Blasting Staff bugged?

Blasting Staff bugged?

in Elementalist

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

I read that they made it a default staff trait but all my skills act as if blasting staff isn’t included, like the statics lava fonts, waters, everything is smaller as if it didn’t have blasting staff. Is the trait bugged? If so why is it taking so long for a fix?

Blasting Staff bugged?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

A lot of the skills are indeed bugged.. Some areas are smaller than both the indicator and the description.

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

Blasting Staff bugged?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Griever.7480

Griever.7480

so not only massive nerfs but they also screwed up the skills in other ways.

Blasting Staff bugged?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

That has been the case before the patch as well. Geyser and Healing rain are notably smaller than their indicators, while lava font and meteor are larger than their indicators. Somebody tested geyser in a pvp area and confirmed that geyser, despite being displayed smaller, internally uses the larger size (so you get healed also when visibly standing outside the healing ring).

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

Blasting Staff bugged?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

This has always been bugged. I haven’t checked my on my old ele but back forever ago blasting staff had a smaller radius. It was then increased but any ele created before this increase still had a smaller indicator. That happened about two years or so ago. I made a new ele because it was so annoying and new else’s didn’t have this issue. Well this problem came up again when they made blasting staff base line. It seems right now they are using a mix of what the indicator should actually be and what the very old blasting staff indicator was before they increased the traits radius.