Boon duration

Boon duration

in Elementalist

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

I haven’t seen anyone mention what is going to happen to boon duration after stats are removed from trait lines. Does this change scare anyone?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Boon duration

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

No. If you look at the effects of the new atument swap boon they are much higher then the base and with the lower cd on swapping (its not that hard to get +30% even with out the old systom) you could see 100% up time for all swap boons on ele. If any thing this may make non ele classes weaker vs ele becuse ele one of thoughts classes who cant remove boons they must wait for them to fall off.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Boon duration

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

They probably got tired of trying to balance things variable bonuses to duration.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Boon duration

in Elementalist

Jski.6180

They probably got tired of trying to balance things variable bonuses to duration.

It would be nice to see boon duration food be on par with condition duration food. I guess runes may see a nice buff too.

Boon duration

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

It would be nice to see boon duration food be on par with condition duration food. I guess runes may see a nice buff too.

But they nerfed boon runes.

Though seeing how eles are getting kitten it would make sense to buff them in areas which have a real meaning to us.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Boon duration

in Elementalist

Jski.6180

But they nerfed boon runes.

Though seeing how eles are getting kitten it would make sense to buff them in areas which have a real meaning to us.

They did but that was mostly due to stab effect. Endless up time of a strong boon like stab was unplayable and now that its a stack system you can let stab last for a long time now with out it being an unstoppable effect.

What is meaningful to the ele class what i see ppl want is DMG only for ele yet the class is simply not just aoe dmg necro are more of the pure aoe dmg class. Ele is the jack-of-all please do not forget this so having boon support is a major part of the ele class that is IF you want to push in that way. That kind of the ele thing you should not be a strong boon support AND a strong dmg build (what we have now).

The most meaningful thing for an ele is to chose where they should be best at doing. With atument swapping cd being dropped to 10 sec base opens up ele builds beyond the safety blanket 6 ar builds. I am thinking 6 air 6 earth 6 water staff ele is going to be fun in wvw as a cc monster with “ok” dmg. Where the 6 fire 6 air 6 water maybe more of pure dmg build (though you can lose the 6 in water if you feel you can live with out the condition removal and go 6 in earth for condition immunity.) The pure support build will be 6 earth 6 water 6 ar and the support dmg build going to be 6 air 6 water 6 ar. With fires update we may see some condition dmg builds of 6 fire 6 earth 6 ar.

It may end up simplifying some builds (the all over builds) but most builds for ele where as simplified as they could be 6 water 6 ar EVERY TIME 2 was the only chose you had and ppl would call you a fool for only going 4 in water and 4 in ar.