Almost finished with the build

in Elementalist

Posted by: MrTitan.1654

MrTitan.1654

Hello guys,
I tried to play auramancer (0/10/10/30/20) and i rly like it so i farmed AC for the power/vitality/toughness armor i i got it yesterday. I’ve heard a tip that i can put 2 superior runes of the monk, gaining +25 healing and +15 boon duration, and then i put 2 major runes of the monk, gaining +15 healing and +10 boon duration, and for the last 2 armor peaces i put superior dolyak, +25 toughness and +15 vitality.
Is this a good build? Do i also buy the 2 AC power/vitality/toughness daggers? What ascendant amulet do i buy (i need 7 more laurels) and what ring is the best (ascendant ring)?
I hope i will get some nice tips here

in Elementalist

Posted by: Comaetilico.3645

Comaetilico.3645

major mon are used if u want to have the bes boon duration by using the last 2 slot for superior water (that give the same bonuses of the superior monk) if u’r going to use different runes on last 2 spot than u’r better with 2 superior water in palce of 2 major monk since they give the same exact stat but with greater numbers ^^

in Elementalist

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

YOU POOPYFACE! You stole my build! XD

Just joking. Anyway, I’mma post my experience with auramancing… keep in mind, though, that I’m level 70.

I’m also aiming for a 0/10/10/30/20 build. It’s fun to support a bit, survive, and still do decent damage.
-Fury and Swiftness on auras, Protection on auras, Regen and Vigor on cantrips, +20% cooldown on cantrips, Aura sharing (condition removal on regen for soloing), Might/Swiftness/Regen/Protection on attunement swap, 33% chance to gain vigor on crits
-The one I’m missing is Protection on auras

I have armor sitting in my bank for level 80:
-PVT armor
-PVT weapons (3 daggers)
-Knight’s amulet
-Berserker’s earrings & rings
- +40% boon duration from Sup Monk, Sup Water, and Maj Water runes
- Sigil of Battle , Sigil of Force, Sigil of Bloodlust

I’ve been doing nothing but AC, dailies, personal story and some CM since I hit 40. Since then, I’ve had almost the exact same setup with my armor/trinkets. The only difference is that I currently have full blues instead of full exotics, as well as crests/jewels on my armor/weapons instead of runes and sigils.

It feels great, and I’m not even done with it yet. As time goes on, I may sacrifice some survivablity for some damage, and switch the PVT weapons for Berserker’s weapons, as well as the PVT pants for Knight’s pants. I dunno’, though.

If you have any specific questions (how good is your survivability at your level, damage, etc.) feel free to ask. And if anyone else has auramancer advice, please post here. I am by no means an expert. As I said, I haven’t even hit 80 yet. lol

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kisarae.2850

Kisarae.2850

Hey guys,

just wanted to pop by and tell my experiences, I find the zerker jewellery to be too squishy, I prefer valkyrie/beryl stuff for the vitality over the precision. Helps to stay alive much better. For WWW I use the “cookicutter” sapphire jewels.

The pick between 10 in earth and evasive arcana is a tough one, personally im too addicted to EA but I can see the good sides on earth10. Also the added cooldown reduction on attunement swap and +boon duration is pretty big in my book. If only there was a way to get them all……..

Ayla Mist @ Underworld

in Elementalist

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

Try this site: GW2 Craft Build

I played around with different sets until I got a decent combination of the stats I wanted, and then went for the gear. It’s better than calculating on notepad/calculator since it’s easy to change a piece to see how it’d be.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

When I use a similar build (0/10/0/30/30 with traits for Auras) I use:

Armor: Soldier (Power/Tough/Vit)
2 Superior Monk, 2 Major Monk, 2 Superior Water
Jewelry: Knights (Tough/Prec/Power) except Ascended Berserker Back
Weapon: Knights (Tough/Prec/Power)
Battle, Force (too lazy to get a third dagger)

This gives me, at 80, 16k HP and 2651 armor before any food or boons. Most of the time this is more than enough to survive anything and once you stack up enough Might and Fury your DPS is great too.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

in Elementalist

Posted by: ChaosDoom.8459

ChaosDoom.8459

In my opinion, 10 points to Arcana is always better than to Earth.

EA give you the access to Cleansing Wave (Heal), Churning Earth (Blast Finisher), Flame Burst (AOE Burn) and Blinding Flash (Blind <- a bit buggy at times where it miss entirely) every 10 secs.

Whereas 10 points in Earth is either trait 3 or 5 which give u either protection for 3 sec or Armor of Earth when health drop to 50%.

20 Arcana Attunement switch is 10sec, 30 Arcana is 9 sec.

These are just my view. cheers.

Little Furry – Twin Terror of Crystal Desert
Guild KöMÉ – §Strength, Honour & Duty§