range 400 – 600 1 second fear

[PvX] Necro fixes

in Profession Balance

Dark FQ.1038

How about this instead:

i support this fix.
make it an aoe fear just like the warrior shout fear me!

range 0 – 200 3 seconds fear
range 200 – 400 2 seconds fear
range 400 – 600 1 second fear

I still call it a bit OP, but still I would love to have these fixes going