Best weapon(s) for leveling?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Spectrbanana.1840

Spectrbanana.1840

Hello! I just started playing ele a few days ago and I’m having a blast. I just wanted to know everyone’s opinions on what weapon setup is the best for leveling? I’ve tried staff and D/D and I’ve liked both.

in Elementalist

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

double post
/15 char

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

(edited by nacario.9417)

in Elementalist

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

both are great, dd for the closeup cleave dmg vs packs, while staff also is nice for large scale events tagging. scepter is a middle ground but its more for single target, which may not be ideal for lvling. In the end any weapon can work for anything, but if u go for efficiency then u already hit it

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Elementalist

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

definitively …. the Mouse!

Jokes… well I usually level on WvW until I can keep playing the personal story (I know is sad) … so pick weapon depending on the role you want to play… if you are rather beginner, I would recommend you staff so you can clean the walls while on a zerk, while nuking from range.

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

(edited by kuritsutian.2987)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Takanashi.6548

Takanashi.6548

book of knowledge and level 30 scroll, I would tell you but thats what I did lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

flame axe and lightning hammer

in Elementalist

Posted by: Roul.3205

Roul.3205

Dagger/ Focus is fun, especially when combined with some air traits, if you already unlocked a trait line. Tho if you wanna level rly fast, staff all the way