Best D/D pvp ele build?

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Long story short, started ele, looking for a fun and effective build that uses dual daggers. Any advice on a current build?

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

DrDivine.5378

Thank you, I really like this one I just gotta learn how to use it to its full potential, any tips? xD

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Clear.8512

Clear.8512

Minus to get a lot of practice in, I would change your elements from the default f1-f4. being able to flow between them will make the greatest difference.

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: SQLOwns.7316

SQLOwns.7316

I run a build close to that except with soldiers amulet and sigil of force instead of doom.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

DrDivine.5378

I run a build close to that except with soldiers amulet and sigil of force instead of doom.

I’ve been trying it today but I can’t seem to get the build to do much, I die extremely easily (about 2-3 hits) and while it’s ok for crowd control, I can barely deal enough damage to most players. Any builds that are a lot tankier or higher damage?

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gintokikun.9342

Gintokikun.9342

Thats pretty much the meta build…

Although people say it is easy to use, it is not easy to master.
The possibilities are endless and the attunement change is the most important thing! Water is really really important, therefore choose wisely when to use the skills or change to water because of the CDs. Earth gives you protection. Just play with it.

Before I was playing D/S fresh air, and to be honest although this build does less DPS you survive more therefore making more damage.

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Well, this build is based on the potential of might stacks increasing power and condition damage at the same time, as well as the Elementalists ability to stack might, therefore it is not strong in the terms of damage at the start, however with the might stacking, you get above average damage and very good survivability at the same time. And that’s the main purpose of it

#ELEtism 4ever

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gintokikun.9342

Gintokikun.9342

Yeah, at the very start you need to build your stack and not die before that… Although you get your stack pretty quickly. After that its just a matter of practice. Learn how to best use the Lightning Flash and Earth Armor. And another main point is when to use your water attunement and when to use the combos and some other skills like Updraft, which has a big Cooldown or the 4 earth. Landing fire step (3) is always a good thing at the beginning.

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

My all purpose build is 0/0/6/4/4, it does good damage and deals better with condi.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAoYhMMKc2zwzBr0AdAGxRQFYcAoAEAL+CaBA-TJxHwADeAAa2fAwJAoYZAA

It’s mostly to counter the older meta of thieves and necro.

If you want a build that works specifically against the new meta of mesmer/rangers you’ll probably want to go scepter/focus.

Best D/D pvp ele build?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lettuce.2945

Lettuce.2945

Thats pretty much the meta build…

Although people say it is easy to use, it is not easy to master.
The possibilities are endless and the attunement change is the most important thing! Water is really really important, therefore choose wisely when to use the skills or change to water because of the CDs. Earth gives you protection. Just play with it.

Before I was playing D/S fresh air, and to be honest although this build does less DPS you survive more therefore making more damage.

You must main a necro.