Conjured Weapon Build

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

Hello guys, im thinking in making an Elementalist that focuses on a build with Conjured Weapons, mainly with Hammer and the Bow. (pls dont tell me to go War HamBow) :P

Would a build like that be viable for pvp?

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Hotjoin viable? Absolutely. Anything else? I doubt it.

Icebow can actually pressure a point pretty wellm either dealing damage or forcing them off. Of course, much like in PvE, it’ll be a 4 → 3 and drop.

Lightning Hammer I really can’t see being too much use without being a walking corpse by dropping all defense to maximise the damage.

If you’re intent on having a long-lasting conjure, flame axe could be interesting. It’s got some offence, defense and pressure, while having the advantage of so few enemies knowing what it actually brings.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

pupi.2465

I see, so, if i go all conjure, bow, axe, hammer and GS, would be that…. too much… crazyness? :P

(edited by pupi.2465)

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Flissy.4093

I see, so, if i make a build all conjure, bow, axe, hammer and GS, would be that…. too much… crazyness? :P

It would be horrendous. Utility skills are necessary, wasting them on all conjures is a horrible idea.

Light Up the Darkness

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: decease.3215

decease.3215

it might not be very wise in PVP.. it might be just me.. but there seem to be a delay when you summon these weapon.. and thats how i end up dead everytime =P

p.s. icebow is really good damage but hard to hit.. flameaxe is ok i guess, doesn’t do anyhting special though… other ones? not so sure.. am using DD, so all i really need is some range ability

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Flissy.4093

It’ll sure be very fun for some hotjoin lols though.

Light Up the Darkness

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

pupi.2465

i see, thanks guys

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

try glyph of storms+frost bow specifically the Sandstorm combined with Ice storm. you’ll build up decent Condi damage, as well as some blind.

Conjured Weapon Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

it might not be very wise in PVP.. it might be just me.. but there seem to be a delay when you summon these weapon.. and thats how i end up dead everytime =P

p.s. icebow is really good damage but hard to hit.. flameaxe is ok i guess, doesn’t do anyhting special though… other ones? not so sure.. am using DD, so all i really need is some range ability

Flame Axe has, um:

might stacking autoattack
blast finisher
mobility/evade + burning
fire field + burning
leap finisher + burning

It’s got great utility, and there is enough time to combo even the blast finisher into the 2-second Geyser, along with all the other fields it can interact with. Someone posted about it a while back, I was interested but didn’t really go for it – been playing with it now, though, and I’m loving the extra utility and damage that it brings.