Ele PVP finished for me

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Thx u 3 years fun…

With the removal of Cele and without any gear with healing/vit/toughness/power/condi I refuse to be the masturbation object of a Thief and Mesmer and instagibed over and over.

I can find me another game to have fun with it, this game does not deserve this sort nerve breakdown.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: nextgen.3750

nextgen.3750

You’ll leave the game because they kill a way to OP trait? there are way more fun builds than this boring bunker stuff.

Inb4 you go, can i has all you stuff?

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Azel.4786

Azel.4786

You’ll leave the game because they kill a way to OP trait? there are way more fun builds than this boring bunker stuff.

You literally couldn’t be bothered to read 1 sentence, so why even reply? The guy issue is with the removal of the celestial amulet….

Which I agree is a terrible move, but from ANET it is to be expected.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

You literally couldn’t be bothered to read 1 sentence, so why even reply? The guy issue is with the removal of the celestial amulet….

Which I agree is a terrible move, but from ANET it is to be expected.

It’s not a terrible move in general, the problem is the fact ele might not be able to compete with other classes using a different amulet due to the fact it has lowest hp/arrmour pool and the damage is just not there for a burst spec. So the question is what role ele can play after these changes.

Also, they didn’t really nerf DS.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: HellShadow.6813

HellShadow.6813

get shrekd m9, haxx time is over

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Can I have your stuff?

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

As an ele player I’m glad celestial is going byebye, I do not like the current bunker meta and I don’t like the role the elementalist currently plays so I think this is a step in the right direction. More offensive buffs now please, maybe a few defensive perks could now be added to weapon skills that are underpowered as well, along with bad skills being revamped completely cough cough churning earth.

(edited by Grimreaper.5370)

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

Can I have your stuff?

I didn’t say I leave the game, I just said Ele in PVP is finished (general speaking PVP) finished for me.

They think 250 extra ferocity will make Scepter viable? If they think so, they have less knowledge about their game then I thought.

Lets take the tankiness out of the game and make burstier classes more bursty, what happens to the class that does not have any burst or any tankiness.

And which amu you will play the D/D know, it has no power damage, it need condi, it needs precision, it needs vitality, it need healing…..

Please don’t say you will play Marauder, if you do, why weren’t you playing before?

Any Marauder Ele must be baby-sitted by his team all the time.

And that Scepter Water buff, I am speechless

(edited by posthumecaver.6473)

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

Do you know why Ele was viable in PvP at all for the past few years? Because the only thing that kept it alive was Celestial Amulet.

I agree, removing celestial amulet was good step to creating build diversity but it should have been followed by buffs to the base class itself. Elementalists are reliant to Celestial Stats because the class traits, weapon skills, and utilities are underwhelming that it has to rely on a certain amulet to be viable.

I’m not closing the book yet because like I said, this is actually a good first step. I will be hoping that Anet will follow it up with decent buffs so that Elementalists won’t be too reliant on stats like it did before.

TL;DR – Removing Celestial Amulet was a good thing. Now, follow it up with decent buffs to make up for the lost “stats”.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

I don’t care about their e-sport, this is a game I paid for it and I want to enjoy it.

If they think certain builds/amulets make their e-sport boring, they can forbid use the builds/amulets to be used for they tournaments.

I am sick and tired that they are killing my fun every kittened balance patches which are taking diversity away from us, making the game I paid more boring and boring.

First jewels from the amulets, then stats from traits, then only 3 trait lines, now certain amulets, next what we are only allowed to play builds approved from devs or what?

Balance your e-sports another way and let me play my game.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

So your meaning of fun is play OP build and stomp everyone while on 90% hp. Well your fun is over now, get skilled or switch class.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

i dont understand… Celestial is the most bullkitten amulet in the game, Its overused.. and Should have never been put into the kitten game.

Maybe stick around and look at what changes?…. this means nothing providing they balance elementalists without it, and in all honesty the amulet really does need removing seriously this Cele bunker meta is rubbish and this finally means it’ll never come back around.

Diversity?!… being LOCKED INTO A AMULET FOR 3 YEARS IS DIVERSITY?… wtf are u on about, Elementalist has to be one of the LEAST diverse proffessions going, From the moment i started this game (a Monthish beforethe huge Mesmer buff Before HoT)

Elementalists have been Locked into 3 traitlines and no other capability but Cantrips, here comes tempest, and again locked into that with very little to other options, atleast this will pull the proffession out of a Perma bunker/Support proffession with no viability in Pure Damage.

People have been screaming they want fresh air etc etc to return, and prolly this is the only way u’ll see DPS Elementalists in those aspects reachable, Cele D/D… Cele Staff… Cele Tempest… its boring its Repeatitive and its absolute AIDS for the game in every sense, It SHOULD have gone ages ago, and Im happy they’ve finally noticed that.

It isnt Just boring for “E-Sports” its boring for the Entire game..

Do you know why Ele was viable in PvP at all for the past few years? Because the only thing that kept it alive was Celestial Amulet.

I agree, removing celestial amulet was good step to creating build diversity but it should have been followed by buffs to the base class itself. Elementalists are reliant to Celestial Stats because the class traits, weapon skills, and utilities are underwhelming that it has to rely on a certain amulet to be viable.

I’m not closing the book yet because like I said, this is actually a good first step. I will be hoping that Anet will follow it up with decent buffs so that Elementalists won’t be too reliant on stats like it did before.

TL;DR – Removing Celestial Amulet was a good thing. Now, follow it up with decent buffs to make up for the lost “stats”.

they havnt posted all the buffs incoming to all proffessions, i’d assume base proffessions will see alot of buffing or Elites being brought down, weather they nerf everything to Eles Capability without Cele or buff things up it’ll get smoothed out, sure Elementalists might be as strong as they have been, but tbh the proffession has been reliable in meta so i wouldnt really shout at it yet, atleast for aslong as i’ve played Ele has remained in meta.

(edited by Drayos.8759)

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Laraley.7695

So your meaning of fun is play OP build and stomp everyone while on 90% hp. Well your fun is over now, get skilled or switch class.

I think it’s you who needs to get skilled if you were getting killed by eles recently.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

Which OP build, Auramancer that is so OP that no top team does not use. META is 2 revs/2 bunker mesm/(Scrapper or Necro) I don’t see your OP build there.

What should an Ele with base Ele do 11K base health, other insta-gibed over and over via thief/mesmer.

Do you think I enjoy to be stuck with Cele, we don’t have a burst, we don’t have stealth, only thing we have sustain, which we don’t have anymore also.

With one move, they just deleted Ele from competitive PVP anyway and I didn’t said any word about DS, in my opinion DS is buffed but I think you have another agenda.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wichidi.9281

Wichidi.9281

Thx u 3 years fun…

With the removal of Cele and without any gear with healing/vit/toughness/power/condi I refuse to be the masturbation object of a Thief and Mesmer and instagibed over and over.

I can find me another game to have fun with it, this game does not deserve this sort nerve breakdown.

Stop the QQ. Ele been op for a long long time.
“I cant be op… I’ll quit game”. Play a different profession or make ele viable in a different way .. Maybe at least give the new amulets a try. Take it as a challenge.
Thieves been rly weak for a long time and so have warriors been since the release of HoT… And guess what not all the players who main’ed a war or thief quit the game.
also.. They might add the amulets back to the game if stuff doesnt work out as anet said.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

Thx u 3 years fun…

“I cant be op… I’ll quit game”. Play a different profession or make ele viable in a different way .. Maybe at least give the new amulets a try. Take it as a challenge.
Thieves been rly weak for a long time and so have warriors been since the release of HoT… And guess what not all the players who main’ed a war or thief quit the game.
also.. They might add the amulets back to the game if stuff doesnt work out as anet said.

People like you disgust me. Do you really think players who have played ele for 3+ years never tried to build other specs or use other amulets?

ELE DOES NOT WORK WITH ANYTHING BESIDES CELE STATS. It is built around those stats, and it’s defenses are too. Take away those stats and the class falls apart.

It has been like this since release. At release eles could actually afford to run zerker stats because RTL had 12 seconds cooldown and you could heal while in mist form. When those things taken away ele was COMPLETE GARBAGE FOR A YEAR. People always forget that year it seems.

Then celestial was buffed and eles were back to playable again.

With the removal of cele we need 15ish second RTL and healing in mistform back. Otherwise ele is dead.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

Thx u 3 years fun…

People like you disgust me. Do you really think players who have played ele for 3+ years never tried to build other specs or use other amulets?

ELE DOES NOT WORK WITH ANYTHING BESIDES CELE STATS. It is built around those stats, and it’s defenses are too. Take away those stats and the class falls apart.

It has been like this since release. At release eles could actually afford to run zerker stats because RTL had 12 seconds cooldown and you could heal while in mist form. When those things taken away ele was COMPLETE GARBAGE FOR A YEAR. People always forget that year it seems.

With the removal of cele we need 15ish second RTL and healing in mistform back. Otherwise ele is dead.

+1

exactly

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mikali.9651

Mikali.9651

Ele was not built around celestial amulet.

Ele isn’t strong, but cele was too strong. Now that cele is out (and with a perfect reason, it shouldnt have ever be made) they can buff ele they way it should be.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wichidi.9281

Wichidi.9281

Thx u 3 years fun…

Cele was too overpowered tho. U know it i know it everybody knows it.
The new 4 stats amuletd are new and nobody has tried em yet. So at least give em a try!
And if it doesnt work at allll.. Wait for the next balance patch or a reintroduction of the cele amulet …
Just reroll another class as thieves and warriors did in the past… I didnt complain either after main’ing war and thief…
Also wait with ur QQ until the patch is out. Thx.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Thx u 3 years fun…

The new 4 stats amuletd are new and nobody has tried em yet. So at least give em a try!
And if it doesnt work at allll.. Wait for the next balance patch or a reintroduction of the cele amulet …
Just reroll another class as thieves and warriors did in the past… I didnt complain either after main’ing war and thief…

Yes of course it was overpowered. but that made up for how ridiculously underpowered base ele defenses were after they nerfed RTL into the ground and took mistform to a dark ally and shot it.

Mobility and mistform was ele’s defense for a year after launch, and all was good. Then that was taken away and ele was unplayable for a whole year. And then, instead of actually making the class balanced, they simply threw more stats at it, and that kinda fixed the problem, but not really.

Now it’s back to unplayable again.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

Thx u 3 years fun…

What I should try, I triedto play Ele several time with no healing power, it just does not work and vitality/healing is worthless without toughness for a light armor class.

You hit like a wet noodle when everybody is pounding you and now you can’t even heal.

Before Cele buffed, Ele sucked for one year, they didn’t buffed any aspect of Ele, they just buffed Cele and Ele was playble again.

Now Cele is removed, we are back to square one, so I guess we will have to suck one more year, so ANet can decide to something for Ele.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

I totaly agree for RTL since i don’t see any motivation for his cooldown.
But please the heal in mist form is the kind of things that have to go from this game, not only from Ele.
Ask for something that has 0 counterplay is not the right way..
We need more mobility and more survability from weapon skills. Not cheese mechanics

Parabrezza

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Laraley.7695

But please the heal in mist form is the kind of things that have to go from this game, not only from Ele.
We need more mobility and more survability from weapon skills. Not cheese mechanics

Well, what counterplay is there for any other class healing while being invulnerable? Mistform has an insane cooldown and you cannot do anything while using the skill.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Well, what counterplay is there for any other class healing while being invulnerable? Mistform has an insane cooldown and you cannot do anything while using the skill.

On top of that, we already have a skill that makes us invulnerable but still lets use use all skills and even healing skills – Obsidian Flesh. AND it’s a weapon skill so it doesn’t take up a valuable utility slot, AND it has almost half the cooldown of mistform, AND it lasts longer than mistform.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

lucadiro.4519

So? If we already have one cheese mechanics its ok add more?
When i saw the new thief’s trait I smashed my head into the keyboard… So I will do the same if they will add the possibility to heal us in mist form.
Its maybe better for the Ele but is bad for the game.

Parabrezza

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

So you’d rather have a 100% completely useless skill? Nice.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

lucadiro.4519

Mist form is 100% useless since when exactly? Its the better difensive tools for a dps Ele, surely better than arcane skill, since 3 attack block cant save you from a coordinate burst, and you can also can safe ress/stomp with it .
Surely a CD reduction would be nice but the skill for a dps spec its good, i mean really good.
Maybe its not for a point holder, since you lose capture point but I always take that instead shield in tpvp

Parabrezza

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Actually arcane shield is WAY better than mistform.

Mistform doesn’t allow you to do ANYTHING while active, so it simply means you’ll die 3 seconds later. Just like Rebound!

Arcane shield lets you use healing and mobility skills while active, AND it does damage when it breaks too! And it doesn’t prevent point capture.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Skullkger.2804

Skullkger.2804

With ANET and balancing it’s always certain classes become viable certain way less or require the player’s skill to be quite extraordinary… see extremely good thiefs in Legendary prestige 2 Solo Q. It’s time for us to bite the dirt for a couple of months in PVP

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Laraley.7695

Mist form is 100% useless since when exactly? Its the better difensive tools for a dps Ele, surely better than arcane skill, since 3 attack block cant save you from a coordinate burst, and you can also can safe ress/stomp with it .
Surely a CD reduction would be nice but the skill for a dps spec its good, i mean really good.
Maybe its not for a point holder, since you lose capture point but I always take that instead shield in tpvp

The problem with mistform is the fact that you’re only delaying your death. You cannot apply any pressure when it’s active. The only thing you can do is to run away. It’s not really that good. Obsidian flesh is way better cause it actually doesn’t lock you out of your skills.

Arcane shield is not that great either due to the fact there’s many unblockable skills, but at least it adds pressure.

Neither of these are great skills, though. Their cooldown for what they do is just not right.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

lucadiro.4519

Lol, if you run scepter and enemy team spike you, shield is insta breack. And is insta breack also if you ress someone while enemy are cleaving. And in the 3 sec of mist form, allies can heal you and cc enemy if you are focused. Shield its only better in 1v1, in team fight is nothing more than a breackstun + some damage on 60s.

Parabrezza

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

Basicaly all our fears are – that balance will end like previous when they added 20% and one stack of vulnerability to shatterstone and call it a day.
I’m probably not one to hope if they will make a real deal to balance ele, but I really prepare to see patch notes say to self i knew it.
The uncertainty about changes could be lower if they would leak more info to calm our minds.

(edited by Mem no Fushia.7604)

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Laraley.7695

Lol, if you run scepter and enemy team spike you, shield is insta breack. And is insta breack also if you ress someone while enemy are cleaving. And in the 3 sec of mist form, allies can heal you and cc enemy if you are focused. Shield its only better in 1v1, in team fight is nothing more than a breackstun + some damage on 60s.

I didn’t say one is better than another, I said both are not optimal.

You try to ress as zerker/marauder ele? In reality, you will die in a teamfight with or without mistform. A 75 second cooldown won’t change anything about that.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

lucadiro.4519

@Laraley: I was refering a Schmendric, btw yes, before quikness ress/stomp if you needed to power ress (obvously you cant ress alone) someone you could did it with mist form, or obsidian flash obviusly.

Btw my point was that healing in mist form is a kind of mechanics not healty for the game, and also I can add that doesnt change nothing for our survability.
We need survability and mobility coming from weapon skills, to be less dependent form traits.
For example, move some heal from water swap and add it to scepter 3 in water or to dagger 5, let scepter water 3 clean a condition, and other stuff like these.

Revert RTL nerf is also a good thing, and maybe focus 4 in water can be rework in an “frozen retreat” to use defensively or as mobility tool

Parabrezza

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Yes focus water and fire are attrociously bad.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Laraley.7695

@Laraley: I was refering a Schmendric, btw yes, before quikness ress/stomp if you needed to power ress (obvously you cant ress alone) someone you could did it with mist form, or obsidian flash obviusly.

Btw my point was that healing in mist form is a kind of mechanics not healty for the game, and also I can add that doesnt change nothing for our survability.
We need survability and mobility coming from weapon skills, to be less dependent form traits.
For example, move some heal from water swap and add it to scepter 3 in water or to dagger 5, let scepter water 3 clean a condition, and other stuff like these.

Revert RTL nerf is also a good thing, and maybe focus 4 in water can be rework in an “frozen retreat” to use defensively or as mobility tool

Again, my point is that for example mesmer can heal while invulnerable. So can ele, while using Obsidian flesh. You can’t really say it’s unhealthy for the game if it’s in the game already. Nerfing one thing, but not the other doesn’t make any sense.

I agree that dps ele needs more sustain and mobility, but that’s not the only issue. It seriously lacks damage and it just can’t compete with other dps specs and this balance patch won’t change it.

Another thing, let’s compare Blink and LF.

Blink: 1200 range, breaks stun, 30 sec cd.

LF: 900 range, doesn’t break stun, 40 sec cd.

Why? Sure, LF does some minor damage, but it’s one of the few escape tools ele has. Why wasn’t this skill buffed? I really don’t mind if they remove the damage, but lower the cd to something like 20 sec, then it might be on par with Blink. Mesmers already have enough escape tools and they’re still not relevant as dps spec.

Imo, there are a lot of things that need to change before dps ele is viable. They lack survability, mobility, damage and escape tools and this wasn’t adressed at all.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Mist form counts as a block?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

When they know about ele impact. Why do they then nerf auras too?
Cele removed and DS nerf is so huge for ele that it needs to settle after doing it.
Adding nerco buff, nerfing auras and energy sigil is like finishing the whole class after downing with DS and cele ;-).
I wish: No aura duration nerf. Do something real good to scepter + warhorn and a bit CD reduction (fire aura, gust) on focus skills. And then react if ele falls apart and don´t wait a year.
The problem is not cele removal. Its that ele players don´t trust that Anet will work well on ele and actually make useful changes like buffing scepter or reviewing unused utilities. Not to speak from elite …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

When they know about ele impact. Why do they then nerf auras too?
Cele removed and DS nerf is so huge for ele that it needs to settle after doing it.
Adding nerco buff, nerfing auras and energy sigil is like finishing the whole class after downing with DS and cele ;-).
I wish: No aura duration nerf. Do something real good to scepter + warhorn and a bit CD reduction (fire aura, gust) on focus skills. And then react if ele falls apart and don´t wait a year.
The problem is not cele removal. Its that ele players don´t trust that Anet will work well on ele and actually make useful changes like buffing scepter or reviewing unused utilities. Not to speak from elite …

Funny thing is, I don’t want to play Cele, I want nothing more then Scepter/X Fresh Air viable and enjoy it, but there is no change that making it viable.

And they are also taking one single viable build template from us D/X Tempest Cele, if you are not masochist there is no reason to play Ele.

Some people will come out and say play Marauder Staff, if the other team is not completely ignoring you or your team is team is not baby sitting you, you can’t do anything with that build.

As you said, it is not adding up, removing Cele, nerfing Auras, changing DS (I am not sure that nerf or buff we will see) nerfing Energy sigil and dodge for Evasive Arcana/Fresh Air.

Either they want to obliterate Ele or extremely incompetent balancing their game.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

sage amulet will be the new hype.
i’m calling the rise of the condi ele meta and i will be the pioneer!!
mark my words

Broski

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

sage amulet will be the new hype.
i’m calling the rise of the condi ele meta and i will be the pioneer!!
mark my words

With which weapon set are you going to spread the condi? Staff? Scepter? I don’t think so.

So you will go with a Dagger/X on a node to to deliver you condi damage with only Pow/Condi/Healing/Vit gear, I wish you good luck, you will die over and over to mindless AOE/condi spam on the node.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

Sage has no toughness. Power builds will do huge damage. I know protection is the best defence, but it won´t be enough and a mercenary reaper will even convert it and blow eles into bits. But you are propably not the only “Pioneer” ;-).
I also don´t play cele. Ele worked for me with the following amulets (with soldier rune): Cele, Settler, Wanderer. Settlers was noticable bunkerish but low damage. Cele the allrounder. And wanderer the most fun to play.
I don´t play meta and prefer scepter. I hope it was not all and scepter gets more then a shatterstone buff.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Dahir.4158

yeah why not bro?? dagger/focus ftw i spam my signet of earth with sigil of geomancy/doom boom drop some burns byebye enemies – it’s not hard bro

don’t knock it till you’ve tried it

Broski

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Dahir.4158

and i am in full support of removing celestial amulet
ok bash me now

Broski

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

I am only ele and also support cele removal and i don´t care to much on DS myself, it is anoying to fight against.
I hate the aura nerf. It is unneccessary on top of DS and Cele. Also i hope for more buffs and not only hard nerfs.
The most dangerous thing is in necro buff. Boon coruption in autoattack.
The one thing ele depends most on is protection. Reaper were already a serious threat and now? Mercenary reaper with GS and scepter? Guess i roll one XD.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

and i am in full support of removing celestial amulet
ok bash me now

I tried much earlier then bro, best thing I found worthy of playing condi for Ele was Signet ele with Fire Embrace before specialization patch, it was fun but no where competitive and even that eradicated from ANet from an unknown reasons.

And countless people tried to play D/X ele without toughness with current mindless AOE/condi spam, it does not work and any power/condi/vit/healing gear is not bringing anything new to subject.

Like Wolfric says, somebody will rip your protection boon and you will die in a nano second.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Dahir.4158

i think the reason why you guys think condi ele sucks is because you’re trying to push your fire/earth/x builds and “cry” (not being mean) when you get bursted or killed easily.

about the toughness, i had no problems whatsoever with using the carrion amulet when i used to do ranked matches. the vitality helped a lot and compensated for the lack of toughness.

Broski

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

posthumecaver.6473

i think the reason why you guys think condi ele sucks is because you’re trying to push your fire/earth/x builds and “cry” (not being mean) when you get bursted or killed easily.

about the toughness, i had no problems whatsoever with using the carrion amulet when i used to do ranked matches. the vitality helped a lot and compensated for the lack of toughness.

Then show us some videos of your games, so we can see how much enemy team ignored you, or what happened a Thief sit on you all game, or what happened when you were on the node.

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Dahir.4158

i don’t record pvp

thieves don’t sit on me all game. i sit on them. i would never allow myself to get beaten by a thief 1v1 in pvp. it will never happen.

the only time i would lose 1v1 on the node is when I’m 1vX or a dirty heavy necro comes with them crazy condi transfer skills.

Broski

Ele PVP finished for me

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

The only problem i have with thiefs is that they disengage and i can´t chatch them. If they fight they die.