Yes

Broski

Condi elementalist?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

Is there even such a thing?

Yes

It isn’t very good. Ele only applies burn and bleed relatively consistently. A good condi build that is viable usually stacks both primary damage dealing condi and a few condi that is trash to have a pseudo shield against condi clear. And can generally re apply the condi again with low cooldowns. Look at Revenant’s condi build with torment mace axe. Add that with Fear and you force the enemy to move+they have a hard time clearing the torment which is doing a lot of dmg. And if they do, it is fairly easy to re apply the condi.

Condi elementalist?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

PvE or PvP?

PvP, nope. PvE…maybe. Tempest burning with dagger or scepter and warhorn MIGHT be ok. Sucks compared to other professions, though.

Condi elementalist?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Used to be good but burning got nerfed (both might and possible stacks) and now it’s worse than every other classes.

Even condi guard is better., and then condi mesmer and engi are just leagues above..

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

Condi elementalist?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Used to be good but burning got nerfed (both might and possible stacks) and now it’s worse than every other classes.

Even condi guard is better., and then condi mesmer and engi are just leagues above..

You know it is so easy to kill condi engi and mesmer as condi ele… you guys should sort your builds out. Ether Renewal + Cleansing Fire and you’re good to go.

Broski

Condi elementalist?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Hmm i play condi ele with sceper and focus. The guardians are not so dangerous. Only bunker guards are endless. My ele uses cleansing flame and focus (magnetic wave) + gen sigil. So i can clear condi burst. I have more problems with constant condi aplication if these are also covered.
I have good success with my condi tempest. I usually loose when outnumbered or i fight a condi mesmer. Of course any good player can take me down but its at least a good fight. Last fight was a D/D tempest and he was no problem at all for me :-).

My build has low regeneration and medium condi defence but it works for me.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFEQJArdn0XC9XiVYCOOA8RgFBAzN1+aztBBgQZRcIIsDSiA-TFCNABPo+zT7P00JAAA9A2oEDGlH6oEU1HAQAAEAO6OP6OP6OLEQ5JA-w

In 1:1 fighting a condi class eather renewal is a good option. I also sometimes change fire trait to one with fire. I like the build because i help my team (partner) but still fokus on taking out my target. I also have good AE damage. So its a nice all round build. I just want ascended armor and weapons and mix a bit sinister in, but it feels unreachable with average 1h playtime per day…

(edited by Wolfric.9380)