Arenanet you have failed!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Calisto.3645

Calisto.3645

Iits totally not fair that in a pvp guild Im kicked for being and elementalist teams only want the other class’s who you have blantently given more utility and the ability to out shine us.
I find it annoying that tounament teams dont want and elementalist you have failed to balance or even address our concerns. All you have to do is read these forums to see most elementalist are not happy.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hax.6217

Hax.6217

/discourage =/ Guess I’ll stop leveling and start working on my guardian boo I’ve always loved Ele’s

in Elementalist

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

Sounds like your guild was full of kittens. Why would you want to be in a guild with a bunch of kittens?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bsquared.3421

Bsquared.3421

I find it annoying that tounament teams dont want and elementalist

Really? I thought some of the world’s best teams carried an Ele on their roster because the class is so powerful (granted, this is as a bunker/support build). Silly me.

Also, enjoy your infraction for this post for calling out Anet…

Nerfedname – Elementalist
Legion of Anvil Rock [XXIV] – Anvil Rock

in Elementalist

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Maybe you shouldn’t have joined a guild full of dbags, LOL. We all know the ele needs some help but until then maybe you have considered rerolling to another class while you wait for the eventual buff. It not like leveling a character is any difficult.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Darksun.1054

Darksun.1054

That’s fine. Now you can join a GOOD guild =]

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Our guild runs our tourney team with 2 support/bunker eles, a pure damage thief, bunker necro and a damage ele (we’re trying to get him to change to guardian so I can change out my ele for my warrior roamer). We’re not the best team in the world at the moment but we are getting much better and the 2 support eles just about never go down.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vejuz.8290

Vejuz.8290

Sounds like your guild was full of kittens. Why would you want to be in a guild with a bunch of kittens?

Who wouldn’t want to be in a guild full of kittens? Kittens are adorable.

Voicechat may be an issue though.

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Who wouldn’t want to be in a guild full of kittens? Kittens are adorable.

Voicechat may be an issue though.

“Meow, meow”

“Sorry, I can’t understand you”

“MEEEEOOOOWWWW”

“Oh you want me to go to keep”

“MEOW MEOWWW MEOW!!”

“You don’t want me to go to keeps? SPEAK ENGLISH PLEASE”

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in Elementalist

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

-_- if guildwars ever got to a point of pro gaming esport elementalist would never ever be in ANY team… they simply suck at every corner compared to other classes.

and anet isnt acknowledging this even though its said since release and by now those of us which kept fighting for this have given up and only rarely check up to see if anything changed and else just leave gw2 to boil in its own hot kitten #8230;

(edited by Erebus.7568)

in Elementalist

Posted by: thejoshknight.4697

thejoshknight.4697

-_- of guildwars ever got to a point of pro gaming esport elementalist would never ever be in ANY team… they simply suck at every corner compared to other classes.

and anet isnt acknowledging this even though its said since release and by now those of us which kept fighting for this have given up and only rarely check up to see if anything changed and else just leave gw2 to boil in its own hot kitten ..

Right, that’s why, as others have already stated, many of the top tpvp teams carry at least 1 support/bunker elementalist on their rosters, so of course they suck at every corner compared to other classes, right….
Off topic, I think a guild full of kittens would be kinda cool, they’d all be so cuddly, though voice chat may get awkward, and you would need a lot of milk.

Upon further review, I really do love this word filter, major props to Arena Net for making kitten the new curse word

(edited by thejoshknight.4697)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

-_- of guildwars ever got to a point of pro gaming esport elementalist would never ever be in ANY team… they simply suck at every corner compared to other classes.

and anet isnt acknowledging this even though its said since release and by now those of us which kept fighting for this have given up and only rarely check up to see if anything changed and else just leave gw2 to boil in its own hot kitten ..

Which.. as someone has already said in this post, some of the top tpvp teams that you can see play carry at least 1 bunker/support ele on their team, so of course they simply suck at every corner compared to other classes :P. Also, a bit off topic, but I think a guild full of kittens would be kinda cool, they’d all be so cuddly, even though voice chat would be kinda awkward , and you’d need a ton of milk.

if i wanted too and played enough i could get my ele on the team of my friends as well. doesnt mean that its the best at it.

if there is money involved AKA Esport ele would NEVER be on a team since the best teams (the winners) would never risk having a lesser class on their team just to humor a good player and a friend

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tensei.9748

Tensei.9748

Elementalist is hard to balance. I bet a fraction in any direction makes me over powered or over kittened… Eventually they’ll get the math right.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

Elementalist is hard to balance. I bet a fraction in any direction makes me over powered or over kittened… Eventually they’ll get the math right.

Exactly. Buffing a handful of abilities to make them useful for everyone also buffs them for people who can use everything at once. Elementalist will likely always look UP to the majority of players.

in Elementalist

Posted by: thejoshknight.4697

thejoshknight.4697

Which.. as someone has already said in this post, some of the top tpvp teams that you can see play carry at least 1 bunker/support ele on their team, so of course they simply suck at every corner compared to other classes :P. Also, a bit off topic, but I think a guild full of kittens would be kinda cool, they’d all be so cuddly, even though voice chat would be kinda awkward , and you’d need a ton of milk.

if i wanted too and played enough i could get my ele on the team of my friends as well. doesnt mean that its the best at it.

if there is money involved AKA Esport ele would NEVER be on a team since the best teams (the winners) would never risk having a lesser class on their team just to humor a good player and a friend

I guess we’ll just have to see when paid tournaments release soon, seeing as there are gems (pretty much real money) on the line at that point, and if I still see teams like TP still carrying their eles like phantaram, then we know who’s right. Personally, I’d stake my bet on the elementalist staying with the teams, because watching players like phantaram, and other players of his caliber, the way they factor into matches, it seems to me they’re doing the elementalist justice. If the elementalist takes a higher skill cap to perform well with, well then, maybe the class isn’t for everyone? I’m not great, but I still feel extremely useful for my team when I get in a team fight, drop a ton of heals, and then proceed to contribute dps and continued heals to my team.