D/D Elementalist Vs Reaper (ft hollts)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

https://youtu.be/aMLREFYUPB4

Just some duels vs ma BOI hollts! I plan on making more of these videos where I duel known/prominent players, so if there’s anybody you’d like to see me duel let me know and I’ll try make it happen!

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Curious around 0.55 you instantly remove multiple conditions without using skills, I was expecting the see the animation for cleansing fire but I did not :P. Other than that those are some nice tips. I just consider Reaper scissor to my paper most of the time because of the corruption skills. Seeing a Berserker dual would be nice. Its mostly about dodging the double stuns from shield slam and headbutt, which leads into their made damage combo. Reaper and the Berserker are the 2 classes I do not have a good chance to win against.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in Elementalist

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

Nice vid, it really makes me play d/d again :P But I dont feel fair that d/d is not only weak to ranged damage but to condis too, specially when the meta right now puts condis on your condis.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

Raise cat in the air*
Why is he not using Axe/dagger or axe focus with GS. He’s just face tanking. Also duels with reapers consist of reapers with full Death shroud, so the fight should be different yield way different results. That’s why anet has moas or white mobs for reapers or thieves to kill. Same with DH judge ports. Nice moves but your friend is not running or playing like a 3k roaming wvw NA roamer would play. But I like your ele moves!! Very nice!

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

in Elementalist

Posted by: schloumou.3982

schloumou.3982

@Ulion
Think Burning Fire-proc and afterwards switch to water plus the dodge proced EA.

in Elementalist

Noble.2670

Raise cat in the air*
Why is he not using Axe/dagger or axe focus with GS. He’s just face tanking. Also duels with reapers consist of reapers with full Death shroud, so the fight should be different yield way different results. That’s why anet has moas or white mobs for reapers or thieves to kill. Same with DH judge ports. Nice moves but your friend is not running or playing like a 3k roaming wvw NA roamer would play. But I like your ele moves!! Very nice!

Every time I make a video and post it I always get folks telling me that it would be different on NA, when I actually have an NA account myself and I notice no difference, although you’re welcome to find me some decent NA reapers to duel!

Regarding the shroud thing, it’s considered “polite??” for a reaper to start with only half shroud in duels, much like a thief would start with no stolen item, or a warrior wouldn’t start with full adrenaline. At least that’s how it’s always been for us guys in the duelling scene over here!

Stupid Seven [sM]

in Elementalist

Noble.2670

Curious around 0.55 you instantly remove multiple conditions without using skills, I was expecting the see the animation for cleansing fire but I did not :P. Other than that those are some nice tips. I just consider Reaper scissor to my paper most of the time because of the corruption skills. Seeing a Berserker dual would be nice. Its mostly about dodging the double stuns from shield slam and headbutt, which leads into their made damage combo. Reaper and the Berserker are the 2 classes I do not have a good chance to win against.

It was my cleansing fire proc and a dodge into water for the evasive arcane cleanse! I actually want to do a berserker duel next, hopefully I can get vaanns to duel more or obindo, but they have both refused me in the past

Stupid Seven [sM]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

That’s why I mean NA is different these kind actions do not exist, hence it is different in wvw. In duels you aren’t suppose to flag people but 40% of duels people still flag, which is rather sad. Or you get people throwing siege on people, or jumping on people things like that. I was just pointing out the differences. I will duel a war or a nerco or a thief I will never flag people. I scamper off so there is around 1600 range between us and than wait. Suddenly he /she calls the guildies 3-4 condi premades and roast me to the ground. Yah there are big difference not necessary on skill but play style and conduct. Guild hall duels and wvw duels have big difference too. Thia year August is my fifth year anniversary playing core ele since beta and 3 day head start. I also play ele in guild wars 1 since June 10 2015 straight over like if we add them together over 35k hours or something stupid like that. All paths RA, Codex, FA, JQ, AB HOH and the GvG( mix results if someone dcs) Always different even when we fought Europe server players or Asian servers players back in HOH. I’ve been playing guild wars over 13 years so I pretty much live it and breathe it on my spare time. I notice things trust me. I might not be fast as when I start playing the first game at 22 but I get around.

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

(edited by Waisenpai.6028)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

pretty hard build to play tbh, its great for 1v1, 1v2 with my experance atm is pushing it. though small scale fights from 5v5 i just melt and having to go earth tempest. stil its very fun to play .

think i have the same gear are you nooble, full cele trinks with beserker head/chest/leggings and healing shoulders gloves and boots.

Attachments:

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

(edited by Fat Disgrace.4275)

in Elementalist

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Power reaper: manageable.
Condi reaper: gtfo.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

Lol don’t blame ya for doing your duels in the guild hall away from the pvp restrictions/balance

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Ugh I would love to find good duelers like this so I can have frequent decent fights. I’d give my neighbor’s left nut.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Elementalist

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Ugh I would love to find good duelers like this so I can have frequent decent fights. I’d give my neighbor’s left nut.

Then transfer EU.