in Elementalist

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

GoEP has been fixed………..

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

u really complaining about a broken 80k burn skill?

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

BlaqueFyre.5678

u really complaining about a broken 80k burn skill?

No, just letting people know that don’t read the patch notes, I don’t play Ele much…..

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: EriskRedLemur.7153

EriskRedLemur.7153

You know curbed means to be kept in check or show restraint/held back; so you’re saying ele meta is what exactly with the fix/buff? Because eles got buffed if anything, and were missing on the meta milk carton before. Not sure if you’re trolling or being sarcastic, guessing both.

King Slacker, GM LXS (NA) League of Xtraordinary Slackers
THREAD INFO

(edited by EriskRedLemur.7153)

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

BlaqueFyre.5678

You know curbed means to be kept in check or show restraint/held back; so you’re saying ele meta is what exactly with the fix/buff? Because eles got buffed if anything, and were missing on the meta milk carton before. Not sure if you’re trolling or being sarcastic, guessing both.

Well there was a big bug fix that was fixed when Eles stacked, 56k-80k+ burn ticks if this wasn’t fixed it would have been broken in all game modes.

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

ele dream rip

Broski

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: EriskRedLemur.7153

EriskRedLemur.7153

Well there was a big bug fix that was fixed when Eles stacked, 56k-80k+ burn ticks if this wasn’t fixed it would have been broken in all game modes.

Oh. I missed the new patch update notes – my bad. I get it now. :P Sorry OP! thought he referred to the buff of it; which yeah I guess was broken.

King Slacker, GM LXS (NA) League of Xtraordinary Slackers
THREAD INFO

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

It should never have been fixed. An army of elementalists is supposed to burn everything to ash.

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

It should never have been fixed. An army of elementalists is supposed to burn everything to ash.

You. I like you. I like you a lot!

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Ele Meta has been curbed

in Elementalist

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Some eles just want to watch the world burn.
Also, get a room you two. -.-

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.