Chill affecting attunements

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

With chill being more prevalent in HOT this need to be looked at. Not fair that we are the only class that has our profession mechanic affected by Chill.

How fair would it be if thieves had initiative regain affected by chill or necros had life force affected by chill.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

About a month ago I made a similar topic:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/So-with-Reaper/first
I would say many people would agree with this, however I don’t think Anet will actually change it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Well, chill is supposed to counter eles and kill them by locking their mechanic, that’s a specific condition designed against eles. That’s also why we are the only class (besides warriors) that has two traits to remove/reduce chill effect. I’m not saying it’s fair, but as far as I know, no other condi is plain counter to any specific profession mechanic.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in Elementalist

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Well, chill is supposed to counter eles and kill them by locking their mechanic, that’s a specific condition designed against eles. That’s also why we are the only class (besides warriors) that has two traits to remove/reduce chill effect. I’m not saying it’s fair, but as far as I know, no other condi is plain counter to any specific profession mechanic.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Leg_Mods

The more you know.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in Elementalist

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Sure, but that’s the only one for engies. I said two traits for warriors/eles.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in Elementalist

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

You should probably mention that one of the traits is plain bad and that the other is not worth taking in this current system, so an average ele uses none of these traits.

I don’t think chill is supposed counter eles, if anything it should be condition eles have access to in a larger amount than other classes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

This is old news.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister