Another proposal

Another proposal

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

When ANet announced they will remove Cele Stat and not compensate ele any other way, I told I will stop playing Ele, but it comes out I stop playing whole game.

All the classes after Ele are so boring, I could not force me to play it.

Before I left the game I refused the play most boring thing in the game, heal bot and found a quasi working build only thing that was disturbing was lack of toughness which can be compensated with spec-ing to earth and using stone heart.

Well if you that ok you don’t die but you don’t do any damage also and you can’t leave the earth because you will be one shot-able from 13K HP or so without toughness.

So I was thinking today, the thing we need with ele, an effect like fresh air for earth/stone heart, remove the CD of earth atunement if you are critically hit. This can really save the glass Ele and can really make the glass staff ele return to PVP.

Drop your Lava Font, switch to earth, drop your Lava Font switch to Earth, if people want to melee pound you, which is the biggest weakness of staff Ele, they will melt, literally.

Sure the problem will again be heal bot, if it gets that trait it will be immortal, I hate heal bot is boring but it is also making dps specs lackluster and boring.

I know that this can’t be implemented with heal bot but would nice gimmick I think.

Another proposal

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

The ele will never be as fun as it was when the game was released. As absurd as it may sound, the game was better balanced a few months after the release than it is now.

Yes the Ele had insane aoe damage, but the thief could press 2 keys and kill it. It was just perfect and satisfying to play. Now everything has been flatten and normalized, passive play (conditions) has become the norm, and I left mostly because of that, and also because of many other things done wrong everyone has mentioned.

I think everyone still playing this game have forgotten or never known how good it used to be before.

Another proposal

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Basicaly i do use stone heart and refuse cleric amulet. :-).
It works for me and i did not quit. But i did go back to arcane too now and sigh it feels good but subpar to a lot of other builds … Warriors and engis got immortal, mesmers kill me and necros corrupt my boons …. At least i win most of the rest …

Another proposal

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Actually I thought little bit more about it.

Default version reset the CD of the Earth Attunement every 60s, If Staff or Off-Hand Dagger equipped reduce the ICD to 5s.

So cancer can’t benefit it

Another proposal

in Elementalist

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

The ele will never be as fun as it was when the game was released. As absurd as it may sound, the game was better balanced a few months after the release than it is now.

Yes the Ele had insane aoe damage, but the thief could press 2 keys and kill it. It was just perfect and satisfying to play. Now everything has been flatten and normalized, passive play (conditions) has become the norm, and I left mostly because of that, and also because of many other things done wrong everyone has mentioned.

I think everyone still playing this game have forgotten or never known how good it used to be before.

Funny is that I would prefere more to pay to play the game like it was at the start than pay to play a new expansion

Parabrezza

Another proposal

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Funny is that I would prefere more to pay to play the game like it was at the start than pay to play a new expansion

I don’t think it’s funny, the gameplay was more tight and visceral. You could heal and summon elites in mist form, Ride the Lightning across the landscape on a 16 second cooldown, damage wasn’t capped like it is now. Ice bow wasn’t useless. Focus could reflect WvW siege. You could meteornado It was WAY more fun.

Sometimes good gameplay is more important than map variety. Look at the success of games like Rocket League, simple but amazing gameplay is just more rewarding.