Best Stats for Ele

Best Stats for Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: SonofFire.8932

SonofFire.8932

Hello all,

I have been playing an Elementalist for quite awhile. I got him to level 80 a little while back and I was wondering what are the best stats and runes to go with when building him up for fractals and raids?

Best Stats for Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

depends on what you want to do. There are lots of different very effective builds

Best Stats for Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: vesica tempestas.1563

vesica tempestas.1563

ignoring raiding that requires minmaxing, i personally go for celestial gear which suits pve and pvp then gear around your chosen dmg after that (crit/condy/dmg)

“Trying to please everyone would not only be challenging
but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

Best Stats for Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

Most of the builds I’ve seen that are considered “meta” use berserker (big shock). However, celestial is a good set as it allows you to make use of everything the class can do (damage, condi damage, healing, being a bit more tanky, etc.). I’ve been using celestial for a while, and now I am trying to tear myself away from it to try some other stat sets on my ele, but it’s really hard to give up the versatility for more focus in a particular area.

Best Stats for Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Healing for wvw and the 3 power dmg combo for pve ele just do not have the best condi dmg as other classes do missing the 3ed powerful condi effect like a confusion or torment.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA