Dagger/dagger elementalist roaming #2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Hey all,

Second attempt at a video. Quality should be a bit better and the awful watermark is gone. Criticism still very welcome. I’ll answer any questions here or on youtube.

Hope you enjoy.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

Interesting to see a rather team oriented build. But how do you cleanse conditions?

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

3 per 10s + 1 on 40s cd seems to be enough for me. That and -condi food ofcourse.

I cannot overstate how incredible – condi food is. I can usually tell within 1 minute of fighting when it dropped due to the sheer difference in my ability to move freely. It also allows you to save cleanse for when it matters.

Also kinda feel like soothing wave is underrated. Especially in wvw where you really want to save your water attunes sometimes, it helps to keep you going to down that one important foe.

As for group-oriented, I tend to swap to a cleansing wave/aurashare. This is actually what I find most effective solo

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

It’s only 2 conditions every 10 seconds. And people who actually run condition builds will have a lot of + condition duration so even with -36% duration they will hurt you a long time. I often experienced being stuck with a lot of conditions AND those nasty 5 stacks confusion which completely take you out of the fight if you can’t remove them.

But maybe it’s just personal preference since I like to use water attument as a fearbreaker which means you must not be loaded with other conditions (I might be mistaken here).

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

It’s only 2 conditions every 10 seconds. And people who actually run condition builds will have a lot of + condition duration so even with -36% duration they will hurt you a long time. I often experienced being stuck with a lot of conditions AND those nasty 5 stacks confusion which completely take you out of the fight if you can’t remove them.

But maybe it’s just personal preference since I like to use water attument as a fearbreaker which means you must not be loaded with other conditions (I might be mistaken here).

Evasive arcana, elemental attunement and soothing wave is 3 per 10s

I’d love to get very in-depth about all the condi based matchups, but maybe now is not the time. I’ll probably do a duelling feature video soon with more information than anyone is gonna care about.

EDIT: I accidentally had powerful aura selected in the linked build. My mistake!

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

(edited by Gokil.2543)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

Wow those guys really terribad!!! Why are they so bad…. I mean keep up the great work farming those very bad players. Wait are you farming bad euro server players clever! In North America the results may very at most beat out bad players 1v3 or 1v4. But most people in NA are Phoenix to Dragons or Upper Silver, Gold or Platnium that roam, 1v2 at best vs top tier.

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

The larger scale fights had some pretty awful players in them, but the smaller scale wasn’t too bad imo.

Should see my other video for some really ridiculous players These weeks haven’t been as bad.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube