Ele issues lately

Ele issues lately

in Elementalist

Posted by: OmegaBlack.5931

OmegaBlack.5931

My Elementalist(staff) has been mostly great, until the Cursed Shore event change’s. Its hard to place exactly what has changed, I can speculate that the drop rate has changed or that how tagging mobs has changed, but overall I can’t be sure.

A great part of my motivation was working toward a legendary and I had enjoyed this, it was rewarding enough to justify the hours (I was estimating about 6 months) to gather the gold and mats until the change.

I found grinding the camps to be fun because it was easy to stop and start so i didnt have to invest more than 30 to 60min to end up with a nice reward for my work.

The change I’ve felt is enough to drive me away from my Ele and maybe the game. Start a Warrior and deal with grinding the levels? Any advice?

Ele issues lately

in Elementalist

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

Wait, what is your problem exactly? Drop rate and mob tagging?! How is that in any way related to the class again?!

Ele issues lately

in Elementalist

Posted by: OmegaBlack.5931

OmegaBlack.5931

That its not fun to be an Ele anymore because of recent changes.

Ele issues lately

in Elementalist

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

I wouldn’t waste a Legendary on an Elementalist, especially not a staff. I wouldn’t bother with a Legendary on anything but Warrior or Guardian.

Ele issues lately

in Elementalist

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

Well, if your fun comes from exploiting bugs…yeah, that’s your issue, not a class one either…

Ele issues lately

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cosmic Teapot.9162

Cosmic Teapot.9162

Well, if your fun comes from exploiting bugs…yeah, that’s your issue, not a class one either…

Do people actually belive anet when they say the blast finisher we’re unintended? If that is indeed true, than the developers are ridiculously incompetent. If that is a lie than you are completely gullible for believing such an obvious falsehood.