A call to Balance D/D Ele. Bursts

in Elementalist

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

oh, thanks for reminding me of another OP class excuse,

The people he fought in that video were bad. Like really bad. It’s incredibly unlikely for an Ele to ever get off this sort of burst short of the enemy player being really bad or afk’.

sigh…even after all evidence, they continue the Blame Game.

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Lol burnfall…just lol.
D/D ele has been nerfed into the ground to the point it’s barely playable in spvp.
Those bursts are extremely easy to avoid and he does the exact same combo every single time. Half of them were probably against uplevels. If you get caught in an extremely obvious to dodge, highly telegraphed burst like that you deserve to die.
He is full zerker glass cannon and probably insta-dies if anyone with even moderate damage so much as looks at him. There’s your balance. Now go away.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

Lol burnfall…just lol.
D/D ele has been nerfed into the ground to the point it’s barely playable in spvp.
Those bursts are extremely easy to avoid and he does the exact same combo every single time. Half of them were probably against uplevels. If you get caught in an extremely obvious to dodge, highly telegraphed burst like that you deserve to die.
He is full zerker glass cannon and probably insta-dies if anyone with even moderate damage so much as looks at him. There’s your balance. Now go away.

no

I must resist until change comes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bhima.9518

Bhima.9518

What’s funny about your vid Burn, is that… not only is he fighting uplevels, he’s fighting uplevels that literally forgot to put a stunbreak on their hot bar. Seriously. One stun break and one dodge in the VERY easy to see “Look I switched to fire… I bet you don’t know I’m gonna hit number 3, 4, 5 right now”. Unlike that combat log posted of the thief, where there is literally no escape from any of that dmg.

in Elementalist

Posted by: InFluEnZa.6908

InFluEnZa.6908

That is one of the easiest bursts to avoid. If people do not know how to dodge or carry stun breaks, then they deserve to die to a burst like that. At first I thought this post was pure sarcasm, then I went through your post history…

My suggestion to you is to actually do some research on the ele before labeling one of the most avoidable combos as OP.

[DnT]Adi

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

No real point in adding anything since it seems everyone else has already pointed out the obvious. But I do have a theory, who wants to to bet burnfall was a recent victim of an ele in PvP and can’t accept he just lost so it had to be that we’re over powered.

#ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

You must be drunk or high if you think ele needs any nerfs. It needs extreme buffs. That damage is nothing compared to the numbers I can pump out with warrior. It’s pretty sad that I can get higher burst with my tanky warrior than a full glass spec ele can get. Nice attempt at trolling though, we could all use a good laugh on this forum.

in Elementalist

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Yeah guys, fun is essential At least here on the forums, I guess we all have fun in-game, even though kinda underpowered one

#ELEtism 4ever

in Elementalist

Posted by: Axelifus.3269

Axelifus.3269

in Elementalist

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

lol

Gotta admit, this burnfall guy trolled you guys pretty hard, even if it wasn’t intentially.

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

You can’t afford to let a troll go, because ANet actually listens to these people. It’s why we’re in the state we’re in.

So called “pro” players would whine and cry about ele, then they would try to stream it “because OP” and just die horribly over and over, but still keep calling for nerfs. Some of them even started crying about valk eles being too survivable before the community was like “kitten, eles suck.”

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

If an ele crits over 5k with any ability. More than likely he/she has a 500 health pool.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

claps
Amazing trolling Burnfall

#ELEtism

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

A clarification of what define a troll; a troll hide, lie, deny and manipulate the truth.

Whereas i, boldly,proudly and shamelessly, expose the truth; all of it.

As the saying goes, “many will hate the truthbearer, because of the light”

As a Truthbearer; i will continue to stand my ground until Arena.net honors their mission.

The light will resist until order of class balance is fully restored.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

A clarification of what define a troll; a troll hide, lie and manipulate the truth, whereas i, expose it, all of it.

As the saying goes, “many will hate the truthbearer, because of the light”

As a Truthbearer; i will continue to stand my ground until Arena.net honors their mission.

Guys, this Burnfall person is starting to sound biblical. And we all know you can’t reason with people who think of themselves as “bringers of truth and light” or “divinely inspired” or some other sort of brainwashed, possibly religious, mumbo-jumbo. The messiah complex is just too think for the concepts of “reason” and “logic” to penetrate.

Anyone know how to request that Anet close a thread? When the OP is clearly egotistic and delusional, there’s no point in further posts. As the saying goes, “Don’t feed the troll.”

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

“When the OP is clearly egotistic and delusional, there’s no point in further posts. As the saying goes, “Don’t feed the troll.”

“Game design lead Jonathan Sharp took to the Guild Wars 2 official forums yesterday to offer players a “high level” look at ArenaNet’s plans for profession balance and improvements.

Although the changes won’t be going into effect until the October 15th release — and Sharp cautions that some of them might not make it in that early

ArenaNet wants to provide fans with a chance to see where each profession is headed and to offer feedback"

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/09/14/arenanet-offers-sneak-peek-at-future-guild-wars-2-balance-change/

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

First, i would like to thank Arena.net for finally buffing Ele. in their staff department; which i felt was too weak, including it’s very long casting mechanics.
To begin with, I always favor this class in all situations but lately it has come to my attention,this rising power has too much power at hand and must be dealt with as soon as possible.
My case,my focus, d/d ele; they are the only class who have the highest burst after warriors.
Their outrageous numbers are the following….
Ride the lightning (6,799), Fire grab (9,647), Arcane Wave (5,171), Arcane Power (4,865)
Seriously,
Are these justified?
Of course not!
It’s outrageous!
Very game breaker, yet with all their given powers, they are given full control to sabotage this game at will.

We the World of Guild Wars 2 find D/D elementalist> Guilty, and your sentence shall be— nerf ride the lightning, fire grab, arcane wave, and arcane power by 33%-45%

D/D Elementalist, the world of guild wars 2 will no longer tolerate, your unjust unfair unbalance practices..

Take heed and learn from your punishments; only one shall live, only one shall survive, only one shall conquer darkness, only one shall conquer death, only one shall uphold the truth; which is light, only one shall rise to be the only Supreme Power in the world of Guild Wars 2, and that only one is……. Justice.

Justice must prevail,
Liberty must prevail,
till, the end of guild wars 2 survival.

(I will continue to encourage and to remind Arena.net; Class Balance, must be enforced for Guild Wars 2 survival).

Lol, I’m actually not even sure if you make a joke since there have been a lot kittens on this forum lately, but GJ lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As this topic has run it’s course and any constructive discussion has conceded, this thread is closed.