DD Ele is balanced

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

Yeah DD ele with cantrips are absolutely balanced. Even underpowered I would say!
Just buff them already. They don’t have enough mobility, survivability or damage. They don’t have enough CCs. They have limited access to boons and condition removals and can barely ever heal themselves during a fight.
Just buff them already!

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Your sarcasm is noted. However, any ele with a brain has not asked for a buff to the spec and knows that the first thing that should be changed is the burning stacks that are generated.

Nice try.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

Fix the burning and the damage will take a nosedive and shouldn’t be much of an issue anymore. The real damage from D/D Ele comes from the Burning as even at 25 Might stacks(which is very difficult to maintain against good opponents) you wont be doing enough damage with just Lightning Whip and Burning Speed. Don’t get me wrong, D/D Ele would still be able to win the long sustain fights, but it wont be doing such heavy damage so quickly.

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

If you nerf burning too hard though the whole ele class will be out of PVP again though. Because we don’t have any other spec besides it, never had any.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Yeah DD ele with cantrips are absolutely balanced.

Yes it is, thank you for your feedback, but elementalists already knew that.

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

Yeah DD ele with cantrips are absolutely balanced.

Yes it is, thank you for your feedback, but elementalists already knew that.

Yes, you’d want to think that way.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

(edited by Burjis.3087)

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Yep, everyone thinks D/D Cantrip with Water, Arcane, and Fire/Air Spec is underpowered. That’s why everyone’s constantly asking for everything else to be buffed past that spec’s level.

Makes total sense and exactly describes how all the discussions here go.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

If you nerf burning too hard though the whole ele class will be out of PVP again though. Because we don’t have any other spec besides it, never had any.

Let me show you another perfectly viable elementalist spec along with its 5 variations.

Alerie Despins

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

Let me show you another perfectly viable elementalist spec along with its 5 variations.

There is none. Why do you think every single ele runs DD fire in pvp?!?

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

DD Ele is balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

Yeah DD ele with cantrips are absolutely balanced. Even underpowered I would say!
Just buff them already. They don’t have enough mobility, survivability or damage. They don’t have enough CCs. They have limited access to boons and condition removals and can barely ever heal themselves during a fight.
Just buff them already!

And ofc those things cant be countered by:
- disrupting rotations so they cant stack might and only do moderate damage
- heavy burst from stealth to outright kill them (using the fact that they have light armor a lame health and they only tank by sustain)
- waiting the ele to go past water to use the real damage
- using the terrain to just snipe with range attacks in places designed for that. (you know, eles cant swap)

Look, we all know that celestials ele has more damage than it should because of the burning buffs, but just complaining about the versatility without looking at the limitations of the class is dumb.