Daeaera's Post-Patch WvW roaming montage!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Thought I’d post this here to gather any feedback/criticisms on my ele even fights/outnumbered play, or anything relatable to the editing of the video. I am not new to elementalists by a longshot and love the class to death, no matter what people might say otherwise! I do play a partially-cele ele build nowadays post-patch as my non-cele gear before the patch hit didn’t give me an optimal stat spread anymore. My current does just about the same job as my old build did, but even better with the added burn pressure/sustain and might stacking ability, not to mention blind on burns! So yes, I am traited in Fire/Water/Arcana as I find this trait set has a great synergy with cele based eles especially! That’s all I’ll reveal for now though since (If it isn’t already meta) I wouldn’t wanna potentially fight a bunch of “me’s” …I’m weird. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the video, and more in the past and in the future if you wanna see more!

P.S: Yes, I know the video is long as balls, but I had so many good fights that month

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gharm.1725

Gharm.1725

Great stuff as Usual Dae! Keep it up!