Dagger/dagger elementalist roaming #3

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Hey all,

Third instalment already! Added some concise notes on every fight, and a little bit of editing to make it more fluid.

Hope you enjoy!

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

couple things. Your old diamond skin put u in a bad habit. You rarely stack might in the vids and some of your burning speeds where questionable. People won’t like this video as much because its nothing new, plus toaster quality (ppl disliked my old vids solely based on the quality)

Your use of utilities is pretty good though. You must be running lots of zerker gear in your build. I run alot of it too. about 1400 toughness with pack runes 00266

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

My old diamond skin? I’ve never run diamond skin in my life.

I appreciate the feedback, and I do realise the quality is pretty much unacceptably low. Trying all kinds of stuff to work something out.

On might stacking: in outnumbered situations, might stacking is often a luxury you can’t afford. Either because you will take too much damage for sticking around in your ring of fire, or because the target you’re training down will be able to create too much distance.

On top of that, might got nerfed and I’m not running a might rune nor a battle sigil. Being at 2.4k power without might I don’t need the stacks as much to deal respectable damage either.

Not saying I’m perfect but I got this comment quite a few times now and I feel it’s a bit misplaced.

Thanks for the other comment though. Build is in the description btw.

P.S.: Could you give a few examples of these bad burning speeds?

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

Rip. I mistook u for gnomez. must of been the g in the name. he runs a diamond skin zerk build.
As far as the might stacking goes, i rarely see you above 6 stacks of might. You can easily get 9 stacks if u just dodge rolled into the fire field in earth, used earth 4 and then used water 3. Leaping into a fire field doesnt take very long either.

at 2:14 and 3:24 it looks like u just did burning speed cuz it was off cooldown

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAoYhcMKcW5wzBf0AdAB5xpoRBlzbnB-TVCEABJcCA4SJImq/wkyFpUSlz+DtpDAgHAgbaBIDQ1WA-w

i run similar to this. notice the food I use.

Bad Elementalist

(edited by FrownyClown.8402)

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

Rip. I mistook u for gnomez. must of been the g in the name. he runs a diamond skin zerk build.
As far as the might stacking goes, i rarely see you above 6 stacks of might. You can easily get 9 stacks if u just dodge rolled into the fire field in earth, used earth 4 and then used water 3. Leaping into a fire field doesnt take very long either.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAoYhcMKcW5wzBf0AdAB5xpoRBlzbnB-TVCEABJcCA4SJImq/wkyFpUSlz+DtpDAgHAgbaBIDQ1WA-w

The food is one stack for 5 seconds per dodge. Given perma vigor and 30 percent boon duration that’s 1.3 stacks of might uptime. One of the worst foods out there if you already have capped endurance regen (vigor).

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

The food is one stack for 5 seconds per dodge. Given perma vigor and 30 percent boon duration that’s 1.3 stacks of might uptime. One of the worst foods out there if you already have capped endurance regen (vigor).

i dont really use it for might stack. to my understanding the food doesn’t affect the endurance cap. unless im wrong then my b.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endurance

Relevant part: Endurance regenerates over time, at a base rate of 5% per second and a max rate of 10% per second – effects which grant additional endurance regeneration do not stack beyond double the normal rate – for instance, any additional endurance regeneration while under effects of boon vigor (which already grants maximum increase in regeneration rate) has no effect.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube