Blinding Burn Auras condition build

Blinding Burn Auras condition build

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

As requested by all those HoD and Magguma roamers. Here you go:

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAodhMMKb25wuBf0ACAW4AQDoIOOIsDKCi2AA-TFSHABD8AASTPAIqQk7+DMq+ydKBPS5HAnAASBso0I-w

I don’t know if this build was already shared but i still get people demanding to post it here on the forum.
I will just give a brief summary. The build is all about the synastry between the traits. You have 3 auras from your weapon sets plus 2 more from the signet due to fire embrace trait. For each aura you gain fury, swiftness and protection. The fire aura gained from signets grants you might and burn. Your crit chance is high enough to keep procting burning precision trait specially with fury granted from the auras. The consistent burn not only grant you the condition to highly damage your opponent but also blind effect as a very good defense. I don’t need to highlight the perplexity rune.

The build isn’t bunker due to the fact you don’t have many ways to keep healing yourself (unless you preferred to use the signet of restoration which works wonderfully too but beware of conditions) but you will feel as such due to the constant blind effects and protection you have at your disposal. I would not recommend to switch lightning flash for one main reason….. It’s THE BEST utility ever!!! just kidding. It is my favorite utility but the reason is in wvw you will need it along with fgs to get away from zerg or to catch up ranged opponents.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!