DD build after patch

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

Hello, when i firstly seen changes i thought, that it is nothing special, but seeing dmg from lightning rod trait made me to make this build. Mainly made for wvw.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAoYhMM6cW4wxBd0ANAGphg4CQAIGWOL0EmCA-T1BFABOcCAKZ/BrU+lneA/UCSp6PA8AACAgAcz2MAG6QH6QH6Q7m38mDdoDNA-w

What you guys think? Imo glyph of elemental is weak, but with this trait and air elemental it can make a difference.

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: sonnie.2810

sonnie.2810

Just tried it on couple players on pvp and wvw with my usual D/D setup with Air training instead of Aeromancer’s alacrity. Very interesting. That glassy longbow ranger just melted.

It adds incredible amount of burst on top of the usual burst with fire attunement. Earthquake + lightning flash > switch to air (procs Electric discharge minor trait) > updraft. Lightning rod procs on both earthquake and updraft. If you’re curious, Lightning rod procs on all targets that you CC, not just your target.

I don’t think it is viable tho since it removes a lot of healing and condi removal from you. But it’s quite fun to play.

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

Yea, I did the testing, thats why i told it is build mainly for small scale wvw where is more space to use ether renewal. Was doing this combo and ride of lightning > shocking aura with AA – waiting for melting dodges and trying to hit me then updraft > fire > earth. I did this build also from curiosity how is working air elemental with that (1 stun per 15 sec – 3 stuns per elite). Also seen someone using signet of earth – it is very powerful now (not for this build tho).

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: VillainInGlasses.2946

VillainInGlasses.2946

Hello, when i firstly seen changes i thought, that it is nothing special, but seeing dmg from lightning rod trait made me to make this build. Mainly made for wvw.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAoYhMM6cW4wxBd0ANAGphg4CQAIGWOL0EmCA-T1BFABOcCAKZ/BrU+lneA/UCSp6PA8AACAgAcz2MAG6QH6QH6Q7m38mDdoDNA-w

What you guys think? Imo glyph of elemental is weak, but with this trait and air elemental it can make a difference.

The site is in German i think. Can you say how to get it in english. I am interested in the build

Elementalist – Sylvari

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

The site is in German i think. Can you say how to get it in english. I am interested in the build

click the US flag on top

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

Hi OP, you should totally try the Lightning Rod + Tornado combo, its pretty fun.

DD build after patch

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

This patch still makes most of the DnD builds very relevant.

Will need to get home and test it.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister