Bees Knees Elementalists, who are the Stars?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sludge Pump.3804

Sludge Pump.3804

More often than not when I am wanting to be somewhat competitive in a particular game I will watch hours of videos and streams to attempt to learn from the best players I can find.

Due to the lack of both a large competitive scene and “observer mode” I’ve found that high quality and up to date videos/streams are rather… sparse.

So, lets get down to brass tacks…

Who are your favorite players?

Do they have a stream?

Can we find them on YouTube?

/Hoo Nang Nang

/Hoo Nang Nang

(edited by Sludge Pump.3804)

in Elementalist

Posted by: WaffylesYay.9735

WaffylesYay.9735

I like to watch zoose from team Parsdigm. He is on twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/waffylesyay/
Someone said this was GvG – Pug -
Rizen From The Ashes -Ra-

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

Kinda hard not to be a star with an Elementalist. More often than not, an Ele with a good team is kitten near unstoppable.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

I enjoyed watching Phantaram play with the rest of Team Paradigm at first, but he stopped streaming GW 2.

Now, there’s not really anyone. I guess when you get better you start noticing mistakes all over the place and they just bug you.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Warmage Timeraider.5861

Warmage Timeraider.5861

Ah Phanta stopped streaming.. I did like his stream. I do understand why that team would leave though

Timeraider- 80 Norn Elementalist – 80 Norn Engineer
epic-timeraider.weebly.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sludge Pump.3804

Sludge Pump.3804

It’s kind of sad that it’s so hard to find good players who are public. I hope that the addition of a solid leaderboard/ranking system will bring things back.

/Hoo Nang Nang

in Elementalist

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

It’s kind of sad that it’s so hard to find good players who are public. I hope that the addition of a solid leaderboard/ranking system will bring things back.

How is it hard? There are loads of good players on YouTube and/or streams. I said there wasn’t anyone I particularly followed, but that’s more related to the fact that I just don’t bother to do that any more and I’ve gotten good enough to not enjoy less than stellar play.

Still plenty of good Elementalists to learn from around.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Ah Phanta stopped streaming.. I did like his stream. I do understand why that team would leave though

TP hasn’t left GW2 they went on a break when certain members couldn’t play and are mainly waiting to see what changes feb/march brings to the game (they’re also back if a bit sporadically, Teldo is the only one who streams consistently)

Shadowplasm – Thief
Daphne Laureola – Necromancer