Does Anet even listen?

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

Why is Anet so scared to give us a reasonable buff?

You can’t give us things without taking some things away this upcoming patch is a perfect example. We need a BUFF not to stay in our current underpowered state.

What about focus abilities? and the lackluster scepter abilities? Some focus abilities hit like a level 20 warrior.

Hundreds maybe even thousands of ele’s on these forums have been asking for changes to focus and scepter and Anet has done absolutely nothing! All I play is ele its been my only level 80 since day one and everyday i ask myself, does Anet know anything about balance?

(edited by Senjun.8149)

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Andross.5183

Andross.5183

“does Anet know anything about balance?”

No, they all play warriors or some other overpowered class. Eles are obviously designed to be master of nothing, worst at everything.

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wranglerist.5489

Wranglerist.5489

Every class is somehow getting nerfed in PvP. So that is indrectly a buff to Elementalists. People need to learn to just not read the Ele’s patch note and go " HURR DURR THEY NO LISTEN NO BUFF WHHYYY ANERF WHYYYYYYY ELE BLACK SHEEEEEEPPP OF THE YEARRRR OMMAAAAAGGGGAAAAHHDDD DUUURRRR"

Getting annoying you know. I’ve started enjoying more my Ele since I don’t lurk the forums as much as I used to anymore.

#ELEtism

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

Every class is somehow getting nerfed in PvP. So that is indrectly a buff to Elementalists. People need to learn to just not read the Ele’s patch note and go " HURR DURR THEY NO LISTEN NO BUFF WHHYYY ANERF WHYYYYYYY ELE BLACK SHEEEEEEPPP OF THE YEARRRR OMMAAAAAGGGGAAAAHHDDD DUUURRRR"

Getting annoying you know. I’ve started enjoying more my Ele since I don’t lurk the forums as much as I used to anymore.

I read the other professions patch notes as well and I’m not amused. The build I’m currently using and have been using for months is being nerfed and I gain very little out of this “buff” so before you go mouthing off like that, learn who you’re talking to because I know what I’m talking about.

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: PlatypusRex.3428

PlatypusRex.3428

Guys, please read the December 10th post right here in the ele sub forum. Jon is interacting with elementalists and has posted quite a bit.

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wranglerist.5489

Wranglerist.5489

Sorry bud, but Im haing ZERO trouble with my Ele…. mmh maybe you should check out some builds in this forum,

Enjoy! =D

#ELEtism

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Yes they did listen. We are getting more build diversity. Some survivabilty options in our other trait lines. Jon Sharp agrees that most of our grandmaster traits are bad except in air and water. We are getting an awesome new grandmaster trait for earth. Of course I wish they would make it something like 80% vitality. We get some condi clears out of fire attunement and we also get a small damage increase from a trait. You could so something like 20 30 0 10 10 for scepter/dagger with better condi removal. My only concern is if these changes will be enough to make the ele more viable and not just open up more builds.

Bad Elementalist

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I sent a private message to Jon Peters about focus, in the hope that he’d at least give the weapon some consideration. I’m not holding my breath for an answer, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that they’ll tweak it in the future.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I sent a private message to Jon Peters about focus, in the hope that he’d at least give the weapon some consideration. I’m not holding my breath for an answer, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that they’ll tweak it in the future.

I think he said something about adding another heal in the water attunement.

Bad Elementalist

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I think he said something about adding another heal in the water attunement.

I’ll be excited if they do.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: avilo.1942

avilo.1942

“does Anet know anything about balance?”

No, they all play warriors or some other overpowered class. Eles are obviously designed to be master of nothing, worst at everything.

This. Basically this.

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

All they can do is read usage reports based on what we do/use.

As more and more tournaments pass on by and no Elementalist are part of them and enough time has passed they will learn and finally do something meaningful. Until then find something else to do and for God’s sake don’t pay them a dime.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Look at this post where Jon directly adresses our major concerns:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/December-10th-Elementalist-changes/page/3#post3138306

They do listen. They don’t always agree, but they do listen.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Does Anet even listen?

in Elementalist

Posted by: avilo.1942

avilo.1942

Look at this post where Jon directly adresses our major concerns:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/December-10th-Elementalist-changes/page/3#post3138306

They do listen. They don’t always agree, but they do listen.

Well that is refreshing. Renewing stamina change they first proposed was very cringe worthy.