ANet want to have fun with us

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

When I heard Scepter will be buffed, I said finally, they saw it we are stuck to D/D and we will get some love to Scepter.

For a reason I still could not understand, putting bolt to the heart to GM and competing Fresh Air, Scepter really need the help. Before the big patch it was no way OP, why it deserved such a treatment I have no idea.

Now after seeing the buffs to Flamestrike, a skill I barely use, other then get crit and return to Air, is now crits for 700, yippiee yaa yeeyyyy, and Shatterstone which I only use over dead body or to get a proc for the Signet of Restoration, hits (if it hits anything) for %10 damage and extra vulnerablity, wow, I am speechless.

And to make the insult bigger, in vane attempts to nerf D/D, nerfing vigor, and nerfing S/X more….

Lets see how the direct competitors of S/X Fresh Air is doing, Shatter Mesmer metric ton of damage, metric ton of stealth, Aegis, invulnerability and more health.

Do they really think, S/X FA need buffs to Flamestrike and Shatterstone to compete with Mesmer, sometime I really doubt about the competence of the balance team.

Thx god, there is Revenant in the expansion otherwise I will leave the game for good, for the hate that I get when I play D/D.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arctarius.2649

Arctarius.2649

D/D cele ele was broken to hell… Please don’t complain about a completely fair balance change. Ele was previously capable of 3v1 and coming out on top in spvp. I don’t want to hear this woah is me when your class was literally complained about by pro teams saying running all ele was the meta….because that’s real balanced huh?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

D/D cele ele was broken to hell… Please don’t complain about a completely fair balance change. Ele was previously capable of 3v1 and coming out on top in spvp. I don’t want to hear this woah is me when your class was literally complained about by pro teams saying running all ele was the meta….because that’s real balanced huh?

I like how you bring up D/D cele ele when the thread is about Scepter, a completely different weapon that is very under-tuned right now.

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Wow, that was a performance, I didn’t said anything about D/D Ele nerf.

Men, that what I meant about D/D Ele hate, this topic has nothing to do with D/D Ele but somebody pops up and vomits its D/D hate.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Necrum Davengers.3519

Necrum Davengers.3519

Yeah ele so op LOL. Meanwhile a mesmer D/D can instant kill you by shattering her illusions because that is balance right?