Air Trait: Empowered Channeling

in Elementalist

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Empowered Channeling
Whenever you critically hit while in air attunement, gain 1 second of their most recent boon and condition.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rskin.4901

Rskin.4901

Empowered Channeling
Whenever you critically hit while in air attunement, gain 1 second of their most recent boon and condition.

that sounds like the best thing ever

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I hope you personally made this up because it sounds horrible. Why would I want to steal somebody’s condition as a non-necro? And there have already been too many attempts to make air crit builds a thing, but they still suck because they get blown away by a slight breeze and have terrible active defense/escape compared to thief and mesmer. A few boons that we are already gorged on aren’t going to help us survive getting focused fired faster than you can say “fresh air”.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

(edited by Jabberwock.9014)

in Elementalist

Daecollo.9578

I hope you personally made this up because it sounds horrible. Why would I want to steal somebody’s condition as a non-necro? And there have already been too many attempts to make air crit builds a thing, but they still suck because they get blown away by a slight breeze and have terrible active defense/escape compared to thief and mesmer.

If you copied a poison/torment condition they have and they have it on you for example, it will go by your condition damage and not theirs.

in Elementalist

Rskin.4901

I hope you personally made this up because it sounds horrible. Why would I want to steal somebody’s condition as a non-necro? And there have already been too many attempts to make air crit builds a thing, but they still suck because they get blown away by a slight breeze and have terrible active defense/escape compared to thief and mesmer.

If you copied a poison/torment condition they have and they have it on you for example, it will go by your condition damage and not theirs.

oh this changes my perspective, thought it reapplied the condition they previously had. That would allow for some actual condition builds as you don’t need to stay in fire and earth

in Elementalist

Daecollo.9578

oh this changes my perspective, thought it reapplied the condition they previously had. That would allow for some actual condition builds as you don’t need to stay in fire and earth

Then you could add a nice fire trait like, whenever you get caught on fire you heal

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Elementalist

Rskin.4901

Empowered Channeling

I would make the trait like this
EMPOWERED CHANNELING
Whenever you critcally hit ( any attunement ) gain their most recent boon and re apply their previous condition.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Then you could add a nice fire trait like, whenever you get caught on fire you heal

My god this would be game changing! I am totally for a grandmaster fire trait that makes burning heal you, or at least makes you immune to it. Condition meta needs a slap in the face like this to prevent the massive spam going on.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Elementalist

Daecollo.9578

I’m glad ya liked my ideas:)