ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mag Wars.1689

Mag Wars.1689

Ele’s HP is pitiful. Especially in PVE. Yeah they do the most damage but so what if they can’t even stay alive for more than kittens ?

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

You could try not running balls to the wall zerker if you want more HP?

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If you want more vitality, use consumables such as Mango pie for the health increase and the health per second heal. Go through your gear and get gear with vitality. If you have any boosters, try the ones that increase armor or speed. See if that helps.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

I don’t see the problem, I kinda like the dodge or die mentality. If you’re having problems take some trinkets with soldier’s stats. Once you’re done with the training wheels you can easily switch them to berserker’s.

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

There probably wouldn’t be any harm in splitting ele, thief and warrior hp in pve from wvw & spvp.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Eros.6801

Eros.6801

Run full Marauder = problem solved.

To be honest force yourself using the meta while you found it hard for you is really stupid ( no offense ), marauder is a perfect stat with little dps loss in exchange for ton of hp.

If you dont have HoT then repare some pcs of armor/trinkets with vital/toughness stat then switching between full zerk and vital/tough.

You playing the game not the other way !!

(edited by Eros.6801)

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

You could try not running balls to the wall zerker if you want more HP?

Squash minigame incoming?

Agreed though I don’t like ‘zerker even in PvE. I’m celestial there with some marauder trinkets so I can make the most of the class.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

An ele with 13K hp is about as tanky as a Warrior with 30K hp so it balances out.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

HM
Please a net, for one week fullfill all the buff and nerfd requests. I would LOVE to see that cluster kitten.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

Elementalist has low health and armor, but plenty of access to heals and damage reduction. The trouble with elementalist for many players is that it’s a fairly complex playstyle. You have to familiarize yourself with all of your abilities until they become a more or less automatic response.

If you don’t know your earth and water skills by heart and rarely swap to them in combat as many who are new to elementalist do (fire attunement on staff is nice, isn’t it?), you’ll probably have a tough time. Especially with a d/x build, you’re too vulnerable and you’re at close range. If you aren’t making use of abilities like protection and projectile reflect in earth as well as heals in water, you’re going to die a lot.

It’s a very cool class, but relatively tricky to play well. But as others have suggested, you can always use marauder gear and food buffs to give yourself a significant buffer health-wise. You can then start to get into the habit of utilizing those skills. In time, you may find that you don’t even need the extra vitality.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: vesica tempestas.1563

vesica tempestas.1563

An ele with 13K hp is about as tanky as a Warrior with 30K hp so it balances out.

No it is not, because for that ele to survive he has to sacrifice both spike and sustain dmg to gain heal and toughness to stay alive at 13k. This is why healing is the only viable build in spvp, aka auramancer because playing at 13k with any other build is almost instant death.

“Trying to please everyone would not only be challenging
but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I’d prefer a slight alteration of traits or abilities to push Vitality builds instead of just dropping more power onto Elementalist.

Like what if Arcane Power was dropped to 25sec cooldown or dropped to 30sec but grants 100% crit for X seconds?

I say this because one of the builds I play for offense moreso than I have my Berserker build lately is my Valkyrie build (with berserker accessories). It can drop quite a load of burst damage due to forced crits. It’s not meta like the vitality Reaper but things could change so that more reliable crits could be granted without the need for precision thus giving your the opportunity to build up other stats.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chingiz.9167

Chingiz.9167

L2 dodge, use defensive traits/skills. If that doesn’t help, use accessories with vitality.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Oh please. Elementalists have just as much health as a Guardian, so what are you complaining about?

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Hrm? Mine has 17k …

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

It would be very nice to have a base of around ~15k hp for ele/thief/guardian

I say this with SPvP in mind. The current bunker meta for Ele needs to go to h3ll, give us a glass build that works in the current meta already.

(edited by Grimreaper.5370)

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: tomwcb.9713

tomwcb.9713

Ele is fine. If you need more HP to survive then try Marauder stats which are great. Or swap one of your traitlines for Earth. Just build a little more defensively basically.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

As long as Anet doesn’t balance PVE and PVP separately, this is nothing but a dream.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

The elementalist doesn’t need an HP buff. Just needs the useless skills to be fun to play again for me to come back to the game, specially the boring tempest stuff.

If you’re interested take a look at the gvg footage from my GW2 farewell video: https://vimeo.com/139760047

Over 18k hp most of my build setups and the numbers are pretty good. I know it’s possible to do even more damage if you sacrifice all defenses (I was there in the times of 15k meteornadoes) but my build was optimized so that I could maximize damage modifiers while still having pretty good hp and armor.

You still get 1-shot by mesmers in GvGs anyway no matter whats your hp.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

My ele has 17k in marauder/zerk and over 20k in celestial lol… I don’t think the HP really needs buffed.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

Anet decided to go for years of great balance problems, when they did no make the health point difference smaller between low, mid and high HP professions, after players brought that up in the beta of GW2.
They will never touch the HP issue. I made my peace with that.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

vesica tempestas.1563

My ele has 17k in marauder/zerk and over 20k in celestial lol… I don’t think the HP really needs buffed.

outside of decent spvp its irrelevant, go marauder or zerk against a half decent group and you will get smeared from a great height and be a huge burden for your team. On top of this you have the opportunity cost of you not going aura/heal, hence why dps specs are nowhere to be seen in the builds used.

but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: TheShniper.1852

TheShniper.1852

Oh but ele can have upwards of 40k dps in a good situation. High risk high reward. Git gud as the cool kids say lol

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

outside of decent spvp its irrelevant, go marauder or zerk against a half decent group and you will get smeared from a great height and be a huge burden for your team. On top of this you have the opportunity cost of you not going aura/heal, hence why dps specs are nowhere to be seen in the builds used.

PvP is condi cancer right now so I refuse to play it. In WvW I play with marauder armor, half zerk half cav trinkets and cele weapons and I do just fine.

http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-elementalist-marauder-variant/

My build above.

http://asphyxia.tv/three-back-to-back-1v1-wins-on-elementalist/

Video of back to back 1v1 wins on that build as well.

I can’t speak to viability in PvP but in WvW it’s great.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

I think we need a battlemage elite spec to trade off some of our dps with a 2handed sword so we have that as an optional playstyle.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

The elementalist doesn’t need an HP buff. Just needs the useless skills to be fun to play again for me to come back to the game, specially the boring tempest stuff.

If you’re interested take a look at the gvg footage from my GW2 farewell video: https://vimeo.com/139760047

Over 18k hp most of my build setups and the numbers are pretty good. I know it’s possible to do even more damage if you sacrifice all defenses (I was there in the times of 15k meteornadoes) but my build was optimized so that I could maximize damage modifiers while still having pretty good hp and armor.

That was a really fun video to watch actually! Music isn’t up my alley but I can definitely appreciate the footage.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

vesica tempestas.1563

Oh but ele can have upwards of 40k dps in a good situation. High risk high reward. Git gud as the cool kids say lol

with aoe..in pve yes.

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

That was a really fun video to watch actually! Music isn’t up my alley but I can definitely appreciate the footage.

Well thanks, that was a nice thing to hear as it took a lot of time to put together. I just wanted to put some of my best memories from the last months playing this game. I’ve had 1 of each class but Ele is the only class I ever found really interesting.

It’s not easy to find a heavy metal song with someone singing goodbye at the end…

ELE HP BUFF PLZ!?!?!?

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

Marauder = problem solved.

this

/topic