Asura Ele need help picking elite

in Elementalist

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I had all the elites except the two golem skills, and Tornado.

Which should I get?

I am saving my points up. I also dont have my new Heal skill.

I am level 43, so I dont have many traits.

I am seeking advice on which of these skills to spin my skill points on right now.

I mostly do Trains and WvW zergs.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leybi.1405

Leybi.1405

Tornado is very strong in WvW. Cast Meteor Shower (until the end) then Tornado, and boom your meteors get all the stat bonuses of the tornado. Which are and I quote the wiki: “Base Power is tripled. Base Precision is doubled. Base Vitality is doubled.”

The new heal is also good, but it’s not easy to use right, and Ether Renewal is still a very good heal in WvW.

Asura Golems are meh, last time I used one was in leveling. Or maybe just for fun. But racial skills in general aren’t good and aren’t used in WvW.

in Elementalist

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

Tornado is very strong in WvW. Cast Meteor Shower (until the end) then Tornado, and boom your meteors get all the stat bonuses of the tornado. Which are and I quote the wiki: “Base Power is tripled. Base Precision is doubled. Base Vitality is doubled.”

The new heal is also good, but it’s not easy to use right, and Ether Renewal is still a very good heal in WvW.

Asura Golems are meh, last time I used one was in leveling. Or maybe just for fun. But racial skills in general aren’t good and aren’t used in WvW.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.