Anet you forgot about Wildfire CD

in Elementalist

Posted by: OneUP.3024

OneUP.3024

while Anet reduced the burning speed cooldown to give dagger warhorn ele back it’s fluid rotation, they forgot about Wildfire. The third time you swap to fire, your wildfire is in CD for like 0,5 seconds. Auotattacking once to wait for the CD ends up in a dps loss so you still have the same problem.

While the rotation is better now, dagger warhorn rotation can be restored to the old one by just reducing wildfire cooldown by 1-2 seconds like burning speed. Ofcourse, this would increase Dagger Warhorn dps by like 500-1000

Quantify [qT]

in Elementalist

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

I’m just happy they didn’t nerf us. After what they did to other classes, I’m so afraid to ask for some changes.

“Ofcourse, this would increase Dagger Warhorn dps by like 500-1000” This will give anet some evil idea.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Theonord.6359

Theonord.6359

Wow can’t you just be happy that you got buffed again this time? what is wrong with ele’s wanting more and more even though they are super strong atm.

in Elementalist

Posted by: OneUP.3024

OneUP.3024

Wow can’t you just be happy that you got buffed again this time? what is wrong with ele’s wanting more and more even though they are super strong atm.

we don’t want more. All I want is them to give ele back it’s old rotation.

Quantify [qT]

in Elementalist

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

This is the problem here. Why buff dagger when it was completely fine in the first place? Why not buff warhorn so that we could get more build diversity?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

“buffed again” lol?

Broski

in Elementalist

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

This is the problem here. Why buff dagger when it was completely fine in the first place? Why not buff warhorn so that we could get more build diversity?

What’s your basis for saying “completely fine” on dagger?

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Elementalist

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

WILDFIRE is on WARHORN. holy crap.