Elemental Bastion Not healing Allies?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

Q:

Was this intended? I don’t see it in the nerf list. I’m not healing people in both PvP and WvW.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

A:

It’s a bug. We’re tracking a fix for it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Could be a bug but it is supposed to heal 30% less than before

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Has anyone confirmed?

This would be a rather devastating bug.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Elementalist

Posted by: dtox.8397

dtox.8397

Same here.Its not healing anyone,not even myself.
The healing was recuded by 30% but the healing power contribution has been increased by 10%.
Ive reported the bug but nothing has changed.

in Elementalist

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

Was wondering about the same thing.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Should take a look at Glyph of Elemental Power. It seems to be usable individually on each attunement. Using it on Earth will apply the 45 cooldown to the earth version but not the Fire, Air and Water portion of the Glyph. And so on.

Also, the recharge time (cooldown) of the Earth version of Glyph of Elemental Power is not reduced by the inscription trait when it’s reduced for the other elements.

Alerie Despins

in Elementalist

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Same here.Its not healing anyone,not even myself.
The healing was recuded by 30% but the healing power contribution has been increased by 10%.
I’ve reported the bug but nothing has changed.

I wonder why the scaling was increased by only 10%, when the scaling for “Wash Away the Pain” was increased by 150%?

EDIT:

Checked the wiki and the listed scaling factors for healing power show Wash Away the Pain at 0.75 (first wave) and Elemental Bastion at 0.5. Those values look to be determined empirically rather than some official source. Also those values were not updated from the July 26 patch (using the version compare for the wiki pages).

If the wiki is accurate the 150% for Wash Away the Pain is definitely not in the same arena as 10% for Elemental Bastion. I think the scaling should be consistent if the goal is to make Healing Power a viable stat choice.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

(edited by juno.1840)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Brandon.6194

Brandon.6194

Something to add to this is that all auras heal my player except flash freeze. I don’t get the 558 healing for flash freeze. Its not showing in the combat log.

in Elementalist

Posted by: illegalefarben.8735

illegalefarben.8735

I hope you find a way to fix it soon. It is quite essential to my elementalist build.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kagato.5390

Kagato.5390

Has this not been patched? This is pretty crippling to auramancer with the already huge nerf to healing from WAtP.

in Elementalist

Posted by: HiggsBoson.1976

HiggsBoson.1976

It works again. It was in the last patch notes, and I’ve tested it in PvE and WvW.