Ele needs buff

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: soxx.7861

soxx.7861

The elementalist in my opinion, is one of the weakest classes in the game. here why i think that.

0 10 0 30 30: only viable ele build if you want to stay alive

Support: great amount of support…yet wheres my damage??? People like to roam too ya know?

Full zerker: only way to actually deal damage on an ele is to be full zerker, other than that if using d/d fire grab is the only thing to get enough

other classes being op: well with ele having no condi removal if not running 0 10 0 30 30 and with condi being true meta, we are kinda forced to wear valkyrie or soldiers for vitality

In comparison: sure on paper 3.5k power with 96% crit dmg and 40% crit chance looks nice…until a warrior comes and bursts you down, as well as a thief, and a necro…when you have 2.5 armor after using earth skills and protection

Stats on other classes: if other classes are to have such an advantage over others, why is it im always stuck with missing stats where as someone like a guardian can pull out 3k power 3k armor 83% crit damage with 25% crit chance plus 20% with fury, healing from utilities, 2-4 invulns and 17k hp

Ele needs buff this 0 10 0 30 30 needs to end, anything else is just to squishy and doesnt work properly compared to whats meta.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

0 0 10 30 30 kinda works too :p

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: ShadowNinja.1238

ShadowNinja.1238

Um i just theory crafted with 0 10 0 30 30 and a secret gear and I got a bit over 2,800 armor, around 3,000 attack, around 31% crit chance, 51% as you have per a fury, around 80% crit damage and around 15-16k health. This is with exotics and ascended trinkets. This stats is more than some classes can get and also ele is one of the best classes in 1v1 I’m not sure what gear you’re in maybe masterwork…

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

soxx.7861

well, im scepter focus full exotics, and yes i understand fury, but this is all on paper. Sure perma protection looks nice on paper until someone bursts you. then lets not forget to mention how annoying other classes are with there blocks, and that an initial attack can be wasted and set to cool down. I’ll try 0 10 0 30 30; however the point im trying to make is that 0 10 0 30 30 is horrible since its the only thing worth running

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

0/10/10/20/30
Message Body length must at least be 15.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Um i just theory crafted with 0 10 0 30 30 and a secret gear and I got a bit over 2,800 armor, around 3,000 attack, around 31% crit chance, 51% as you have per a fury, around 80% crit damage and around 15-16k health. This is with exotics and ascended trinkets. This stats is more than some classes can get and also ele is one of the best classes in 1v1 I’m not sure what gear you’re in maybe masterwork…

Elementalist is perfectly fine in WvW.

But you will never achieve these stats as 0 X X 30 30 in SPvP, where they actually need the help.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

Um i just theory crafted with 0 10 0 30 30 and a secret gear and I got a bit over 2,800 armor, around 3,000 attack, around 31% crit chance, 51% as you have per a fury, around 80% crit damage and around 15-16k health. This is with exotics and ascended trinkets. *This stats is more than some classes can get and also ele is one of the best classes in 1v1 I’m not sure what gear you’re in maybe masterwork… *

These stats can be even easier to get for other classes. You can only get half of these stats in PvP too since there are no Server Bonuses, less trinket combination variety, and no food and guard buffs.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

These stats are more than some classes get?

I think you’ll find that literally every other class, literally, can get better stats than that with the exact same build you use.

You do realize that eles have the lowest hp starter stat and lowest armour stat at creation than anyone else, meaning they will always have the lowest stats with any sort of template when compared to another class.

Warriors start with 8k more health than an elementalist. Just for being a warrior.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

How about giving us the gear setup?

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

ShadowNinja.1238

I think you’ll find that literally every other class, literally, can get better stats than that with the exact same build you use.

You do realize that eles have the lowest hp starter stat and lowest armour stat at creation than anyone else, meaning they will always have the lowest stats with any sort of template when compared to another class.

Warriors start with 8k more health than an elementalist. Just for being a warrior.

Pretty sure guardians start with lowest hp.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

people still run 0/10/0/30/30?

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

ShadowNinja.1238

How about giving us the gear setup?

Yeah I spent a while experimenting you can try on intothemists.com or gw2skills.net sorry though.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

ShadowNinja.1238

Pretty sure almost everyone does.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Ryld.1340

I’m a rebel and play 0 0 10 30 30 instead.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

ShadowNinja.1238

Ill post my build later if anyone wants it.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

Pretty sure guardians start with lowest hp.

Same as Elementalist and Thief.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

0/10/10/30/20 here :p

auramentalist ftw w aura share and every aura boon thingys and 65% boon uptime, its close to perma protection, maybe perma never rly checked, and u got perma fury, speed, regen, etc

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

But you will never achieve these stats as 0 X X 30 30 in SPvP, where they actually need the help.

Ele is far from fine in WvW. You can be nearly 1shot by a SINGLE thief attack…
I had more than 1,600Toughness and was STILL hit for 16k damage from ONE skill.

We lack sustain as well, our damage is rather weak as we have to build to counter the low health and armor we are given despite the nerfs to damage, healing and mobility…

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Ryld.1340

Ele is far from fine in WvW. You can be nearly 1shot by a SINGLE thief attack…
I had more than 1,600Toughness and was STILL hit for 16k damage from ONE skill.

That’s mostly just a Thief problem and not really an Elementalist one. Most everyone will die/almost die to Backstab from someone building purely for it.

We lack sustain as well, our damage is rather weak as we have to build to counter the low health and armor we are given despite the nerfs to damage, healing and mobility…

The mobility is an actual issue, but what nerfs have you received in WvW to Healing or Damage? I know about the 1% less per boon off Bountiful Power, but..

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

Ill post my build later if anyone wants it.

Sure go ahead.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Ele’s are fine in WvW

Ele’s woes in PvP is a direct result of a meta problem NOT a class problem.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

soxx.7861

ele’s are fine in wvw but thats not the point I’m trying to make…a class should be able to do anything it pleases and not be left out.

Ele needs buff

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

wait. . . I’m trolling my own profession forum?!

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief