Burning speed changed?

Burning speed changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: brickforlife.1364

brickforlife.1364

I’ve been playing other classes recently and on coming back to ele, I’ve noticed that the distance of the trail and fire explosion for burning speed seems to have been reduced. Is this true or is it some bug? When I use the skill, the fire wall is only half the distance you travel.

Join
[BEAR] www.gw2bear.com
[DATE] www.tyriadating.com

Burning speed changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I thought it was just my imagination and kind of ignored it, but it does seem to travel a much shorter distance than it used to. I thought i was just being paranoid.

Burning speed changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Airwolf.5287

Airwolf.5287

Nevermind, Burning Retreat seems to have fixed itself within a few mins. It was cut in half.

(edited by Airwolf.5287)

Burning speed changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mithfir.1038

Mithfir.1038

It’s to do with lag. When I am in s/tpvp I get the full distance on blazing speed however if I’m in wvw it goes about half the distance and also releases the blast radius about halfway through the animation rather than at the end.

Scyena Atesh 80 Elementalist
Oceanix [OCX]
Sanctum of Rall

Burning speed changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

I’ve been running into this a lot lately. I come up short after an updraft 90% of the time and do no damage.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Burning speed changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Truga.5897

Truga.5897

It happens to me when I’m lagging. 99% of the time it’s fine for me though.