D/D Ele Small Scale 5 man roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Hey guys kevin here. Just a quick vid of some 5 man team play against larger groups(12-15) on nsp. All of the fights are taken from one night of roaming with some pals of mine. Just trying to show some decent D/D play with a build that isn’t perplexity or condi related. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.

spca

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ryan Mozo.9581

Ryan Mozo.9581

Man, this was amazing to watch for me! That’s crazy how you guys can take on such large groups together and manage to come out on top! I’m trying to learn how to play D/D as well as WvWvW so I’m fairly new at each.

Great job! Keep being awesome at GW2

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I love ele with engis for water fields.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: AlienatedHumour.7542

AlienatedHumour.7542

<3 nsp

spca, holy, xoxo, tM are ridiculously good

What build are you running?

NSPride – [GS] – Asura Master Race
Haessk – Ele / Haessk Valentine – Guard /
Haessek – Necro / Haessk Delta – Engi

in Elementalist

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

Wow this looks good! I recently started out with ele, and i can say my ele is a fail, may i know what’s your build?

Sanctum of Rall

in Elementalist

Posted by: Assassin.7890

Assassin.7890

I need your build man!

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

That’s gotta be celestial mix. Doesn’t appear to be running 15 in air. Could be like a 10 0 0 30 30 type build. I feel like he had a lot of damage modifiers in fire. Also, his team is built for him. Dont expect as mch success solo roaming

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

Yeah i was in Maguuma BL windmill watching and trying out some dueling in my practically full celestial ele with 0 10 0 30 30, felt pretty useless…

Those engineers and thieves own me within 10 secs?

I’m interested in upping my game playing level and go solo roaming with ele, i tried d/d in celestial 0 10 0 30 30, with runes on max boon duration. Somehow couldn’t even make a dent against a warrior and thief combo from iLL (great skills) killing people rejoining the zerg.

Any suggestions fellow eles?

Sanctum of Rall

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

Yeah i was in Maguuma BL windmill watching and trying out some dueling in my practically full celestial ele with 0 10 0 30 30, felt pretty useless…

I’m interested in upping my game playing level and go solo roaming with ele, i tried d/d in celestial 0 10 0 30 30, with runes on max boon duration. Somehow couldn’t even make a dent against a warrior and thief combo from iLL (great skills) killing people rejoining the zerg.

Don’t go full celestial. Go look up xunleashed build on his youtube

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Along with what Frowny suggested (I don’t know his build but I seen xunleashed vids before)

IntigoGW2 has a few videos up which can work with the gear you have if you already have celestial pieces crafted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2/videos

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQJAoYhMmkbwx5gjDAkHm4CLiCPUeMTO2A-jEEBYgAYjgkIgUBAJfCiZPKrlhRs6KZlXBVbDT5CV7CWFTIyIGzaeI1G0QyAoPGA-w

My boon duration armor is similar to this setup but I wouldn’t dare run signet of restoration without running lemongrass poultry soup (-40% condition duration). Signet of resto is my favorite heal and I always run it so I always run that food most of the time.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: monkeyboy.5324

monkeyboy.5324

not many ppl know raleigh ritchie, especially the remix. Nice music choice my man, and also good video.

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

not many ppl know raleigh ritchie, especially the remix. Nice music choice my man, and also good video.

Oh thats not my video don’t want to take credit for it.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wraistlin.6072

Wraistlin.6072

Awesome group fighting. I’m amazed at how you guys can keep nearly every boon on you for an entire fight. Great synergy.

I just recently tried the perplexity runes myself in a Dire Armor set with zerker+valk ascended trinkets and have been having a blast with it in a 0/15/0/25/30 build.

in Elementalist

kevinmrstowe.4098

That’s gotta be celestial mix. Doesn’t appear to be running 15 in air. Could be like a 10 0 0 30 30 type build. I feel like he had a lot of damage modifiers in fire. Also, his team is built for him. Dont expect as mch success solo roaming

I only have 2 celestial pieces (daggers). I run 0 10 0 30 30 for group aura sharing. Auras give party swiftness and fury, fury helps the support guardians proc more vigor allowing them to roll and heal alot more than average, and it also boosts my dmg. I have 0 dmg modifiers in fire. The build i run also works extremely well solo and in 2-3 man groups, becuase it has around 2600 armor with 77% crit dmg. My team isn’t built around me, I build my ele for my team.

spca

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

I only have 2 celestial pieces (daggers). I run 0 10 0 30 30 for group aura sharing. Auras give party swiftness and fury, fury helps the support guardians proc more vigor allowing them to roll and heal alot more than average, and it also boosts my dmg. I have 0 dmg modifiers in fire. The build i run also works extremely well solo and in 2-3 man groups, becuase it has around 2600 armor with 77% crit dmg. My team isn’t built around me, I build my ele for my team.

True. I thought you had 10 percent more damage in fire

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

kevinmrstowe.4098

<3 nsp

spca, holy, xoxo, tM are ridiculously good

What build are you running?

Im running 0 10 0 30 30. If u want the gear build, just pm me in game ill give it to yah.

spca

in Elementalist

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

I run in small man groups too on JQ and I always use staff. It’s way better for small man. I guess the music is OK though.

in Elementalist

Posted by: TimelessPanda.8207

TimelessPanda.8207

Do you mind sharing your build?

Firefox Ascended : Guardian
Jade Quarry (Commander)
Strike Force

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

My team isn’t built around me, I build my ele for my team.

A true inspiration for the children

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ash.2059

Ash.2059

Can you, or someone else, comment on which armor/weapons/trinkets you/people are running on d/d now a day?

I hear sooo many different opinions, so im having a hard time figuring out what to pick.

Also, runes/sigils

Thanks alot

//Ash

in Elementalist

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

I have heard of the infamous Kevin. I am not disappointed.

Oh, you Holy/SCPA/tM guys. So good at what you do.

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

in Elementalist

kevinmrstowe.4098

I have heard of the infamous Kevin. I am not disappointed.

Oh, you Holy/SCPA/tM guys. So good at what you do.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

spca

in Elementalist

kevinmrstowe.4098

ty ty

spca

in Elementalist

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Nice work.
/chars

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

Awesome stuff Kev! Glad you finally started recording! Looking forward to more.

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Enjoyable video, make more!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Elementalist

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

IMO you’d be better off with staff

downed state is bad for PVP

in Elementalist

kevinmrstowe.4098

IMO you’d be better off with staff

Oh, ty.

spca

in Elementalist

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Good job on your 1st vid, like the edit with 3 2 1 and my burst. Didn’t see any mistakes except for the earth ele spawn on accident other then that, burning speed blink combo and other combos you did in the vid was awesome. Just realized that the zerg popped orange swords on us, thought it was only 10 lol.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lando.3812

Lando.3812

How come I never see you use Shocking Aura?
Every time you would switch to Air it was always available yet you only ever used it once or twice in the whole video.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyotee.7851

Kyotee.7851

Wow, that was great! Thanks for sharing. =)

in Elementalist

Posted by: JHN.8749

JHN.8749

Meh he forgets shocking aura sometimes and summoned earth ele, nonetheless the amount of damage he does on his ele is crazy. Those burning speed blinks are insane and the amount of people they fought was also. Good job on the video, keep them coming.

Sbi Asuran Mesmer Solo Roamer

in Elementalist

Posted by: imdapro.3256

imdapro.3256

Solid group but I only saw 2 spca 2 tm 1 holy lol. What team comp would you prefer for all that zerg bursting you guys do?

Yaks Bend Solo Hammer/Gs Warrior