D/D Elementalist roaming and duels #2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Your videos are a bit out dated have you tried after the update.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Elementalist

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

There will be some more current stuff on the way pretty soon! Unfortunately my YouTube account got hacked and they deleted my videos, I’m just in the process of upload most of the lost clips and unused clips before I get to uploading newer stuff!

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

There will be some more current stuff on the way pretty soon! Unfortunately my YouTube account got hacked and they deleted my videos, I’m just in the process of upload most of the lost clips and unused clips before I get to uploading newer stuff!

AoE and mist form are on lower cd now and a lot of the off hand dagger cd have been dropped a good bit. Though i must say ele still die to the “you have all the condis in the game attk.”

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Elementalist

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

AoE and mist form are on lower cd now and a lot of the off hand dagger cd have been dropped a good bit. Though i must say ele still die to the “you have all the condis in the game attk.”

Yer the buff’s was nice, especially the RTL buff, it’s nothing game changing tho, just some extra quality of life, every little helps and all

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem