Best Sigils for WvW?

Best Sigils for WvW?

in Elementalist

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Q:

I’ve been using Sigils of Energy and Battle because that’s what I put on my weapons over a year ago (and then forgot about it).

I’d like to optimize my sigils for WvW. I zerg and small team roam. Here are some combinations I’ve been considering:

1. Condition defense using Purity, Generosity, and/or Cleansing
2. Life Steal with Blood and Leeching (unblockable armor-proof damage)
3. Healing with Water and Renewal
4. DPS with Air and Fire

I’m sure there are other combinations I haven’t considered.

Feedback appreciated!

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Best Sigils for WvW?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Depends what you like and the build … I use blood/generosity and torment for my hybrid build. Without precision i often use leeching and doom. For a single target DPS build one is air and the other again blood/leeching or generosity. For a healer it´s transference and renewal.

Best Sigils for WvW?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Doom is good. Generosity is good. Leeching is good. Air is good. Energy is good. Battle is eh

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Best Sigils for WvW?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

Sigil of Battle is garbage. There’s a 9 second cooldown on it. You ought to use Sigil of Force or Sigil of Strength if you want might stacks.

Sigil of Energy is advantageous for elementalists as well, but it also has the 9 second cooldown.

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

(edited by Infusion.7149)

Best Sigils for WvW?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

For dmg staff blood lust forces, for support transference there no solo/1v1 ele that worth running.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Best Sigils for WvW?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

+1 to energy/leech/air/bloodlust

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube