Ele WvW Build

Ele WvW Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

So, I can’t afford full celestial armor right now, but I can afford full celestial trinkets. I am trying to come up with the best way to arrange none-celestial armor and celestial trinkets into an ele support build until I can afford to make celestial armor.

You can really ignore the traits/skills. I am primarily looking for feedback on the stats/gear.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEEQFAWhEmKbyx5QlDAkHucCLjChUeszM2A-j0CBYfAYLIEBAZPDZNLKiVNFRjVVjIqWlEzebY1mcIG0QyAUsFA-w

Ele WvW Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

As has been said before, with the crit damage changes it remains unsure whether celestial will be worth taking until we know the details. I suggest holding off for a while

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

Ele WvW Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

As has been said before, with the crit damage changes it remains unsure whether celestial will be worth taking until we know the details. I suggest holding off for a while

Yup, definitely don’t think I’ll be wasting anything on Celestial now. At least not armor. Not worth dealing with time-gating for something that has been nerfed into the ground.

Given that I have plenty of guild commendations and laurels, I may still go for celestial trinkets if they remain a decent option for the trinket slots, but there is no point in even getting the armor now.

Ele WvW Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Netko.9271

Netko.9271

Celestial trinkets are not best option even now. With celestial armor/weapons you get more stats and more or same critical damage then berserker gear. With trinkets that is not case, you get less critical damage then berserker trinkets.
So for now it is good to have celestial armor and weapons and berserker trinkets, hope they will change their mind about celestial after changes of critical damage, if they don’t celestial armor won’t be worth to use anymore.

Ele WvW Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

I’m so worried
My one ascended piece is a celestial chest (found out after the fact that a helm would have been better).