Best Racial animations

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sweeps.3059

Sweeps.3059

So I cant decide what race I should play as a Ele. Which one has the best looking attack animations please?
I am leaning towards Asura or Sylvari as I have not got one of them yet but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

Well imho asuras are ugly as f*** but their animations especially as D/D ele are probably the best. Plus you can completely undermine the dodging system and therefore pvp balance which is based on seeing what the opponent is doing if you choose the smallest bodysize.

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: Taiyetos.3260

Taiyetos.3260

Asura certainly have the most flavor to their animation. Though I find I cannot stand they way they look when they are standing still.

cursE, that might as well be an old wive’s tale by now. And it is certainly not something that should be taken into consideration at character creation.

FA

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Asura are tiny which makes style’s a little tougher to really nail as it’s harder to see them, that said you can still make really good looking stuff. Overall… Asura Master Race

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Asura eles have the worst animations out of any class and race combo. They’re so absurdly over the top without even looking cool. Swirling winds is the only animation that is good.

Charr have good ele animations; most of them are actually similar to human animations. It looks like charr are exerting less effort though. Male humanoids are good with the exception of meteor shower and ether renewal.

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: Puffer Fish.1796

Puffer Fish.1796

I have both a Sylvari ele and an Asura ele, and honestly I prefer the Sylvari’s animations (I have a higher preference for Asura in general, this is a rare exception). My favorite is Staff Fire 5, because she levitates and spins while casting and I just think it’s so mage-like and intense.

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: funkyfuzz.9142

funkyfuzz.9142

I love my Asura Ele. The animations are one of the biggest reasons I play it. But then again im a fan of the cutsy, clumsy style they have. Fire 2 with my dagger is a blast. get the right armor skin combos and they look great. I would honestly try both and see which one suits you the best.

Best Racial animations

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zention.1849

Zention.1849

Asura is the master race!

But I have to admit that I enjoy ‘Meteor’ casted by a female human most. I don’t know why but the whole dancing/holding-awesome staff looking animation. It just leaves a smile on my face!

Char animations are the worst, imo. I don’t like the clumsy big/huge – covering the screen cats.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto