Celestial Armor build help

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sweetbunny.6397

Sweetbunny.6397

Hi I have crafted a full set of Celestial Armor fore my Charr Ele, but I have no idea on a Celestial Armor build . So I am asking fore suggestions on a build fore it or if you have a build to pleas post the link so I can look at it. Suggestions from Devs and players are welcome. Thank you

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Elementalist

Sweetbunny.6397

Fishbones thank u Iam going with u build. Question could it work with S/D as will as D/D

in Elementalist

Sweetbunny.6397

Hi this is a update on a older post. I love Staff and need help on a build that will work with a full set of Celestial Armor I have crafted fore my Charr Ele, but I have no idea on a Celestial Armor build . So I am asking fore suggestions on a build fore it or if you have a build to pleas post the link so I can look at it. Suggestions from Devs and players are welcome. Thank

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

celestial is going to be nerfed to the ground Tomorrow….

22% crit tdamage loss without anything in return….
I don t think celestial will be viable until devs will notice they did all wrong once again…

I.E. months.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Netko.9271

Netko.9271

Nothing change tomorrow.
About build, you must say for what you need build, guess it is for wvw, but still need purpose, small group or solo roaming, running with zerg….

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

well until its nerfed i m using this:

Can use D/D or staff without retraiting (but you should change trait numbers accordingly)

Staff for zergs (15+) D/D for everything else

D/D
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQJAoYhEmmbnR5gjDAEFuYiQxDWUekzM2A-j0CBYfBkEBkIAIRtIaslhBp6KslXRTVbR16aYqXA2bFRrWKA9UGB-w

Advantages:
+ works well agains almost any profession
+ really good at 1vs1
+ easy to switch to staff
+ good burst can give problems even to bunkers

- risky in zergs
- really bad matchup against PU mesmers and slightly bad against engies
- not good at 1 vs many

Staff:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQFAWhEmmbnR5QlDAEFuYiQhFNUeszM2A-jkCBYfA0HAJqFRjtMMIVXht8KaqaLqWXDT9CwerIa1SBonyI-w

+ balanced halfway between the old tanky and the new dps meta
+ does 5-6000 meteors (i saw even 8000 but i thing they were low levels) with the tornado trick
+ not squishy as full zerk

- not so easy requires good utilities management
- see downsides of using staff (no 1vs1 capabilities)

If you are using staff consider looking for a commander that knows how to deal with frontlines tanks and backline casters….(i.e. new meta).

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Elementalist

Sweetbunny.6397

Iam really sorry its was late when I posted this Iam only using my Ele fore PvE thanks to all that have responded