ELEtism

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Hum, I want in.

I’ll whisper/PM when I get a chance to get in game.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

I sent you a guild invite!
We’re planning to build a full person Elementalist team!

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Guizao.4167

Guizao.4167

What’s the server you guys in?

It’s all about THE COLORS

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

I’m based in Dragonbrand, but we’re spread out across all servers

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

Is this guild idea moving forward? I sent several PMs and a mail to you in game, Hog, but I’ve heard nothing back.

EDIT: rofl, this was all me. I didn’t get an update to my guild window, but I do see there is an invite there when I open it up. Thanks Hog.

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

(edited by Facepunch.5710)

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

Yeah, I prefer to do 5x the damage I do with all my ele skills by pressing 2. Also I enjoy surviving mobs that do 16k damage. I’m having so much fun with my warrior. Too bad I’ve wasted so many hours on that useless thing.

Glorious Human Master Race

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: unreal.1546

unreal.1546

Hi there I want in, Mash Hog if u would be so kind please send me an invite.

Just to share a fun build I’ve been running in sPvP with some success:
D/D arcane variant~ trait setup: 0/20/0/20/30
In Air take Zephyr’s Boon (I) and Arcane Lightning (VII)
In Water take Cleansing Wave (V) and Vital Striking (VI)
In Arcana take Arcane Mastery (I) Elemental Attunement (V) and Elemental Surge

Sigils: Sigil of Blood (Steal health on crit) and Sigil of Hydromancy (Damage and chill on swap). Sigil of Hydromancy has great synergy with Elemental surge + Arcane power. Damage dealt would apply conditions on hit based off current attunement.

Utilities: Ether renewal (Heal), Arcane Shield, Arcane power & Arcane blast, I usually rotate between Glyph and Fiery greatsword for the elite skill.
Amulet: Soldier’s Amulet with Berserker’s Jewel. (Full Berserker’s if you’re feeling angry and want to see some large numbers =X)

Runes: 2x rune of water, 2x rune of monk, 2x rune of divinity. (with rune setup and traits we have 50% boon duration)

Rather than run with cantrips with a focus on back end damage during the fight this setup allows for great front end burst. I try to only enter fights when all arcane skills are off cool down.

Tips:
I personally auto cast arcane power while in air and earth, Also auto casting aura’s in air and water. As all these spells are instant cast it allows us to chain attack combinations more effectively.

Hope you all have some fun with this setup, if there’s any improvements that can be made do let me know!

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: tomlin.8204

tomlin.8204

Yeah, I prefer to do 5x the damage I do with all my ele skills by pressing 2. Also I enjoy surviving mobs that do 16k damage. I’m having so much fun with my warrior. Too bad I’ve wasted so many hours on that useless thing.

Another one bites the dust.

Sell out!

“meta” this, “meta” that. Please stop saying the word “meta”.

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kire.2364

Kire.2364

Sent you a mail ingame Mash, looking forward to joining ElEtism and talking ele with everyone. Been playing staff ele for organized groups for a while now but just recently decided to transition into D/D roaming, so Im going to be picking a lot of your brains in the future

I played s/d before it was cool

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Mobs can’t hit Ele’s for 16k, because we’re balanced around having infinite stamina and dodging forever.

Oh…wait…

(edited by Wintel.4873)

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Flux Qemist.6712

Flux Qemist.6712

Can I get an invite to ELEtism? I wouldn’t mind picking peoples brains with regards to wvw roaming S/D builds.
Just add “Blondes R Sassy” – easier to remember than in game ID :-)

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Just starting my ele (I play engi as main) I think this is a cool idea and I’m also on dragonbrand I’ll pm when I get a chance but I want in.

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Drop us an invite.. I’ll /w you on eu account where the ele magic happens..

Phaatonn, London UK

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Mobs can’t hit Ele’s for 16k, because we’re balanced around having infinite stamina and dodging forever.

Oh…wait…

Then bring 17k health.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ancient Ranger.3276

Ancient Ranger.3276

I would like to join.

Éleura Elementalist’s on YB
Elementalist
#Ele

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

I should have sent everyone invites now.
:)

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

Bump,
Now that I am back from vacation I will have more time to implement events and engage in discussions.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Whizzle.9014

Whizzle.9014

I would like to join as well. Please drop me an invite! My main toon is called Gabia.
Looking forward to picking your brains out

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shinenryu.6351

Shinenryu.6351

I play Ele since the beta test, so I’m very interested by your idea ^^

if you want to send me an invite, I stand ready !

#ELEtism

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Evogrin.6027

Evogrin.6027

I’d love to join as well! Been playing Ele since the beta, and I just can’t seem to give it up. In game name is, Evogrin.

//Evogrin-80 Ele//Karostt- 80 Guardian//
Axanas Kamai- 80 Warrior//
[HB], Blackgate!

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

Should have sent you all invites!

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

Ele is certainly my favorite, but it is also the reason I’m gone April 4 for a different game. How a game company can keep around so many broken builds in certain classes so long (and i’ll include the early form of D/D ele) and not see its bad for a game is beyond me.

To be honest, I am fully convinced developers do NOT play their games. There is no way they can and still have some of the skills/traits.

Best of luck to those of you who stay and for any staff ele, even more luck.

Funniest thing and I almost forgot it. We were just talking in map chat today about not seeing an ele playing in WvW in our past 4 matchups. Then we saw a little upleveled ele and none of us could bring ourselves to kill him.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

(edited by wyther.8372)

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

One time, when I was still into playing my mesmer, there was this cute little scepter uplevelled ele that insisted on autoattacking me. I chased him back to a camp after attacking once, just to scare him, then proceeded to completely ignore him while I killed a doylak. He focused on my illusions quite a bit. I think I had to heal once, which almost killed him because I was using the reflect heal. He finally managed to get rid of me when a guardian showed up, but it was pretty funny.

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Hello. I like the idea for this guild. I love my Elementalist so much and would never trade it for another class, even if we had it rougher than now. I roam in WvW and PvP a lot and take price in being successful. I currently am in 5 guilds, but send me a mail, I’ll try and ditch one of them.

Mail me at my account name, Tom.8029. I look forward to hearing from you.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

(edited by Tom.8029)

ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: MeanCoffeeBean.2073

MeanCoffeeBean.2073

Funniest thing and I almost forgot it. We were just talking in map chat today about not seeing an ele playing in WvW in our past 4 matchups. Then we saw a little upleveled ele and none of us could bring ourselves to kill him.

This might have been me… :/ Human uplevel with Trickster skin on the armor?

I am running a LOT of WvW right now trying to learn, level, and love my Ele after playing a Mesmer since shortly after release.

I ran by a few small 3-5 person groups last night near Stonemist that didn’t even bother to chase me. I wasn’t sure why. It’s definitely not because I am a threat.

I want to really learn this profession and get good at it.

Fluttershy – Mesmer
Clarishy – Ranger
Tinkershy – Engineer